TLDR; buddies gf got gangbanged and I dunno if I should tell him or how to

TLDR; buddies gf got gangbanged and I dunno if I should tell him or how to

Tell /b she enjoyed the GB.

Details?

If this is legit I'd want the full story so I could understand why telling him would seem like a bad idea?

If you're buddies with the guy your obligated to say something.

she slept over at our friend's place and 2 of my mates decided to stop by and she was venting about her bf and things escalated

This, Do it OP fag

I say buddy loosely bc he's a piece of shit when it comes to friendships and she only came over bc she was being verbally abused

Verbal abuse isn't really abuse, and in women's tongue that just means she heard something she didn't like or didn't want to hear. So again, elaborate! Can't expect advice without backstory.

You should probably tell him because STD's n shit like that...

You didn't have sex with her so you must think of him as a friend. By not telling him you're only cheapening your own worth. Also post this on for actual advice.

"loose buddy", suck my cock. He is a dude, we are supposed to be on the same team. Tell him so he can move on.

True. "Verbal Abuse" hopefully means he called he called her a fucking slut because that would be appropriate.

Just fucking tell him
If you don't care about him just send a text and never respond

She liked those big kahunas alright

Did you get in on it fagot? If not, you are flaming fagot who should be gassed

Please give us more information. what kind of verbal abuse was it? Be specific, this way we can actually help you out.

What country?
How long have they been in a relationship?
All the good stuff.

she and her bf had a pretty big fight so she went to my friend who she used to have feelings for and decided she wants to stay over, a couple hours after two of our mates dropped by bc we were supposed to have a guys night and smoke a few but she got in the way of it so they were pretty salty, but we smoked anyway and she decided she wanted to try, she had on a pair of grey short shorts that barely covered her buttcheeks and my friend told her she can't have a hit on the blunt unless she gives a lap dance, she was reluctant at first but everyone was feeling good so she decided to go with it and about 2 minutes into the dance one of the guys pulls her shorts down and and we started teasing her and playing with her ass, we give her a blunt and she keeps dancing, shorts around her ankles before my friend tells her to go to his room and we follow

They dated for one year

I like her snake, looks cute.

wtf, you better fuck him tell him straight up.

just tell your friend lol.

Bitches aint nothing but hoes and tricks.

So did you take a turn or just watch?

Continue

>TLDR
>entire post is a single, tiny sentence

maybe just try joining in net time. I'm sure you would be invited if it meant keeping your mouth shut

Someone x-ray this, it's already partially see-thru

So you took part in it. It was not happening at somewhere with one and two others. You were there.

by niggers?

I bet by niggers

its a nig thing they do regularly

I didn't, I played with her ass a bit when she was bent over for us but I didn't actually pound her cheeks, my other two mates were nasty with her and I didn't wanna share, poor girl couldn't sit down the next morning

I'm white and so is my friend who owned the place, only one of our mates is black and the other is spic

Just post more pics, she's nice.

Fucking pussy.

If you don't tell him you are a shitty friend.

She was licking butthole why would I want her near my dick??

He's been a shitty friend to me for the past couple months by leeching me for rides and mashing up the toothpaste

Coward

>oh no my fucking toothpaste
You're a gigantic faggot.

Update; I'm going to tell him once he comes back

good decision. man up.

Tell him so he can know to never associate with your or your friends again

1) bottle of whiskey 2) one for him as well 3) take cell away 4) tell him 5) drink heavily

lol you say he "verbally" abused then you and your mates basically go and rape her, nice. Not only are you a bad friend, you're just a piece of shit in general.

You're an idiot to not use this as blackmail against her OP. Just tell her if she doesn't have sex with you or give you money you will tell him.

This is how ya do it.

If this isn't a joke, that picture is of my girlfriend so... OP, text me please so we can talk about this. I really hope this is a joke.

Rriiigghhht

You fags, OP is a cuck we're helping him beat off to this fake fantasy

You stated the reason in your post.

She eats ass.

What you're basically saying is you're a cuck though right?

You watched and said nothing

Now this is how you tell someone their gf got gb'd

>mashing up the toothpaste

"Boys this asshole who keeps pulling the toothpaste from the top of the tube rather than the bottom's bitch is coming round let's get her to eat ass lapdance and you guys can run a train while I watch"

Yeah that'll show him you fucking faggot
I think I'll take things that never happened for 500

Prove it faggot or I'm tracking her fb and blowing this shit open I'm getting bored now.

Fake as fuck, Op is a lying lil fag

and die...

Everyone involved seems to be a degenerate

Man has a point
Emotionally jaded girl who you got high and forced to lapdance for a blunt

You're going to he'll user
Deeper so for not getting pics.

>see you in he'll m80

Tell him or don't, but don't come back when karma bites you in the ass bitch

Fuck auto correct

But yeah see you there

You gonna tell him you played with her ass?

>Girlfriend gets gangbanged by friends
>Wants to talk about it

cuck detected

She gave full consent while sober, she still flirts with the one of the guys on the regular and her bf is aware

Find out if she cares whether he finds out. If she does, blackmail her.

>Makes thread asking what do

>Turns out bf already knows

He knows the friend flirts with her but he doesn't know the full details yet

Blackmail her into doing what?

So either tell him or don't

Either way nothing interesting is happening in this thread.

Sucking your dick
Fucking you
Sending nudes and masturbation vids.

Are you some kind of moron?

Yeah nah, doesn't really count when you fuck em up and their judgment is impaired. Plus by way the story is told they just went right ahead and had there way from the way you tell it. Rapists cucks, can't get a girl so you have to rape one and have have boiz nights hahaha

did you at least take pics as evidence for the bf to believe you

This

And this

He was too much of a cuck to participate. What do you think?

I don't have pics of the acts themselves but I'm sure the other guys do

2 snakes? Cute/10 would pet.

if some hot girl is being slutty in front of me and some friends, you damned right I'd take photos. especially if her bf is my friend.

any chance you can ask them?

I mean who wouldn't barring OP

In that situation where she's DTF you'd at least get a suck job off her.

yep... or at least finger bang her pussy

put it on a cake

yo your girl came over complaining she got verbally abused and got gangbanged as revenge to you. I was pretty fucked up, sorry bro.

then remind him you're a better friend than him because he's a piece of shit and you told him anyways instead of hiding it.

POST NUDES OR DELETE THREAD OP FAGGOT

Ha

No.

>
>Verbal abuse isn't really abuse, and in women's tongue that just means she heard something she didn't like or didn't want to hear.

100% true.