This guy is getting executed in about 15 minutes

this guy is getting executed in about 15 minutes

Cool

name is ronald phillips

10 mins!

They need to start putting that shit on tv and stream it. "Viewer discretion advised" and all.

*ring ring*

itd surely be interesting
they are putting him down with a drug that apparently caused the last man to be executed with it to moan and groan for 20 minutes in 2013

...is that THE ronald phillips, robbed 8 sperm banks of all it's cum in less than 24 hours?

Excited about what?

this the rape and murder 3 year old girl ronald phillips

btw it seems like execution must be going on right now

Good riddance. Just another useless white cunt wasting space and tax payer money.

Never mind, just-read it again

He dead now?

he's probably being injected right now

we can't know, but he's most likely dying rn, lethal injection takes something like 5 minutes

people do this shit all the time in russia

says his execution date is nov 14th

nvm shit site wrong details

thats another one

why dont they just OD them on heroin or benadryl?

He will probably involuntarily void his bowels in front of the people watching.... Hehehehehehe

They do. They killed McVeigh live on tv like 15 years ago.

You are a fucking child.

most civilized countries have abolished death penalty,
but the usa isnĀ“t like most civilized countries in many ways i guess.

Are you fucking high? They never broadcasted it to the public.

it will probably smell really bad too! .... Lol

the last 3 executions in Ohio have taken 15 minutes each "with audible gagging"

most "civilized" countries are being invaded by feminists and niggers so theyre coming down the snake too fuck fuck
>You meant to say countries with high density of whites

Wondered the same thing man.

yea, it took like 20 for the last one. They suspended ececutions for 3 years bc of that

Whose cock do they use?

Did he deserve it?

if we're being honest, the US is like a developing nation. its people are fat and stupid.

>heroin or benadryl

>benadryl

raped and killed a girl.

but most ppl on Sup Forums would do the same thing, or have done the same thing.

Out of 330 million people, some of them inevitably are going to be so violent and deranged that they cannot be allowed to live free. Why house and feed those people at the cost of the taxpayer?

raped and murdered 3 year old

Death penalty is stupid , I get the revenge , but as a penalty you are just setting them free.

Google developing nation.

I'll assume it was actual rape and not the sort of "oh I was drunk and he took advantage of me so I don't feel like a slut" rape.

I agree with you, but it's also true that a single execution and all the due process, including appeals and all of that, costs millions of dollars

pop 400 mg ;) i lub it

yea 3yo girls dont really go out and get drunk

Oh, shits fuckt. Good riddance then.

Only issue is that it costs more than life in prison.

They let your mom roam free don't they

just the town rapists

the irony is that Sup Forums abounds with 3yo loli threads. but because they love trump, they get a pass.

SAD!

>For his last meal Tuesday evening, he requested a large cheese pizza with bell pepper and mushrooms, a 2-liter bottle of Pepsi and strawberry cheesecake, along with grape juice and a piece of unleavened bread
>large cheese pizza

Subtle

Op's.

>grape juice and a piece of unleavened bread

meme magic werks!

no its like family abuse hitlers pedo laws didnt reach there so they still have different beleifs

>Pepsi
Fukin monster

It's very sad that it's taken since 1993 for this to happen only now.

Look, it's a clueless shitlib or kike shill coming here, knowing fuck all about board culture, and throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Why don't you crawl back into your oven, faggot?

Citation needed
The fuck is this dumb ass shit?

I get it, he need to be punished by death but to watch him die? That is disgusting and low. What for? Do they think it's some kind of a magic show or some shit? Come to Sup Forums or better yet go to r/watchpeopledie if you are that desperate for some gore and rekt shits. And they dare accusing Saudi Arabia as being barbaric.

You're just jealous u don't get to see him shit himself

are you mad because trump hasn't gotten anything done (they failed another healthcare bill vote today, #15)?

or because Mueller's going to prove that trumpski's a Russian agent....

ive been following this since las week. I dont like gore, Im just interested in this process and I think its also interesting what goes on during it

BREAKING NEWS

RONALD PHILLIPS HAS BEEN PRONOUNCED DEAD

>Costs more than life in prison.

That's wild, I didn't know that.

I don't understand why they can't just use a firing squad. It's essentially instant and painless.

Even then the right to appeal would have to be maintained, considering there are cases of prisoners being exhonerated 20 years after the fact.

More misinformation.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

2/10

Lacked nuance. Trying to call my mom a slut had nothing to do with that post. Try harder next time.

Agreed, they should force them to work everyday and lock them in torture rooms if they refuse. Would be nice but there's too many bleeding heart sjw's in the world.

filthy slav, you're now blocked.

don't bother responding, I have Sup Forums Gold, I won't be able to see your posts.

We need to bring back firing squads.

>they dare accusing Saudi Arabia as being barbaric.
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING JEW NIGGER SHILL DIE RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Costs more money in the state of ohio to keep him on death row than it does to keep him for life.

They should be killed the same way they killed their victim(s).

As if hacking off someone's head or publicly hanging them from a crane is the same as lethal injection.

They aren't even equivalent. Besides, the point of making the execution viewable is to assure people that this is actually the most humane way possible of killing this child rapist. It's transparency.

Kek he got a response though

Justice != Revenge

Fuck dude I played myself.

you won't find transparency in America.

More like

Choice=consequences

>Omg! There's no blood so it must be a humane way!

Grow up....

"Ronald Phillips was pronounced dead at 10:43 am. Prison officials say there were no complications with his execution"

Someone must be smelling his voided bowels by now..... Hehehehehe