Ok Sup Forums I want to bang a hooker this weekend but I wanna do it right and have a good experience...

Ok Sup Forums I want to bang a hooker this weekend but I wanna do it right and have a good experience. Anyone with Tips/Advice/Success stories would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Naughty_people/comments/6pf7wf/alessandra_jane_russian_gymnast_pleasures_rescuer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make sure it's a trap hooker. They are more giving for less money.

Bring cash

But I want real pussy / asss

reddit.com/r/Naughty_people/comments/6pf7wf/alessandra_jane_russian_gymnast_pleasures_rescuer/

A hole is a hole my dude. Besides you mite want a little dick in your butt you never know.

don't

Go to Thailand. They will treat you right as long as you're nice

Does anybody know a website to even find girls in your area open to this. Not one of those fuckbook sites but like backpage

I am bi but I want a girl

Backpages

I am planning on going next year but I'm trying to fuck asap

What the fuck shit lord. A trap is a woman if she says she is. A penis does not mean male. God you cis scum. Why don't u just go rape someone since that's what you all do anyways.

>B8

Realize they want you to cum fast so they rotate a new cock in. Do a fap before you visit to get your money worth

Get anti hiv tablet

That's some good advice thank you

What is that code for white pride? B="BLACK 8= HATE Fucking scum.

Are those a thing I figured I'd be fine with a condom

Black girls are pretty sexy if that helps

Of course they only have value to u as a sexual object.

Best advice.

It is a thing it lasts for about 1 day and any big clinic would give you one, you can do just a condom but I wouldn't risk it

Go to Walgreens and buy that hiv test kit.

I'll look into that thanks but is backpages the way to go to find women

Check rubmaps for full service message parlor.

Just pay your dad to play rectum roulette

Would they bang tho that just seems like run and tug I'm trying to bang an Asian tho so that might be a good idea actually

You'll be looking for a Thai place for fucking.

Is that dudes dick in a stick

Thanks for the help so far guys

I use a "Massage Parlour". It's just a brothel. For just over $300 I get an hour which includes massage, handjob, blowjob, and sex. They are clean and require a condom. Been 4 times so far, and the sex will never compare to real sex, since there's no actual connection, but if you view it as the best masturbation you'll ever have, then it's great.

They are serving you and your needs, for a price, so enjoy that aspect of it. Sex with a hooker will never compare to actual love making, and you'll feel empty inside afterwards if you try to compare them, but it's the best masturbation I've ever had.

Always google the number and read reviews. Avoid services/companies try for an independent

fuck off faggot

Wtf isn't real about it?

>Checked
Also good advice

I'm pretty sure that's still sex

Sex is 90% in your head. Hence masturbation being a thing. The actual emotional connection between lovers is super crazy important to great sex.

You might have to register but it's worth it. Bestgfe used to be good. Avoid out of state numbers usually those girls are more hustlers than hookers

Then you've never made love.

There's a difference between making love and sex

Fucking: sticking a dick in a pussy.

Sex: actual attraction and emotions towards one another. Trying to give the other pleasure as well.

Making love: the culmination of emotional connection. Bask in the love of one another. Inexplicable. Unforgettable.

Pretty much this guy knows what he says talking about

Yeah man I'm just trying to fuck right now lmao

OK snowflake! Back to red it

Because emotions>biology right?

Exactly. So, don't go in there thinking of it as sex with the hooker. You're not trying to connect emotionally, and neither are they. They are providing a service to you. Use it. Use her. Fuck her. Enjoy it. You might feel like that's selfish, and it would be if this was sex, but it's just fucking.

That's why there are hookers who offer "the girlfriend experience". It's for those who don't understand this difference and feel empty after fucking hookers; they are expecting that emotional connection and missing out. Don't fool yourself. Fuck her and enjoy it.