America set up concentration camps, are you going to apologize for this?

When America colonized the Philippines they set up concentration camps, a disgusting and horrific display on their part. Filipinos were forced into these concentration camps, called reconcentrados. The camps were overcrowded which led to disease and death, between January and April alone in 1902 over 8,000 died. Some camps had death rates as high as 20 percent. Men were rounded up for questioning, tortured, and summarily executed. Peaceful families just living their lives were forced into these death camps and had to bring everything they could carry because anything left behind including houses, gardens, carts, poultry and animals was to be burned by the U.S. Army. Anyone found outside the concentration camps was shot. The commandant of one of the camps referred to them as the "suburbs of Hell."

How do you feel knowing that you were basically Nazis? Are you going to apologize for this disgraceful treatment of the native population?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War#American_atrocities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No response? You can't defend this can you?

thats a lot of philipinos in one concentrated area

You think this is funny? That you were basically nazis?

Source ?

I mean gimme a link to wiki or something

God damn op

^^^^^

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War#American_atrocities

Read up on how your country oppressed the natives of a peaceful country for their own monetary gain.

Build a wall so they can't get in next time? Idk what u want from me man. I'm new to rhis. But you seem like a grade A faggot.

Are you going to apologize for "liberating" Africa and bringing niggers out of the dark continent to spread their bile across the civilized world? No? Didn't think so. Fuck of Muhammed.

>skeletons
>real

How old do you think I am, 6? Try again Schlomo.

Deflecting, typical American. When are you going to apologise for your Naziesque colonial past?

I don't know and don't care. Hostile Primitives can get bent.

When you apologize for yours.

My what? We didn't do anything, you are the ones that set up concentration camps like Nazis.

>caring this much about pinoys

come back when you find actual people instead of jungle monkeys

Implying Americans apologize for anything.

Implying Singaporeans are not jungle monkeys

British were the first country to set up concentration camps in South Africa.

Apologise for you colonial past but we can ignore ours.
Wanna know why they won't ever apologize. Because america won if we lost then we will be looked down like nazis.
But however long america controls most of the power in the world they don't need to apologize for shit.

tl;dr Ever ask a bully to apologize to you for kicking your shit in?

No goyim, look away!
Go look at our other threads about redpilled TV shows.

My only regret is not keeping the camps open and starting Hitler's final solution.

This wasnt taught in school and probably for good reason, but play the United Kingdom is probably the worst offender out of any country for horrific atrocities.

Who cares about flips?

They were savages, only one way to fight savages

edgy as fuck
Finished 8th grade yet?

Yep, also the fucking US Army shot men and boys who were old enough to hold a rifle.

Who gives a shit about jungle monkeys?

The only thing I'm ashamed of is not being alive to be a camp staff member at the time.

>The only thing I'm ashamed of is not being alive to be a camp staff member at the time.
I cut myself on that edge

>America colonized the Philippenes

I'll take "did not learn about the Spanish-American War in school" for 500 alex

>ooo look @ me! I'm sooooo compassionate~~~! I'm a softie total cuck faggot bitch homo jew sven pig dog asshole!

Thats you.

I see Sup Forums's demographic is underage as usual, and get flustered when called out on their bullshit behaviour

oy vey the goyim knows!

>oy vey the goyim knows!
The most typical response from a manchild here when someone tells you that what you just said was fucking stupid. I bet you get roasted IRL and just respond with 'y-you mad bro?', then walk home and cry into your pillow until your mum finishes your grilled cheese, THEN you're emotionally stable enough to start shitposting.