Any btards tried pinholing? Is it worth it...

Any btards tried pinholing? Is it worth it? (For those who live under a rock: pinholing has been a fad for a year or so where you burn your penis hole shut and then poke a small needle hole in the new skin transforming your cock into a jizz sniper rifle)

What in the fuck did I just read

Sounds fucking retarded.

God is dead

wtf

I don't want to live anymore

Nah a couple of my soccer bros did it earlier this summer and it actually looks fucking dope, I'm just a pussy about the pain

Elaborate?

Thats retarded, I mean really retarded. You know how dirty your dick is? You're gonna get an infection and lose your dick.

>Mfw this is actually what Sup Forums has come to

Your soccer "bros" are retards, don't be like them

A couple of friends of mine heard about it somewhere and ended up doing it. They heated the head of a nail with a blow torch and then pinched their piss holes shut and burned them that way and then stuck a needle through a couple times a day until it was healed. Now they can cum like three feet

Yea but shooting super far loads? That would be fucking sick theirs are huge I've seen it

How long does it take for them to piss nowadays?

That's the only downside it takes a long time. My one friend Collin, his is the worst because for whatever reason it kind of sprays in all directions, it gets all over my bed

wew lad

Eat shit normie

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO

Any fags with experience here?

I ain't clicking that shit

Your one sick fuck

If i did it I think I'd try to make 2 small holes

Kek

>it gets all over my bed

wut

The last few time we had a shootout drew and collin (the ones who pinwheeled) won by more than 12 inches

Im doing it

This is the definition of romantic.

OMG why are americans so fucking retarded

That makes no sense. To "poke a small needle hole in the new skin" work you would need to wait for it heal to actually form new skin.

How do you pee during that healing time?

Ok there is so much shit happening in this thread

What the fuck do you mean by shootout with them

Dude why does your friend piss on your bed

Why the fuck would you ever do this
I'm so confused yet intrigued

you poke a hole in your bladder as well.

lmfao! 10/10 would read again

dude, fucking stop, someone is going to end up actually doing it

also, sounding with plants doesn't seem very sanitary, i hope he washed that first

at least you wont get aids, I wonder how many viruses and diseases incubate in prostitutes compared to a plant

nice work on the regular inspection of your friends penises

benis is kill!!!11

Does this count?

Can you still be able to use your fingerbox after this?

fingerbox?

I've never noticed Rudd was wearing a shirt with his own face on it in this scene.

yeah mine is like pic related

ANOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT THREAD

MODS BAN THESE FUCKS FOR FAGGOT FLOODING

This nigga just made that shit up expecting some retard to try it

Albert Fish?

This is by far the best thing I've read all week

Op is trying to get you to make mustard gas

OOF thats gotta hurt!

I tried it, and it was fun for a while. But I ended up just cutting it back open cus I like a wider urethra; just my preference.

Anyone here have any pinholing success stories? Every girl I was with really seemed to like the look and feel.