ITT: unpopular opinions on albums

ITT: unpopular opinions on albums

albums we like edition

That is their best album.

it's their only good album

That too.

Hard Times is the only standout song. Everything else is okay but not great.

When you sleep tomorrow
And it won't be long
Once in a while
When you make me smile
And you turn your long blonde hair

When I look at you
Oh, I don’t know what’s real
Once in a while
And you make me laugh

;_;

ive liked paramore from the beginning and yeah this is by far their best. fake happy and idle worship were my favorites. it just seems like this is the first album that really shows that hayley is actually a good singer

album was bad lol

LOW KEY
NO PRESSURE

Hair Blows was shit ill give you that
Title track is bad but not to the point most make it out to be
Other than that great album

Told You So is such a good song

Philistines

SKRRRRRT TOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAACCCCC DEEEEMMMAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOO

>it just seems like this is the first album that really shows that hayley is actually a good singer

>Brand new eyes

After Laughter is their second best album after S/T.

>tfw ashamed of paramore being one of my top artists of last.fm even though not a single person knows about my profile

Autism is a curse

Same here. ;_;

JUST HANG WITH ME AND MY WEATHER!

Speaking of Tyler and unpopular opinions.. He's one of my favorite musicians so I have a lot of opinions on him

> I thought Goblin was amazing and never understood a lot of the hate. Not saying it was BETTER than Bastard or Wolf, just that it wasn't this bullshit album like a lot of people say it is.

>I liked a few songs from Cherry Bomb but I feel like it was mostly experimental and overproduced to the point of drowning the vocals out.

>Scum Fuck Flower Boy is way fucking better than anything he's ever done and I already consider it a classic.

>inb4 I get shit on.

The lack of love for Brand New Eyes in this thread perturbs me. It's why 26 is the best song on After Laughter though, sounds like the post-BNE Paramore that should've happened IMO.

There are only two songs currently released from Pvris's new album and it's already better than everything Paramore has ever done.

I agree with your point about sffb
Grabbing a physical from work this Friday. Hopefully there's some extra audio like he usually does with his physicals

hayley playing the omar rodriguez lopez guitar lel

Brand New Eyes was their best album, I just wish the American version had Decide