How do you get laid ?

How do you get laid ?

Well women are attracted to money while men are attracted to healthy looking women.

So if you want to fuck a woman you better have a lot of money.

If you want to fuck a man you better be cute.

bend over and i'll show u

i have a girlfriend and im unemployed, and i get the puss almost daily, not all women want money

Whew that's news to me

its not like you wont have sex without having money. it certanly helps but good self confidence and hygene will do the job for the majority of girls

Oh?

>

>che guevara shirt
>downie
>might have good hygiene

my point is proven

wouldn't know

pay 19 yo russian whores, 10/10 model quality spinners, to blow me rim me fuck me.

like this one

your summer is showing

I got lucky enough to lose my virginity on my bday to the girl next door. Honestly she's an 8 and I'm a 5. Lol just be cool and don't get cucked

you put it in and seize violently on top of her

When you met her did she have the stock image watermark on her as well?

>tfw your coke habit is too expensive to handle on a retailers hourly wage.

Post an ad on casual encounters on Craigslist titled "420 buddy" you will get a lot of spam but eventually some desperate weed slut will come through. Invite her over, smoke some pot, fuck.

Raping children.

lol she's cuter than her pics. you unlock the originals after you set up a mtg. gorgeous girl.

I don't. I cries ever tim

I've actually spent a LOT of time on this problem. Looking at data, quantifying it, researching, performing statistical analysis,...

The simple answer is: luck plays a bigger role than literally anything else.

It's not about money, fame, strength, or whatever. It's mostly luck.

Of course if you talk to the lucky winners, you'll be subject to survivorship bias. They'll have all sorts of lovely stories about how they think they succeeded but they refuse to accept that it was coincidence.