I can quit smoking weed anytime I want,right?!

i can quit smoking weed anytime I want,right?!

That's up to you.

But why would you want to?

Because it's nasty as fuck and it restricts you from jobs

Yes you can, only side effects are extra energy and motivation.

I know that I can't. It's been everyday for 6 years, I'd call that dependency. I mean I get paid a lot so it's no biggie, but be careful with that shit. It's expensive, kills motivation, blah blah. Most people shouldn't start.

I quit all substances beside nicotine and caffeine.

you're retarded. I can smoke the whole day after work and it dosn't affect me the next day

If you have access to it at all times, it will be hard to quit, at least for most people. But if you for some reason run out of weed and cant get any, you wont go crazy or anything, maybe a bit easily irriated and shit like that, but negative withdrawal symptoms only last for 3-4 days. So its very umporblematic.

Caffeine is hard, killer headaches,tired and grouchy all the time.

It exhausts your dopamine levels, so when you stop you'll hit a depression of sorts.

You must be a pussy then, weed is anything but nasty, its amazing. Nothing negative about it at all.

Doesnt happen with everyone, but for those it happens to it only last a short while, nothing you cant handle. Never experienced it myself.

OP here
it's a cyclic addiction I guess

I cant stop. It is the only thing that allows me to function normally without being an angry piece of shit.

Hahahahahaha

that's why you keep on smoking
you can no longer be in peace without pot

Only if you're already a depressed loser I think.
Never happened to me or my friends.

OP don't listen to this fool. Stop smoking for a week to see what'll happen. You'll hit a slump as someone said previously, and see if you can go another week without it.

Correct.

If you smoke weed, you're a fucking useless faggot.

Weed is for faggots like you, who need a special plant to mellow them out 'cause without it they'd be a pathetic waste of human creation. Kill yourself.

Man I quit for a few months and now I can't smoke if I even want to. It's just too strong

I did. I also quit doing coke and drinking. Giving up weed was harder. At least with the coke and whiskey I had Adderall to take the edge off, plus it was a way better high.

Also, I've discovered that Adderall is a better high than meth overall, but the crash is much worse too. I can also sleep right after smoking meth. But Adderall is legal for a reason I guess.

Been smoking for 2 years and going.
Weed is amazing but does have its cons.

I think weed is great for people that would like to expand their minds, if ur smart enough to even think for yourself.

When I smoke I turn into a philosopher and I just think. I enjoy it and it suites my lifestyle quite well.

>weed does give you the shits after long term continuous use. Maybe that's just me though.

yes
ive been smoking since 1999 and can stop anytime if i want or need to.

If I can, anyone can.

Yes, it's not alcoholism or heroin addiction.
There is a sometimes powerful psychological addiction but it fades fast.

The first few days will feel a bit boring and maybe you swet a bit more but that's it

I've found a pot of coffee completely negates that effect.

Tie some gas soaked rags around your ankles so the ants don't bite your candy ass then drink a cup of coffee.

I've been off that savage cabbage for about 2 weeks. AMA

I grew out to hate weed
but that was when I moved on to harder drugs
lool

shit, you reminded me I got 10 grams left in my car . no work till the afternoon, and time to kill . smoke up, amigos

I'm going to try. Thanks.

proof that your memory is shit from smoking that.

>AMA.
Take it to reddit faggot.

The first week I quit, all the anxiety that I had before I started smoking came back all at once, so it kinda shocked me. But that was the only struggle

i can accept that

>ama never happens on 4chins

Okay pops

No fucking shit, adderal is made ina real lab. Meth has nerotoxins. People who believe meth and adderal are the same are fucking stupid. Adderal doesnt give you psychosis

This is true.

>hahahahaha

The accepted forms of that are:
>Kek
>Lel
Lurk more newfriend.

It can if it's abused

yep, smoke all you want

>i can quit smoking weed anytime I want,right?!
If you are mentally stable, yes.

I quit smoking weed/hash abruptly about 3 months ago. Quit smoking as well.

It's only "hard" for the first few days. Mind over matter faggot, it isn't that hard.

i did two weeks ago after smoking daily for five years. I don't feel any difference

Yeah. Its not addictive unless they lace it with other drugs. Thats why you should grow your own

>The accepted forms of that are:
>>Kek
>>Lel

clearly a newfag. the only true answer is:
>Top zoz

I'm gonna get shit for this however:
I feel it all depends on you personally if you have an addictive personality it's harder to stop the wanting of it.
I ran out two days ago and I'm basically fine
Just finding I'm bored and can't keep attention on anything that usually entertains

Oh, come on now. Let's be real here, most people will never get laced weed. If you get laced weed, I would imagine you'd know it when you smoked it at least. It's not like you're gonna keep going back to the guy that gave you wacky weed

replace it with cigarettes and then replace that with drinking but then end up addicted to all 3

thats worked for me

>Inb4 never happened

So I was smoking on some weed I got off some shady Pakistani dealer when I was 16ish shit cut up my throat and tasted like dirt

Later found out during the growing/drying process they put sand and basically ground glass on it to make it weigh more.

Never buy off a paki.

i only smoke at night, and prohibit myself from smoking during the day unless there is a specific occasion coming up.

also i take frequent 1 week breaks to help with tolerance, just dont think of weed as something you have a right to do, think of it as a privilege. You have to do something that day to earn the right to smoke that night. like work, work out, or maybe even do something social. volunteer, or something... just something productive in order to earn a relaxing night of being high.

This sounds good. Been smoking/vaping weed for 17 years. These days with all my mates grown up, married and moved away I do end up having a wake and bake day at weekend. But yeah, weeknights I only get high after work.

I should introduce your philosophy and try and find things to occupy me at weekends to earn that chill later on.

Usually quite the pothead, haven't smoked for the last 3 days. I just suffer insomnia... but shit been having that all my life.

yes just run out of money, you might be a little sad and have to deal with reality without a layer of comfort or detachment afforded by it but you'd seriously have a harder time quitting caffeine, or sugar

That's pretty fucked. How did it not look obviously wrong? I guess being sixteen is a reasonable excuse (naivety gets us all at one point or another), but did it not look off?

thanks
i will go for it

I am not the dude who you're talking to,
But im a vet who served in Afghanistan MOS 11B
rank e-5
trained at parris island 2nd battalion

Weed is great for my PTSD

I was retreating from a strike on an insurgent meetup and my squads second humvee got fucked up with a rocket launcher and we pulled out the driver all burnt the fuck up afterwards we went back to base for med evac sent the poor fucker off and I beat the shit out of one of the captured insurgents. I ran full force at him and kicked him right in the face and then curb stomped him for a good 30seconds still my NCO stepped in. I was discharged a week later and sent back to the states

taking a break from weed right now, after taking a break from alcohol. it's not hard, you're just kinda bored, but once you get over the hump things get better. for me it's been a lot easier to quit weed than alcohol so far. first couple days sober i was pretty irritable and spacey

Yes. I quit last week.
>inb4 someone projects/narrative

They happen but only one in five is any kind of successful. You could have guessed at this outcome, idiot.
Not the same user.

I have to quit for various reasons at least once a year and I have minimal withdrawal symptoms. The worst is the lack of appetite but it lasts like... 3 days tops. I never quit for any moral reason though so I pick it back up when I know I don't need to be clean/ am not traveling somewhere with no access.

>i couldnt handle actual war and didnt properly prepare myself for seeing horrible things so i need weed to help me deal with my weakness.
Sounds about right

damn fucking straight
you try pulling your squadmate out of a burning humvee with his beard gone and half of his skin charred, you try getting shot at in urban afghanistan. you will be scared shitless and when you get a rocket shot at your friends humvee and you pull him out charred and dying and screaming tell me you aren't afraid tell me you aren't mad tell me you aren't broken

No, I wasnt nigger. Went through the same bullshit but unlike you i knew what to expect a dealt with it. People die in war and get horribly disfigured big shocker.

But user, movies and games show how awesome war is.
No, it should be mandatory for people getting shipped to look real war footage and simulate the waiting game it is for at least one week.

you guys are full of shit.
All cool and well when someone who you dont know dies in a war video, but you dont think it'll happen to you or your buddies.

But when suddenly someone who was your brother is ripped away from you know what war really is.

>but you dont think it'll happen to you or your buddies
And that is why I said, people should get tought, what war really is instead of glorifying it and shipping the next best. Especially since it requires more psychological than physiological strength.

WE THE DEVILS LETTUCE
WE WILL EAT YOUR MIND IF YOU LET US
STOP THE REEFER NIGGA GET UP
FUCK A TRANNY BITCH GET FED UP

If you cant hamdle the fact that your "buddies" may die, then you shouldnt be on the battle field you pathetic piece of shit. But that would require actually screening our military and producing a quality product. Something america has long given up on. Now its just how cheap can i do it and get away with it.

I didn't have a hard time, but then again I only smoked like once a week

It's called compassion fuckface. Most humans have it and generally feel like shit when their friends die.

Id rather have someone with a conscience behind a rifle than some sociopathic NEET such as yourself.

Then you are a fool who will doom even more people to the same fate you suffer. We need compassion behind the scenes but soldiers need to be a wall and able to just do as they are told. If someone dies theres nothing you can do about it. Get up and move on. He's dead jim

gime sociopathic neet erry time

I think you would rather fit for data analyst or coordinator. Foot soldiers are trained to be killing machines and right so. The enemy will not think twice to kill you. Sorry, I don't know you personally but people like you are the reason why insurgents and sniper are super effective. They break the morale of people not prepared to die.

I am not from the us, but I saw people snapping in afghanistan. Since then I would support seal or marine training for every soldier getting shipped: i.e. getting tortured for several days and getting degraded in the worst possible way. In the end it is for the best not sending people out not prepared.

Nigger your on a damn battlefield there is no room for compassion. Compassion leads to mistakes, mistakes leads to more dead men for you to cry over.

Checkd and rekt

Slurred speech, decreased energy. Take about 7 days for you to get normal.

>gets horny af while smoking weed
am i the only one?

Top milkdude

Nothing alcohol can't remedy.

I've smoked for about 12 years now. I do a dab in the morning and smoke flower pretty much constantly through the workday. After work it's dabs every 45 minutes or so. My tolerance is complete shit and I hardly even feel anything unless I do a stupid sized dab. I dont think i can quit at this point.

It is hard when it has bin a habit for 10 years but that is more easy then to stop 2 years of cocaine habit...

Yep i quit a week ago, pretty easy if you're not a little bitch. Quit cigarettes 3 weeks ago tomorrow as well. Being sober is boring but I'm healthy and I'm trying to start a new career so ehh.

exercise + weed = prosperity.

i already quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
i could quit anytime i want, i dunno about OP.

exercise is like a reset on your endocrine and intravascular system, like a detox. most people are not exercising enough.