I'm looking to get fucked up at a party this weekend Sup Forums after a long week of exams...

I'm looking to get fucked up at a party this weekend Sup Forums after a long week of exams. Tell your best party stories where you got fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7RHv0jgfPRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember this one time I got drunk and then I threw up, and then after that I ended up on the floor in the kitchen. Cool party.

Or this other time at some other place where I was getting drunk and I threw up and ended up on the floor in the bathroom.

But nothing beats the time I was hanging out with my girlfriend and we got drunk and fucked, and then I threw up and ended up on the floor in the basement.

Man, looking back, I can say with 100% certainty that those were the days.

have fun op

>go hard or go home

party people are so fucking stupid

DID SOMEONE SAY PARTY? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YEAH BRO PARTY

FUCKIN' SICK

BETTER GET FUCKED UP BRO LOL I KNOW YOU WILL RIGHT

I stole a street sign with friends once after heavy drinking

You sound like one of the guys that say weed is the cure to everything.

I took salvia once and had a party with the dwarves walking out of the giant mountain that my pile of blankets transformed into when I decided I wasn't able to walk without falling down anymore. Not sure if that's the kind of story you're looking for but it was pretty sweet until they started eating each other

When i got blackout drunk according to good friends i was talking to older girls id never met for four hours. When i came to after throwing up partially on myself, they drove me home. Driver was being most nice and hot, solid 8.5/10
My point being it breaks the autism shell so go hard you fucking faggot

You sound like you're either a psychic or retarded

Jesus Christ, normies are a fucking blight.

Lol you embarrassed yourself in front of hot chicks and didn't realize it because you were fucked up, congrats, thanks for the advice. I take it back, party people totally aren't retarded.

Either way I think I'll stick with getting buzzed, not throwing up on myself, and getting to talk to hot chicks anyway.

>psychic
Wat? You really belive in media?
Still am I right with my assumption, that you are a frequent smoker?

Was at a Bloods party as the only white kid in the house back when I was 17, then it got shot up and I bounced the fuck outta there

I once blacked out walking home after drinking for 10 hours, woke up out in the middle of bum-fuck no-where luckily i though i was somewhere else and started walking in the direction i lived. Ended up being out in the middle of the bush about 10kms from my house. No idea how or why i was there. Still had my keys wallet and phone. Turned out alright somehow, when i realised where i was i laughed out loud all the way home. Bit scary thinking back on it haha.

Ok I'm gonna have to break this down because I don't know if you're being obtuse on purpose or not at this point.

>psychic

As in you can read my mind. No, I don't actually believe in that. It was sarcasm. You made an assumption about me based on something completely unrelated that you couldn't possibly know without being a psychic.

>Wat? You really belive in media?

?? This must be a language barrier issue or something unless when you say media you mean medium. Like spirit medium. In which case, not only does that not apply to what I said, but it's grammatically oafish.

>Still am I right with my assumption, that you are a frequent smoker?

Yes I smoke weed a lot. Just like a giant chunk of the rest of the population. Good guess. That wasn't your assumption though. Your assumption was that I think it cures everything. That assumption was wrong. People that say weed cures cancer don't know what they're talking about.

None of which has anything to do with partiers being retards. Do you party? This would all make a lot more sense to me if so.

>piss drunk at party
>get shoved in pool
>almost drown

My brother raped me once over the summer right after I graduated college I came home from a party completely trashed and was puking when he raped me. He thinks I don't remember. He wasn't a half bad fuck and he was hung quite well.

yeah it was almost the best party ever but you just had to ruin it by not getting drowned.

Ever try to get him to do it again?

let's hear your story then, pal.

Not yet, it happened the beginning of June this year, him and my mom also think I don't know about their sexacapades either

>Drunk
>leave party Area
>Pee on Someones doormat
>2morrow mat is gone
>mfw

OK so this one time I was at a party and I got so fucked up I didn't even know what was going on, and then after that I ended somewhere else and didn't know how I got there. Then I went home and I threw up and went to bed and woke up the next morning with my teeth feeling all fucked up because I fell asleep after throwing up. The best part is that now that I'm an adult and don't live at home anymore, I get to do this ALL the time. Truly I am living the dream.

Am studying in a high society town. Most people are rich kids.

>Be on boat party (there are about 14 per year)
>Everyone suits and ties
>5 minutes after start woman pukes herself, drank red wine, so everything red
>has to wait the full two hours in her clothes for the boat to land again
>after one hour man starts shouting on deck about how rich he is
>people look at him, he then proceeds to take of his rolex saying, that to him it is just peanuts
>Throws rolex over board
>Takes out keys to car and apartment
>People try to grab him
>Still manages to throw it overboard
>last 5 minutes
>Some genius has the idea to swim to land by himself with an air cushion (the ones people use to chill out on water)
>Jumps in and current is very strong, so he is moving slow
>People call rescue
>Rescue and police arrive, because town has a no swim policy due to a lot of people drowning
>Finally he lands
>Cops want to arrest him
>Starts to turn around in a circle using the air cushion as defence, benny hill esque
>Tries to get back in the water to escape them

Was a funny afternoon, that ride even made it into countrywide newspaper.

>yet

any idea how you're gonna set it up? I know you must have thought about it a lot...

NORMANS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This one time I got really fucked up but still felt fine. Until the car ride home. I puked out the window for like half the way home and then some more outside of my house. Great time.

It always bothers me when people do the "I'm so rich I don't need this" shit and destroy it or throw it away instead of giving it to aaaaany of the people they're standing next to.

"Here have this idgaf I can buy another one"

Know what I mean? Talk about a rich asshole.

>neet
>doesn't have a story of his own

>Be at the beach with friends and my 8.5/10 cousin
>We get drunk
>Cousin is drunk as fuck, I'm a bit more sober but still
>Cousin starts flirting with me, gets her face close to mine and starts whispering that she loves me
>I think fuck it and start making out with her in front of everyone
>We started making out hard and everyone else starts laughing and then leaves after some minutes
>We lay down on sand and keep fooling around
>Both fell asleep after 20 min
>Woke up after a couple of hours
>Where's everyone? where the fuck are we?
>We find a ride to our camping place, we are all covered in sand
>Find camping, go into tent sleep
>Never fucked but we made out several times after, almost had a threesome with her and other friend also at a party
>Regretted never doing it
>we're still good pals

dont remember the best stories for some reason

>Get intoxicated
>fall over and die
Alcohol is for blue pilled fags who cannot deal with reality

I only go to parties to maintain interpersonal relationships with people that I don't actually care enough about to talk to on a regular basis. I'm a bit of a sociopath I guess, it's not really fun for me. Feels more like doing my taxes. The one time I did have a lot of fun was when we went to one of those arcade bars and I had four long island iced teas and spent the night playing air hockey while one of my other friends was on a roll with one of those claw machines you can win stuffed animals out of. Came home with a sonic the hedgehog doll. Pretty cool I guess. I recommend having something to actually do during a party. It really makes them way less of a chore.

I will wait til mom goes to the Grand parents for a couple of days. Maybe I will wait til he is relaxing playing video in the living room and walk around in front of him with only a night shirt and thong on, the type that barely cover my ass, bend over in front of him a few times to get hisome motor running. Then I may sit down next to him with a drink and snacks and irritate him some, asking how to play and dumb stuff like that. When he is irritated enough I will get up and give a him anot eye shot of my ass before I bring him a drink take my thong off and give him another eye full when I sit back down. After he refocused I may just start rubbing his cock through his sweat pants that he always wears around the house, and depending on how he responds I will go full on slot on him with a blow job and the works, I mean what the fuck right mom is fucking him too, so I may as also ando see what she finds so damn good about him

I get drunk and go alone to clubs to dance. I dance ok so I try to draw the attention of drunk girls in the dance floor. Sometimes I just grab one and start dancing with her and then I try to kiss her. I never say anything, I like to make out with girls without even crossing any word. Incredibly enough it kind of works.

Yeah, I grew up in poverty and most of those kiddies make me sick by now. Most are shallow beings only measuring each other by their wealth.

Alcohol has chemicals that turn you gay OP. You should stop drinking, otherwise you will got to hell.

i wonder if he'd rape you again if you got that drunk in front of him wearing that. sounds like you really wanna make it happen though. you ever think about him knocking you up "accidentally"

No, I don't want retarded kids, besides I'm on the pill.

Sounds hot if true, do you whore around a lot ?

No, it is true he raped while I was puking from a drunken night of partying and him and mom have been having sex for the last three years and think I don't know or remember. So wtf I think I am going to take him for a spin when I'm sober to see what I may be missing

Sounds like youre a degenerate family all around.
Post some pics btw.

Mmmmm, sure. So says the child who doesn't understand or appreciate thousands of years of history. KYS< straight edge fag.

Not posting pics, how stupid do you think I am.. my idiot brother posted his stories here over the last two days, I'm already taking a chance that he doesn't see this. But I really don't care if he does with all the bullshit and lies posted here it is kind of like plausible deniability

Got absolutely throttled in a jigaboo neighborhood ended up leaving late when not many people were around and threw a brick through the front window, legged it hard, caught the train home with and spewed heavy, security were trying to call an ambulance but mates convinced them not to, ended up drinking again at a local party and blacked out, woke up with half an eyebrow.

drink together, sin together, leave no room for God have a good party.

That's the sum of the total

whats the harm in giving us some tits pic for proof if you already went throught the trouble of posting the entire story. People make stuff up here all the time.

Got fucked up last night and made this

youtu.be/7RHv0jgfPRQ

Get drunk, throw up on yourself, pass out, piss yourself, and embrace the hangover.

What ever, suppose you want it time stamped too

OHHHH YEAH HISTORY, THE THING THATS ON THE TOP OF ABSOLUTELY EVERYONES MIND WHEN THEY'RE GETTING FUCKED UP. HUH?

No, you delusional retard, stop trying to justify your bad habits.

>I drink to maintain the history of my people
Yeah, no.

So parties are highlights for you? I stopped enjoying parties after I realized some things. Most people that regularly party are so shallow.
Getting fucked up isn't worth talking about.
My worst experience was drinking a liter of martini at a party, then finding the stoners and smoking some blunts with them.
I almost drowned in my puke, people had to put me on a bicycle and push me all the way home. I jumped into stinging nettle bushes every time someone told me to, woke up with swollen balls/dick and a bunch of stinging leaves in my boxers.
Anyway after a while I realized that in clubs or at parties many people are boring, awkward fucks without alcohol, they need to be drunk to let go.