I'm a regular conservative white male from Poland. I really want to be racist. Can somebody convert me with something ?

I'm a regular conservative white male from Poland. I really want to be racist. Can somebody convert me with something ?

Just look at what Muslim are doing to Europe and then youu will hate sand niggers which is half way to hating black niggers

>Black people are fucking TRASH
>Steal
>Victimise
>Kill
>Still heroes of society
Fucking sandniggers and regular niggers.

Dumb polak. You wish you were a member of the white master race

Polen men are neat tho. Even in HOI4 they were cool

I'm am fag. Slavs are white. Now try (TRY, because you will fail) to prove me wrong.

Have you ever met a nigger? Lived next to a Mexicant? Worked with a Jew? Been in a car driven by a slope? I always thought everyone was equal. Then I fucking grew up and lived with these people. Holy shit!

>muslims
>race

No, islam is an idea/belief used to control uncivilised primitive beings (muslims) It's not a race.

*I am, fag

Cannot. You're definitely a fag

Then fuck off, nigger

You'll be in fine company.

Superior white women will be ready to breed with you at a moments notice.

>I want to be racist
Then you're pretty much already there mate.

Be very proud for not having Shitskin races in your country and let it stay that way.

Black girls are loud, hideous hambeasts that you'd never want to associate with, much less fuck.

Given the choice, I'd go with the monkey

You'll be in genetically superior company.

If you go black, you can't go back.

And sex with a black girl is a horrible, smelly act that will scar you for life and cement your racist tendencies.

It's a Joo conspiracy, too. Those dirty Joos! Filling your mind with the horrors of race-mixing.

Not true

Is this some sort of joke? Dumb Pollacks can't be waving Confederate flags. That's almost as dumb as niggers waving them.

This

Not really. I always tell anybody that i hate niggers, jews and fags, but somewhere inside i think about teaching of Jesus about love to everyone. However i have a strong hate toward atheists. Probably because they ruined my Faith and now i'm agnostic.

Why ? Confederacy was about niggers. Not about Slavs.

Your half-breed children will be horribly disfigured, hiding themselves away from a world of ridicule and disgust.

What would he be going back to? His black is already there.

And black chicks certainly aren't into anime, cosplay or nerdy shit in general.

And they will dominate you, try to cuck you with BBC, and possibly turn you into a trap. They aren't submissive in the bedroom at all.

Where are my white brethren who post the same old retread gorilla pics?

just listen to your hate
having hate on heart is human

This is all too true unfortunately.

Why would you want to be stupid and wrong? What good does it bring?

Fuck off, antifag, the most wrong and stupid you are

Just live in a mostly black neighborhood for a day or an hour. It'll happen

I'm not antifa.. I just think there are no valid arguments for hatred or discrimination based on arbitrary distinctions.

Haha done!

There are some. Niggers have faces that look like monkeys. Also they are black, just like monkeys.

Okay, so looking like monkey is a valid argument for hating or discriminating against someone? Would you like to be hated and discriminated against if you happened to be born looking like a monkey? I don't see how someone deserves to be hated and treated badly just because of how they look.

Well OP, you're a slav. The word slav comes from the Nordic word for slave because the slavs were the slave pickings for Vikings. So if you join the ranks of white supremesists, you are bottom tier. Why is this, is because the racist needs a pecking order. Racism needs lesser people for there to be better people. Even if all the minorities in the world were killed, the slav would be the new nigger.

Maybe. But i don't like niggers in general. Fags even more.

Maybe that says more about you than them, you might have some self image issues that makes you want to be able to look down on others to make yourself feel better. Maybe think about why you want to be racist before you take on a position that hasn't had any intellectual development since, well, ever. Any time people become more educated and secure in themselves, they become less racist.

Bullshit. There are many smart people who are racists. Just look at whole Nazi party or Fascist Italy party

Be racist towards niggers because the 90% are racist against every other race as well. In Europe there are plenty of niggers, but in Africa you won't find a single nigger race that would love to murder white people in their country. Kill the white boar they say... But you don't hear about that on the news.

Stupid niggers

Now i understand why americans like guns so much

Aahahaha.

>implying slavs aren't niggers

Really faggot? Well, I guess you may have a point somewhat. I mean slavs haven't given us Jazz, Blues, or Rock not Roll. There is literally no Slavic Hendrix or James Brown.

Go fetch me a drink you fucking polish piece of shit. Serve your Jewish master

I'm talking about people as a whole, there are also smart people who believe the earth is flat, there will always be exceptions to the rule. And keep in mind that nazi germany, while it was educated, was not secure in themselves. They had failed both in WW1 and to establish themselves as a colonial power, they were a very insecure people.

i really want to know the backstory and aftermath of this.

Jesus Poles really are fucking stupid.

Hiv originally came from primates in Africa, then a nigger fucked a baboon up the ass and decided to sex with all his other nigger friends. Eventually it spread throughout the world and now it's an issue. thanks for all the STD's niggers...

>there are also smart people who believe the earth is flat,

No user, there are not. I mean unless you put smart in quotes, and mean 'smart' for an inbred retard.

lol my favorite kind of racism is when it's sooo close to class consciousness

Read the Quran.
>Ideal man eats dog.
>Ideal man is a fuckin mass murderer.
>Ideal man "exemplifies termperance and selfcontrol" by marrying a 7 years old girl, and waiting till she is 9 to fuck her (while getting plenty of pussy on the side).
>Islam means "peace", especifically the pacification after the full conversion/extermination of any other culture

Only fuckin shit coming from Africa (niggers, mudslimes and their half-breed derivates) can consider that sack of shit a peaceful and respectable religion.
Caucasian at least are hypocrite enough to write rules that if they followed they would be actual good people, unlike those piles of shit.

inb4 "but there are white muslims" => show me one who is not a complete retard

How do you think people view 'smart' racists? Racism is a philosophically indefensible position, so anyone who holds it is atleast dumb in some aspects, or have a blind spot created by emotionally motivated reasoning. Many intellegent people through history have held idiotic beliefs, that doesn't make them stupid per se.

first make sure to only have sex with people who have the same grand parents as you, that is the best way to be a racist conservative considering it will keep all of your offspring racially pure and resistant to any type of "educational" indoctrination the state might force on them in their "school" system with nonsense like "math" or "science"

No dumb fuck, it came from preparing and eating chimps as Bush meat. Which may actually be worse. Humans eating chimps is dangerously close to cannibalism.

>Many intellegent people through history

The key word there is history. 200 years ago people didn't know what we know now. It's hard to fault them for it, especially since they were contributing to things that lead us to what we know today. People who still cling to the bullshit commonly believed in the 19th century though, are not intelligent, and they are not contributing shit to modern society, except maybe creating the need for prison guards, cops, and welfare office workers.

Polish have to be into inbreeding. Welcome!