ITT: Post pictures of girls from your country to get an idea how girls look like on your country

ITT: Post pictures of girls from your country to get an idea how girls look like on your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8CNpNUKoQA
youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blonde and blue eyes

Honestly, I thought that's a Japanese girl you posted at first

White men really love our woman.

True, but most of the girls they took are of low-class, or ugly ones. No biggie.
Still, better if they take sheboons instead of our women.

I thought your girls will look mongoloid just like Us Asians

yeah thats true, White guys usually goes for the ugly ones.

Everyone knows the white dude is a loser and the girl is a desperate reject whenever one sees an WMAF walking down the street, the whole dynamic of it just stinks of mutual parasitism.

some do, but we have about 5% asian admixture on average, so it would be impossible for all finns to look asiatic.
sweden has about 3% asian admixture too

>those asean chicks
too east asian to me

rip my nigga harambe

>r/asianinsecurity

Camille Pourcheresse

how bout this one?

>Everyone knows the white dude is a loser and the girl is a desperate reject whenever one sees an WMAF walking down the street, the whole dynamic of it just stinks of mutual parasitism.
Like white mudsharks and niggers. Interesting.

>yeah thats true, White guys usually goes for the ugly ones.
If you observed, the most beautiful, elite-looking asian girls will go for asian men. If you're wanted by all boys in Asia (Asian furthermore, are more gentler yet manlier than whites), why go for the alternatives.

Funny how they hate it when they saw their women plowed by niggers and sand niggers but gets all proud when they fucked an Asian girl.

Pretty varied in appearance but overall majority slags

>ITT: Post pictures of girls from your country to get an idea how girls look like on your country

I don't think I like this thread.

kek, I honestly think the WMAF dynamic is the exact same as the BMWF dynamic, I mean - white men with the few exception of expat professionals are either goofy nerds who depend on the exoticism factor here in Asia, or they're basically like a nigger. Walking around like they own the place and always talking about the size of their cocks in relation to others.

Notice how the Asian girls that date White men tend to be damaged in some way or another; I think they're like those weak-willed selfish White girls that just wants to get pummeled by a nigger.

We know America.. We know..

>This is what Feminism do to your women

Bet they got some stinky loose roastie pussies.

Beautiful. Clearly untouched by Feminazism

Majority of Chinese Diaspora are in ASEAN Japbro

>Feet
Likely smells like wet cardboard and cheese

>Legs
Pores are too big, very coarse to the touch after she shaved, much like sand paper.

>Vagina
Smells like roquefort with black colored loose skin flapping around it

>Rest of Body

All hidden but i'm sure it looks like cottage cheese

>Eyes
You know how sometimes you rub your eyes and there is this lingering shitty smell? Thats likely what it smells like

>Hair
Burnt hair and a weird cinnamon smell from all the products and treatments.

why are you asians so salty about white people?

Niggers aren't Asians c'mon man

>You know how sometimes you rub your eyes and there is this lingering shitty smell? Thats likely what it smells like
What?

Dunno, why do White people call us chinks and gooks at every oppurtunity and the first response from them against us is either threatening war or dicking our woman.

dunno man, Finland is pretty cool though.

See? I mentioned one white country is 'better' than the other white countries. White people also enjoy doing that to in regards to Asians.

Try it sometime, if you wear contacts or something it'll make sense.

maybe you've been on Sup Forums too much, man

You have it easy, faggot. Getting called a gook is easy compared to the banter and hatred other countries have to deal with on here. Get over yourself, no one gives a shit about Hong Kong anyway.

i'm not sure how often that happens outside of Sup Forums, but you shouldn't take anything seriously here. everyone hates everybody here.
and the fact there are so many weebs out there just proves that whites do like you and your people

>haha u have it E-Z m8, just lyke go to the beach or sumfing' innit m8, yeh? xD

>kek, I honestly think the WMAF dynamic is the exact same as the BMWF dynamic, I mean - white men with the few exception of expat professionals are either goofy nerds who depend on the exoticism factor here in Asia, or they're basically like a nigger. Walking around like they own the place and always talking about the size of their cocks in relation to others.
So damn true. This often happens in Thailand, and Mainland China. Happens on Japan occasionally.
They keep saying Niggers are like this and like that, yet they acted like one once they set foot on Asia. Talk about irony lmao.

>Notice how the Asian girls that date White men tend to be damaged in some way or another; I think they're like those weak-willed selfish White girls that just wants to get pummeled by a nigger.
Because of combination of pussification of White males, diversity-promotion media, and rap culture screwed up their perception so they go for them.
Kinda like the Asian girls and boys who hated their own people and say "WEST IS BEST" bullshit

Nice argument, retard. Try proving me wrong.

wow when was that picture taken, like 2006?

bet she's fat with saggy dark long nipple titties now, with 5 kids squatting over a pot of boiling fish or something.

Damn why this man have boobs

Wrong, but damn this girl kinda have a bit chinky face. Still very cute tho.

who is being the retard you just described now?

yes, the real girl next door, youtube.com/watch?v=X8CNpNUKoQA

Cute!
Wow!
Man face eww
Looks like a pale skeleton
Truly Romantic
Cute, stupid hoes

Like how Whites are salty with blacks.
We're fine if you don't act like Niggers. But never seen Russians or Finns acting like one though. It's always Brits, Americans, or Australians (

She doesn't really look Vietnamese to me though desu, I always thought Vietnamese tend to be darker with flatter noses.

i've watched that vid like 10 times, she is a fucking beaut

It's a trap

>But never seen Russians or Finns acting like one though. It's always Brits, Americans, or Australians (

Please don't let the Feminazism get her

Yes definitely, this girl really doesn't like the average Vietnamese girl.

Is she a Viet-Chinese or Pure Viet?
She's cute. Love Viet girls.

Tons of east asian girls study in Australia and get boned by bogan cock
They are equally as bad

crashing the slav hype train, this is reality

>anglo
>germanic
>superior race

Nah dont be so serious in Sup Forums man

lmao, russia has babes though

fucking chink gook 2 nukes weren't enough i fuck your mother

The face of the "effortless" style

She didn't try to become a model, she was studying cinema, she was in a cafe and was noticed by a casting scoot (or something).

I saw her in an itw being asked a question about the upcoming fashion week, she couldn't find one thing to say about it, she doesn't care much about fashion.

Dated this guy youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk , pic highly related

Just so you know, the feeling is mutual. Whenever I see dead-eyed Chink cockroaches at my university, I think to myself - would I feel bad if I shot this person in the head? The answer is always no. Even niggers and sandniggers seem human to me and despite my hatred for them being greater than my hatred for Chinks and Gooks, I have to say I would feel somewhat guilty genociding them. The same can't be said for Asiatic insectoids such as yourself.

I like Marina Inoue better

Why this is good tier tho

well we do too obviously, but average girl is not pretty

White dude here, been in HK for 4 years. Have dated a few local women but mostly white expats desu.

What you say is partially true but I think less so in HK. It's more prevalent in places like Thailand. Still plenty of gold diggers here, but they aren't as fucked up as SEA women.

More example of how typical cute Vietnamese girl is.

Don't know man, no info about if she was Hoa (Chinese descendant in Vietnam) or not.

don't worry about him. He'll surrender even before it begins

French are also pretty shit-tier as well, they're basically the somali's of the whites when they're in Asia, just scrawny and always huffing something into their lungs and just looking like you've got 5 kinds of AIDS.

They need to be gassed 3 times.

It was clearly a joke you absolute autists

Top tier

Hey no hard feelings man, what the fuck.

Thats no way to treat your landlord.

doesn't matter. she's cute.
And a friend of mine says Viets are all ugly. pfft.

she looks exactly like my cousin

To all white, black, and brown people, if you found grill like pic related here asking for your cock, please impregnate it with all your heart. Fill their pussies with all your sperm so the slant traits will be removed completely. You're also allowed to do whatever you want to them except one thing; returning them to Malaysia. If she ask that, please find reasons so she will never return by doing any means necessary like in your basement or maybe feed to the sharks whatsoever. You have my utmost gratitude.
Thank you.
t. Berkhidmat untuk Negara
p.s. Just take them away. They're all yours.

sorry man. Joke detector is broken. had been feeling shitty for these few days worrying on assignments and shit

seriously

>chink blah blah wondering to shoot you in the face chink gook blah blah sub humans nalh blah

>Tee hee hee, its just a joke guys, I swear! :3

t. owned by Anglos for over 150 years

Fair enough then lad

Man detecting joke or just autist is hard in Sup Forums

I never said I was joking.

I was referring to what the Frenchman posted.

To all arabs and muslims
Feel free to take all Melayu men and women and rape it, bomb it, or whatever according to Allah's will
After running down our nation, Melayu is STILL acting entitled. Like niggers.
Dasar Melayu bodoh. Tak ada guna kecuali teriak HARAM INI, HARAM ITU.

then that makes you a faggot then, you should honor what you say and start the race war in Australia so you can finally have your white utopia.

The movement depends on you dude, you only need to listen to that voice in your head and do it :)

>What if that's your cousin

your cousin is a qt then

What are you even talking about? I literally just said that I wasn't joking.

This is an honor to be shown here
You should be happy

my cousin has black hair, which is quite rare sight in finland

Slavic girls are okay.
Looks European. But acts like Asians.
They're okay.

He was trying to mislead you and keep all the cuties for himself.

But shame, this girl I posted has past her prime time tho.

violence against woman isn't right dude.

Cina tak sedar diri balik China la. Sini Tanah Melayu, bukan tanah BESAR CHINA. Tanah sini kecil, tanah CHINA besar dan luas.
Kalau Cina bijaklah sangat, kenapa suka sangat nak bersempit dekat tanah Melayu? Kan luas Tanah BESAR China tu. Baliklah ke tempat nenek moyang tu.

I'm legit curious, what's it like in Malaysia with all the different ethnicities and such? I know a couple malaysian people but they're all chinese, don't think I've ever talked to an actual malay person.

inb4 Sweden maymays

>European with natural black hair
Indeed a rare sight. Most I see are brunette or blond. Reds are rare.

>all that airbrushing

I miss the 2000's, that was before phones had that stupid "Beautify" feature on the camera function.

Pictures back then were more honest, now its all that level-10 beautify blur mixed with basic bitch vintage or sepia instagram filter.

Is black hair grills an advantage or disavantage in europe?

Around 19% of Malaysians are Chinese. You must've went to a ChinaTown in Malaysia, or Penang, where around 50%+ are Chinese. If you wanna look for Malays, go to kedah, where almost 100% are Malays.

>what's it like in Malaysia with all the different ethnicities and such?
Like Sweden, except they rule over us, and haven't went full Mohammedan.. yet

Shitty 2004 memes aside, I'd still have sex with that girl.

most normies don't care about hair color here, but i guess some people might see darker features as exotic.
which could explain why so many nordics/brits love men from southern europe