I want to be a cuck so bad

i want to be a cuck so bad

Who did you vote for in the presidential elections?

Trump

If anyone wants to get cucked, msg me on kik

Indignati0n

Im sorry lad, you cant be a cuck.

Is there a source of this picture?

Why do you faggots even want this? If my girl ever touched another dude, I'd kill him. So some faggot explain to this faggot why.

>dubs demand it

ATTENTION!

None of the "girlfriends" posted by people are legitimate. Apple posters keep shilling with their phones and screenshots from desktop/laptops. You can tell by the constant filenames appearing as IMG_(numbers) which are iPhone filenames, and Screenshot_(date and time) for MacBook/Desktop filenames. These threads are posted every waking minute. Even the replies saying "More pls" are fake. Eventually, someone's going to ask (samefag) for a kik to lure retards.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>wwyd?
>girlfriend/wife/ex
>dub.s and I release the nudes
>cock/cum tribute
>kik trading (illegal CP ring)
>Incest
>Facebook/Instagram

All of these are related to cuckoldry one way or another. Think about this for a moment. It's from a shill group called "Project Normalize." there was an archived thread exposing them.

But who are the girls posted? Screencaps of camwhore sessions.

Another fun fact: The "Dub.s decide what I say" threads are also fake. People use a fake chat program where you can talk to yourself.

Twitch raid threads are actually advertising threads. The moderators for whatever Twitch stream actually shill on Sup Forums. This is an attempt to get noticed. How Twitch works is if you get enough views at once, your channel is positively flagged or "featured" for sponsors. These people essentially shill their channels for free sponsorships such as a keyboard, mouse, video card, etc.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE VIRGIN SHILLS LIKE OP!

you need to get a girlfriend first

you really took time to type all that out thinking anyone cares.
no one said everything posted here was OC.
and just because a girl has never talked to you, does not mean some people dont have girls they can literally say anything to.

but like his hero, he can be a cock holster

I got cucked for about a year when I didn't want to be a cuck...without my knowing...then another year after I found out...not fun

now that we broke up id watch her fuck someone though

it is pretty fun sometimes

you really took time to type all that out thinking anyone cares.
no one said everything posted here was OC.
and just because a person has replied to you, does mean people have people they can literally say anything to.

I'm inferior and must be treated as such

You have my attention.

Source?

So like i wonder. How many of the people into that are actually into watching their signficant other getting fucked by another person. And not instead like into wanting to be able to see and admire their significant other while they are getting fucked.

Since like i got mirrors and such at my place to be able to admire my girl while fucking her from all angles. but it is a bit underwhelming since i know that see it all from all angles with my own eyes will never bee matched by simple reflections.

So i just wonder just how desperate are dudes to be able to do that that they are willing to consent to seeing their significant other get plowed super hard by others to be able to get that.

Since yeah ill be honest ive kinda entertained the idea but at the end of the day i would never be willing or want to see me girl with someone else.

Sexuality and what turns people on is just so damn weird that i would like to at least know if the shit actually happens for completely different reasons, tastes, and wants of others.

man it is not fun

99% of these cuck posts is either a nigger trying to spread his fantasy or a dude who got cucked and is now trying to validate it by pretending it's ok or some retard pushing a Jewish agenda good luck finding out which

Any Louisiana bulls? We're on AFF as nolacouple2017