Lyin' Don the Con thread

Lyin' Don the Con thread

>Lying.
>Putting military strenght before a few snowflakes feelings.

Okidoki.

youdontsay.jpeg

Today: traps and shemales not allowed in the military LUL making America great again

He's not lying.
The democrats would've been complacent in the Islamification by immigration of the U.S.
Their doctrines directly threaten the LGBTQ community with death.

Does he even know what LGBT stands for?

Yeah but who gives a fuck about fags?

>I will fight for you
>Freedoms and beliefs

Trump: Sorry, but you can't join the military

Apparently Trump?

>Like OMG does drumpthf even know what lgbt stands for
He don't care tranny

still mad about that election huh kid?

Fags can serve. Traps can't.
Thus, traps aren't gay.

You mean Draft Dodging Donnie lied about something?

I refuse to believe it.

If you were in the trenches with someone there as your support would you want it to be some headcase with all of these mental, hormonal and physical issues? At least Trump has the balls to call it like it is instead of tiptoeing around the issue afraid to trigger some faggot and jeopardizing soldiers lives

There all fucking fags m8

Of course they cannot join the military.
Under current medical guidelines they have a mental instability.
Mental instability bars you from military service.
If the medical community gives them a pass.. Then they can join the military.
Until then.. It's upholding protocols.

Trannies are mentally ill. The question should be why do we allow them to "transition" at all.

>Dodges the draft 5 times
>Bans patriots from defending America
>Fires 15,000 already serving trans soldiers

Stop, you're using facts to talk to mental children, they'll never understand.

>Putting military strenght before a few snowflakes feelings.

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy???

You little faggot.

Implying he isnt protecting Trans people from war by keeping them out of the military where those mental defects dont belong.

And where is your proof the military has been weakened by transgender people seving in the military

The US isn't in a major conflict at the moment so it's doing what it always does and raising its standards as a way of cutting back on the unnecessary amount of active duty soldiers. This isn't a new thing, we are constantly raising and lowering our standards of our soldiers to adjust to how many we currently need. This is only a big deal because it only targets trans people, a few years ago they made it harder for women to join and it wasn't this big of a deal

I know.. But if even one in a hundred learns to critically think instead of thinking critically I'm happy.