Quads and I post the video of her fucking the dog. 40 min long vid

Quads and I post the video of her fucking the dog. 40 min long vid.

Dont want it

k

q

Boi

roll

Roll

Ayy reroll

is there no limit to the depths of female degeneracy?

ATTENTION!

None of the "girlfriends" posted by people are legitimate. Apple posters keep shilling with their phones and screenshots from desktop/laptops. You can tell by the constant filenames appearing as IMG_(numbers) which are iPhone filenames, and Screenshot_(date and time) for MacBook/Desktop filenames. These threads are posted every waking minute. Even the replies saying "More pls" are fake. Eventually, someone's going to ask (samefag) for a kik to lure retards.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>wwyd?
>girlfriend/wife/ex
>dub.s and I release the nudes
>cock/cum tribute
>kik trading (illegal CP ring)
>Incest
>Facebook/Instagram

All of these are related to cuckoldry one way or another. Think about this for a moment. It's from a shill group called "Project Normalize." there was an archived thread exposing them.

But who are the girls posted? Screencaps of camwhore sessions.

Another fun fact: The "Dub.s decide what I say" threads are also fake. People use a fake chat program where you can talk to yourself.

Twitch raid threads are actually advertising threads. The moderators for whatever Twitch stream actually shill on Sup Forums. This is an attempt to get noticed. How Twitch works is if you get enough views at once, your channel is positively flagged or "featured" for sponsors. These people essentially shill their channels for free sponsorships such as a keyboard, mouse, video card, etc.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE VIRGIN SHILLS LIKE OP!

ok

Fake

Reroll

Rollll

Ok

Here u go

Rollerino

Reroll

nigger

Rollimg

lying bastard

kys

roll

think of that all on your own did ya?

let's see it. you know, for science

Fuck me

Em op, u didnt post that video last time when we got 4 in row

Aw

lol

gross

Truth

the people who actually care for this apparent video to be released should be on a list, allowing us to legally murder them. I'd join gangstalkers just to legally make someone commit suicide as a legal murderer. That's how it's done! Icecream trucks in the middle of winter, bike tires popped, the works flashin lights odd folk walkin good.

good.

get u drunk u sleep throw the powder on you fuck your ass u wake up u didn't know the satanists fucked ya

fake shit op

rollerino

I have nothing in my life, I need this.

Post it

6666 incoming

Roll

The edge in this post is reaching dangerous levels. Full edge meltdown imminent.

Yshs

Rolly

I want to see this shit lmfao

not even close

k