I'm spending my birthday alone Sup Forums. Can we have a feels thread?

I'm spending my birthday alone Sup Forums. Can we have a feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy birthday nigger,mine is tomorrow. I'll be spending it unloading a goddamn truck...

happy birthday, faggot

We can spend our birthday alone together user

Happy birthday!

>not taking your birthday off
why even live?

LISTEN TO ME OP

YOU NEED TO READ THIS

MY BIRTHDAY WAS UNDER A WEEK AGO

IT WENT GREAT, LIKE SPENT IT ALONE, FOUND OUT MY GIRL WAS CHEATING, LIKE PERFECT.

SO HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY.

YOU TOO YOU MOTHERFUCKER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

READ THE FUCKING BOOK, IT HELPS.

ITS FREE (If you want it) . READ THE WEBSITE, ITS GOOD TOO.

I work at a shit dollar tree. I'm the only one capable of unloading the thing...fml

FORGOT THE FUCKING LINK.

HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW ?

I TURNED 22.

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

happy birthday guys

Happy birthday, user. I spent my this year birthday alone too. Tbh it's always fun, it's not necessary to have friends to enjoy everything in life. Maybe go for a cool movie like Dunkirk tomorrow alone you will have fun trust me. We r9k community are always there for you. Have fun user.

I watched Dunkirk for my birthday, it was the premier. Loved it.

*cough
>1, 2, 3...
Happy birthday to you
*chachacha
Happy birthday to yoooouuuu
*chachacha
Happy birthday dear An-on
*chachacha
Happy birthday to yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu
And many moreeeeeee

Plz don't kill yourself, especially if ur white. We need you

happy birthday OP
you too lad, it would be faggotry to tell you to be happy, but just enjoy yourself and spend time however you want

if the people don't go after you,go after them
beware on being way too meek and mild

how long does it usually take? also i thought the drivers unloaded some of that stuff

Please, let us swap. What would I give for a lonely birthday.

It's my birthday ass well, wish you all of the dubs

Happy birthday man
Shit gets better it always does

Happy birthday user!

Hope your have many good years to come.

Haha I'll give it a go, cheers!
That's cute. White female, still needed?

u gave me dubs bro

Great, lucky you. See Nolan makes everyone days special :D

Happy birthday user. Maybe go get a donut and coffee and see a movie later in the day. These things cheer me up some times. I'm sad a lot.

Hmmm, can't be black or Asian. Unless the Asian chick is 100000% integrated into western culture. Knows only western language, adopted culture 10000000000% and parents are not fob. Also must be non Muslim

I also worked on my birthday the last two years in retail. Last year I was running the hub, this year I was running the front counter.

Hope OP has a good birthday though. Have some cake for me Sup Forumsro.

Happy Birthday user!!!

Feliz navidad friendo

If it makes you feel better, I spent my birthday with my school friends, and I think I have a lot of people that like me, but I still feel alone.

The only person that loves me is my mom, and sometimes I imagine she commits suicide and I can use that to act as depressed as I really feel right now.

I think I'm fucking crazy... don't really know if I can love whoever makes me feel loved. It's like I feel I shouldn't be loved or something. And don't want people to love me in my life.

But I still feel alone.

Hey, this faggot is trying to steal ur thunder!

by the way, happy birthday

Happy Birthday to you and the other anons

Fuckin kek

happy birthday you fucking faggot nigger

+1 that

Happy Birthday.

Hey happy birthday OP

Never keked harder in my life

Kill yourself.

Hb

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to be spending it alone yet i won't be making a thread about it because nobody gives a fuck

Happy b-day anyways

Aww man that sucks, i spend my b day whit my parents and sisters so i guess im just lucky... Happy B Day and dont be sad, just look at the bright side of life!

My head is stuffy, I can't look st other women without feeling sick to my stomach, I can't do anything without feeling pain, I just want to die and nobody's letting me, they'd much rather me be alive and suffering than dead and at peace

Happy birthday! Go out, get a meal, watch a movie and then go to a store or a mall and buy yourself something nice. Whatever you do, don't stay home and sulk. Hell, get a hooker. At least that way you will get laid on your birthday.

>had yesterday bday
happy Sup Forumsday my brother from another mother.

>just look at the bright side of life
OMG! Why didn't I think of that!

Crime Master GO GO ??

Happy birthday op

Life's too short to be a sad little bitch. Go out and get into a fight, it'll make you feel better.

Happy birthday, faggot user

Literally the only thing keeping me alive at this point is hope for a future that will never occur
Also happy birthday

well im alone atm too but if it makes you feel better i can show you my trap nudes

anyway happy bday friends come and go but youre still here

Don't remember. I have a few from that movie though.