youtu.be/yV3N2irO5aA?t=10m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=PLV-Vpy1gqQ
youtu.be/DjffIi2Pl7M?t=186
youtube.com/watch?v=rgFOKzsLQuo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/jSjI7gwuKtg

youtu.be/yV3N2irO5aA?t=10m45s

The whole fucking audience stood up, shouting, cheering, stomping their feet and gesticulating.

Of course, I was in the room and I did say "the whole audience," so, yeah.

Everyone lost their shit over this back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=PLV-Vpy1gqQ

Why does he look like a robot?

This. It wasn't hated like it is now

From the age of about 15 to about 25, I would cheer any time the name of the film was mentioned in the film.

Is Godzilla (2014) any good?

Memes aside this scene was actually good, who would've expected this song to be used in a justifiable way after seeing that trailer?

There were some people dancing in the aisle when I saw it opening night.

The only time I've ever clapped in a theater was the grindhouse double feature. But holy shit the audience participation for that was probably one of the most fun theater experiences ever.

There's scenes/sequences that are great and well put together, and then a ton of dead air.

I'm guessing Rogue One will be the same way.

It's slow but the monster scenes are fun, we have a dearth of giant monster movies
We didn't have taste in the 90's
most people still don't

That's still one of my most favorite theatre experiences and my favorite rodriguez/tarantino thing.

Sucked that it bombed and they separated the films. It was only in its entirety for like a week.

Standing ovation when yoda pulled out his little laser sword and went to town.

But you also just sat through and hour and a half of nothing, so you were just excited something was finally happening.

Best theater experience for me was a late show of The Ring on opening night with a mostly black audience. So much hooting and talking to the characters in screen. It was fun as fuck.

Avengers

>Hulk's "I'm always angry" line
>Loki getting rekt mid-sentence

>the 90's
m8...

youtu.be/DjffIi2Pl7M?t=186

Went to a midnight showing.
The entire theater was packed with frat boys and kids wearing costumes.

The theater fucking lifted two feet off the ground at this scene.

>Clapping in the cinema
I still can't believe Americans do this, how fucking cringy

I remember the audience cheering wildly and I was like six at the time

Thought it was the end of TPM from the thumbnail. Early 2000's isn't much different, Yoda jumping around with a mini lightsaber was always retarded

A theatre experience costs like 6 potential burgers, you better believe we're gonna get excited

It really fucking depends. I don't think a lot of people liked the human characters and I can see that. But certain complaints like "the fight happens at night" are ridiculous. Every scene involving a monster is fucking fantastic, and some of the human scenes are good too. But really, there's more movie than those two positives can float. It's still good, just not the best thing ever.

But, if we take out the qualifier of "ever," it's a pretty good Godzilla movie. Remember, there are movies in this franchise like Godzilla's Revenge.

That's Mecha Godzilla, obviously.

>"You said it yourself bitch, we're the guardians of the galaxy"

The Dark Knight Rises is still in top 10 best superhero movies even with this cheese AND it gave us the biggest meme of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=rgFOKzsLQuo
Specifically at the 3 minute mark

Not if you're 11 years old.

I was literally ten when I watched AOTC and I can still remembering my interest for star Wars dying the second Yoda started flipping around.

Agreed, I didn't find it retarded at 11 but I watched and unironically enjoyed loads of awful shit when I was 11, then I grew up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY

That's kind of sad, dude. If you can't unironically enjoy dumb shit like that when you're a kid, when can you?

>mfw I was a stupid little kid so I loved it

I remember seeing it with my mom and thinking it was the coolest thing ever, while my mom thought it was fucking retarded but didn't want to crush my enthusiasm. Same for the pokemon movies