Rate my dick thread

Rate my dick thread

"1-10"

Tiny and sad. Sorry you were born with that :(

I make girls happy with it

Idk dude, like you're prolly a nice guy and stuff, but they are likely lying to you. Girls need a 7"+ to be fucked right. It's not about the motion in the ocean

Lol my dick is 7 inches

Reported for CP. Can't be posting prepubescent penises

Im 25 :(

This shits hilarious. People are so misinformed. The pleasure zone in the vagina is like maybe 2 to 3 inches in. Bigger isn't always better unless shes a size queen. I've got a 6 inch cock and I have made every girl I've fucked come with it so yeah I guess your theory just went out the window

Certainly is dick shaped

3/10 its a little small but the worst thing is it is uncut.

This is correct and has been scientifically confirmed.

Thats the problem with faking orgasms.
It inflates the manlets egos and make them think they are good enough

It's pretty hard to fake muscle contractions and wetness though you dumb fucking virgin

Its fine, 7/10, uncircumcised master race gives it bonus points

OP: It's tiny, and uncuts are gross

I won't touch anything under 8", and they'd better be cut.

jesus, if my labia were super long, i'd get surgery. get surgery OP.

-10 billion out of ten.

you make girls happy with all 4 inches.

Have you never pulled your foreskin back all the way? You need to do this if want to be a man. Plus it will grow your dick a inch. But it will hurt because your will stretch your skin out.

What about me Sup Forums

That's a good looking dick user. Big enough for any decent girl, sluts n whores aren't worth your while. Not because you can't please them but because they won't be able to please you. Work on technique OP, your good

Shape 10/10
Length 6/10

Rate mine

Your dick should look like this. Fathers are supposed to teach their sons. Looks like you didn't get tought. I did mine when I was 9ish it hurt like hell it might even bleed because you should pull it back before puberty when your dick is smaller.

rate mine pls

Rate pls

I'd still suck it

7/10
Nice dick, but a lot of pubes

Reminds me of my dick a bit, cept curves the other way.

No, the foreskin doesn't pull back.

i like your dick OP and im cut

Thank you :) I really like yours too.

Faggots