I took MDMA on Monday night and still feel like complete shit. Dizzy, nauseous...

I took MDMA on Monday night and still feel like complete shit. Dizzy, nauseous, disembodied and just generally depressed. Can't eat either. When will this shit end?

First time trying, 100mg per pill(took one), pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

rollsafe.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should of taken some 5htp with it helps recovery. Just smoke weed and chill out youth be alright I another day

few more days maybe it's odd that it's taking this long from your first time, I've done it loads and takes me almost a week to recover

Two days is quite a long time to still be having after-effects but it sounds completely normal. You can have a depressed mood for up to a week after.

Dizziness and disengagement can be slept off (if you can). Just try and sleep for a good 10 hours or so and drink lots of water. It dehydrates you quite a lot and grogginess can often be solved with re-hydration.

are you the same pussy thats been complaining for the last couple days. Stop being a faggot and go eat some food. Go drink a gatorade get some glucose in your system.

You need to provide for you body what was used up when you were high. Eat food high in vitamin c fucking retard

Mdma gets rid of the effects of mdma. Do you have any mdma?

You pumped a large dosage of synthetic chemicals into your bloodstream drastically affecting your natural levels for an extended period of time and you're surprised? You're dealing with what are commonly known as consequences, get comfortable with them.

This guy knows what's up

If you start taking steps, drinking water at the right time, force yourself to eat and get a good sleep in if possible, you can have basically no side-effects.

You might be a little grumpy for a few days but apart from that, a medium dose like OP took is hugely manageable.

yea i know cause you cant even figure outnothing
>i take it hangover for a week
sure is odd op that yours lasted a whole 2 days ongoing

If those are real Orange Tesla's then you'd be looking at close to 200mg per pill. Come downs are for the weak. Just fucking hydrate and force yourself to eat a nutritious meal and you'll be better.

Consequences will never be the same

Okay, listen up.
You seem to have been making this post for a few days on end now, so I might as well add my thoughts hoping that you will eventually stop.

I've been there times and times again,in my experience you can't really do anything to make it magically stop. I've always taken 5-htp the next days so I can't even say if it does anything, surely it doesn't make the depression disappear.

What helps for me is what has been said about 100 times already: Break down the reasons logically, in the end it's all just chemics/biology.

Remember that different people have different amounts of regular serotonin levels etc. in general and therefore (and a shitton of other reasons) some people are more likely depressed than others. As stupid as it sounds, some people can handle it better than others. I've seen people rolling at night and staying up the whole day after with me, saying they just felt "sleepy" while my world broke down.

The absurd thing is, if you feel super derpessed afterwards, you are likely more sensitive in general and therefore also enjoy the experience itself more than others.

There is a price for everything. Next time, ask yourself if you want to pay it - I certainly don't want to anymore. Good luck user

Stop making these threads. Nobody cares that you tried ecstasy for the first time, kid.

Any time you get a pill like that it is for sure NOT pure MDMA you are getting a drug cocktail who knows what you consumed, most likely you feel like shit because that pill was probably 50%+ fentanyl. You should only take MDMA that was tested in a lab and looks like crystals

That's a fake orange tesla doesn't even have a cp stamp on the back and honestly doesn't even look well pressed. I've taken the real and the fakes. I'm guessing yours was cut with something that's making you feel like shit.
Drknk water and just ride it out. It goes away eventually.

follow up, REAL PURE MDMA WILL HAVE LITTLE NEGATIVE EFFECTS THE NEXT DAY, I have taken over a gram in 1 night and was fine the following day.

I bought it from a close friend of mine. He's a surgeon. I'm also having severe dirrhea. Is dirrhea normal?

I remember doing ecstasy for the first time. Me and some buddies were chilling smoking some dank when one dude says he can get some e's. We were all dumb so we agreed. Everyone died that night.

ITT: faggots who don't know how depletion of your serotonin affects your body in relation to MDMA use.

Except this guy, but fails to explain what causes it. Serotonin is a substance in your brain that gives you that crazy happy feeling. When you use MDMA, you basically use all of your stored up serotonin at once.

It takes time for this to replenish. It can vary from a week or two to 3 months. I don't advice using MDMA/XTC more than once every 3 months. You build up a tolerance and you don't get the desired effects. You can't force your brain to release more serotonin when there is none.

Because all of your serotonin has been blasted through your brain in one night, you might feel empty, shitty, depressed the upcomming days. This is very normal.

Make sure you drink enough during and after use (not too much as too much water can be toxic). Get yourself some vitamins and eat a proper meal, even when you don't feel like eating.

Protip: ALWAYS test your drugs before you use. You can easily buy supplements to test your shit.

Fucking noobs.

>fentanyl
knowing this little about drugs. You would be dead just from touching that if it was 50% fentanyl you fucking retarded brainless subhuman swine.

kys, retard

I remember your first post. It's unusual that your symptoms have lasted this long, but the best thing you can probably do for yourself is eat a good meal, take your vitamins, take 5-htp, and get a little exercise walk around the block a few times get some sunshine, you know? It won't last forever, you only did one. Even if it wasn't just MDMA in there and it was some other shit, it'll pass.

Depending on how you react to weed, smoking a bowl might make you feel a little better. If you're the type to get sadder when you smoke, I wouldn't though.

Just chill, it'll pass.

those are teslas you nard, fucking 225 mgs of pure mdma, from the deep web.
op overdosed

I would stay hydrated take a vitamin and get some HEALTHY but solid foods in your system, you will be fine but be careful with ecstasy pills, it is not the same as MDMA pure MDMA has no need to be pressed into a pill, it comes in a crystal form ideally it will be clear, the clearer the better. will post pic soon for reference

Molly strips your system of vitamins and water and all that shit, you need to eat some fast food and poweraid or something and get some shit back into your system. You don't wanna eat now but you'll thank yourself when you do.

in the future, I'd suggest 2C-B instead of MDMA since you had such a bad reaction. I've never done 2C-B, myself, but I've heard of several people dropping MDMA entirely in favor of it. It also does not deplete serotonin like MDMA does.

>REAL PURE MDMA WILL HAVE LITTLE NEGATIVE EFFECTS THE NEXT DAY
Shut the fuck up retard. You obviously have no fucking clue how or what MDMA does to your brain when you use it.

MDMA releases a shitload of your happy hormones, aka serotonin and dopamine. It basically depletes your whole stack in one night and takes ~1-3 months to replenish. It WILL make you feel empty/depressed the following days. It CAN induce anxiety and severe depressions.

>I have taken over a gram in 1 night and was fine the following day.
You must be taking very shitty MDMA.
Or you're just some retard, underage, mongoloid that is trying to troll.

OP here. My vision has gotten blurry as well. Should I go to the doctor? I'm flying on Friday for 12 hours. What the fuck should I do?

No. Its shitty Research Chemicals. Its pressed bath salts.

Nigga i im 6ft and 189lbs and i took four them wacky tabys 2days ago feel like shit ever since

Knowing that you are just trolling (or actually retarded) I decided to still reply.

>those are teslas
A lot of XTC pills are being copied, you can have 10 tesla pills and all 10 will be made by a different person/lab, containing different substances.

Always test your shit.

Did you make a thread about this when you took one a few days ago? I remember the picture

Nada my MDMA is all from the same source and it is all tested at a lab that does lab work for the U.S. government, so it's as you would say....LEGIT. fucking lightweights, tell me when you got molly rocks like this homie, then well talk.

Drink water, juice, eat bananas, chocolate, tasty food. Do exercises, smoke weed, sleep well. Take vitamin C, B6, B12 and 5-htp (100-200mg a day).
Next time you should take 5-htp for a 5-7 days, everyday before MDMA. But you need to make at least 12 hours break between 5-htp and MDMA.
Also, rollsafe.org/
Also, alcohol make 5-htp useless.

Thats ectasy bro. Molly comes in caps or in powder form.

You probably took a bunch of other shit too, meth maybe.

Anyways as far as molly goes;
Usually I have about a week off on-set depression, progressively gets better over a month. The first few days after I feel like i'm still rolling for some reason (bronxism etc). Haven't ever felt "hungover" from it though so you definitely ate some stomped on shit.

Actually makes sense, when I roll I usually feel okay the next day, at least in the morning and then it hits me the day after. You'll be ok with another night sleep. How clean were your rolls?

Electrolytes, force down a decent meal (roast dinner) and a couple joints that'll bring you round

fuck you man you dont know how i feel you asshole

Not OP, but thank you for being actually informative and educational!

I'm fuckin jealous

read
faggot stop crying. if you don't like the comedown don't do drugs. molly isn't even that bad.

I don't think 225 mgs or 550 mgs would make you overdose. Used to deal rolls and since I had massive amounts on hand for super cheap, I did it all the fucking time. .5 gs will put you on your ass, but youll be fine

Name calling is indicative of a weak argument, what do you know?

Keep your head up brotha the legit kinnects are out there you just got to find them, a few years ago I would of never dreamed I would have kinnects like I do now lol, just be a cool trustworthy person and they will eventually find you.

More than you apparently. If you even did more than a grain of salt worth of fentanyl you would be dead so fast its not even funny.

It's just the recovery MDMA makes you feel great while you're on it but you can feel like total shit for a few days after. Don't take more to feel better though it will only make it worse in the future or you could push yourself to a bad trip

>kinnects

You can laugh all you want but people in my area typically spell it that way when talking about dealers, instead of the traditional "connect"

>have done x
>know how you feel
you'll be fine faggot, drink water, sleep, eat well and smoke some weed.

mdma sucks because is depletes serotonin

the come down is basically an off feeling mixed with acute depression, and it is gay as fuck.

for the most part, i wouldnt bother doing it. micro dose on lsd or something. aderall is a good party drug also, but mdma blows.

Bet you're fun at raves

took too much OP, you're gonna feel like shit today and probably tomorrow.
Take the day off and do something distracting. Smoke some weed to get some sleep later and stay off MDMA for at least a month unless you want to fuck up your brain. Good luck.

>Nada my MDMA is all from the same source and it is all tested at a lab that does lab work for the U.S. government
Do you really think it adds validity when you say "hurrdurr its tested by a lab that works for the government"?
I test my shit at a Testservice near my closest hospital. Who cares, as long as it's tested. Also it doesn't prove that it's "LEGIT". All it proves is that it has no shitty additives in it. Jesus, you're so fucking desperate to prove how "hardcore" you are. It's almost pathetic.

>fucking lightweights
The way MDMA affects your serotonin has nothing to do with being a lightweight. It's not fucking alcohol, jesus fuck... No matter how big you are, it doesn't mean you have more or less serotonin than someone else. When you use MDMA it literally depletes 95-99% of your serotonin supply.

>tell me when you got molly rocks like this homie, then well talk.
I live in The Netherlands, we basically invented that shit retard.

I feel like I'm talking to a highschool dropout that thinks he knows his shit. Also stop biting your fucking nails. I bet it's because you have some sort of anxiety, which is induced by lack of serotonin in your brain.

>hurrdurr I'm so fucking hardcore, this stuff does nothing to me
Are you around the age of 16-18 perhaps? Do you still have to prove how "cool" you are in front of your friends?

Stop being a little bitch. I've eaten 40 over a 3day rave and felt like Yoda's foreskin for a week after.

Suck it up or just end it you fucking pussy, god damn! Cry baby bitch.

>I've eaten 40 over a 3day rave
You can't release more serotonin when you have already used all of it in the first day.
I bet ~75% of those pills were redundant and didn't do jack shit to you besides keeping you awake.

Savage AF, way to kill that faggot

>I live in The Netherlands, "WE" basically invented that shit retard.
I am literally dutch my family is from the Netherlands lmfao

Not trying to prove to anyone how "hardcore" I am but when someone questions the quality of my drugs that's where I draw the line.

If I was really trying to be so hardcore I'd just jump on the hurdurrrheresapictureofmetakingacid.jpg train

Also I'm 23 you fucking normie

There seem to be a lot of faggots in this thread that think it's cool to brag about how much you can take or how tolerant you are against this shit.

It proves nothing and you probably know nothing about the effects of MDMA in correlation to your brain.

Here are a few posts I posted for you faggots to read. You might learn a thing or two from it.
Now stop the fucking "I'm so hardcore" act. It's not what MDMA is about. It's about feeling good. It's not a fucking big dick contest. You guys are seriously degenerated and probably

>
>>fentanyl
>knowing this little about drugs. You would be dead just from touching that if it was 50% fentanyl you fucking retarded brainless subhuman swine.
100% true

Krijg kanker, vmbo mongooltje.

>2017
>not getting mdma from the Netherlands
faggot

Fuck you too asshole

The neatherlands is a real place lol?

Only thing really worth getting out of the country is good LSD nigga

op is a pussy.

>MDMA
No you took ecstasy, which is why you feel like shit. It was probably cut with shitty meth or bathroom cleaning products you dumb faggot piece of shit.

Ukraine for tabs. Trust me

Get some magnesium supplement, hydrate, eat lots of protein and get some sleep.

If you aren't able to keep the food down go to a doc and get some ondansetron

It's really sad that there is still so much dire misinformation circulated with sich misguided confidence :( i seriously avoid these threads because its always the same fearmongering so op why havent you taken my advice yesterday of EROWID AND RESEARCH ARTICLES? MAybe the fda trials leading to ptsd treatment with mdma will encourage knowledge.

Erowid and psychonaut are the best Forreal

Agreed. Mdma subreddit, bluelight are also good. Leave op and never come back here again for mdma advice

lul this thread is full of teenagers bragging out drugs

MDMA is for faggots

100mg stat!

Dude telling you Germany got some FIRRREEEE gels tabs

idk why but weed helps alot during the comedown
i also dont feel depressed the days after
the only thing i hate after taking m my shorttime memory is so fucked i cant remember shit