ITT: Annoying or Unique Vocals

Post a vocalist that you think has an annoying or unique voice and others determine if it's annoying or unique.
I'll start: His voice is pretty annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-gGHg4r5pE
youtube.com/watch?v=y44EaXu1U98
youtube.com/watch?v=SJyjElh60rs
youtube.com/watch?v=fPppInfmpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WNPJix7I0sw
youtube.com/watch?v=2dpsrabQujA
youtube.com/watch?v=2X1YmBPXO80
youtube.com/watch?v=5zQ54iSrWXc
youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U
youtube.com/watch?v=J5UiE_MWm2k
youtu.be/RW68zUxqsqM
youtube.com/watch?v=SrbVm3h9Iyg
youtube.com/watch?v=SJubeTlS9CQ
youtu.be/SDTSUwIZdMk
youtube.com/watch?v=lMrZi0whVpM
youtube.com/watch?v=jBtZMPySajY
youtube.com/watch?v=7uvTd1VhyYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know a lot of people dislike his voice, but I really like it. Especially in PIL darker songs I feel like he is really fitting, don't know, maybe it's my hearing that fucked up.

bow down

Couldn't stand him at first.
I really like his voice desu.

he looks like Montie

100% annoying
Came just to post this

idk who that is, but reminds me of this "punk" kid i knew who was all cynical & above it all, until you asked his opinion on things & he didn't know jack shit about politics

I can't decide

My smegma lord

youtube.com/watch?v=B-gGHg4r5pE

This Chad's "vocals"

Posting the obvious one.
I love his vocals tbvh

Anyone else?

I like him when he plays guitar, but the moment pic related try's to sing it hurts my ears.
Well that was fucking annoying
Unique
Unique

Literally no one else sounds like Jun Togawa. I love her though. Guernica is my pleb filter band.
How could anyone hate Shinji's angelic vocals?

To be fair, who else could sing like he did on the first 3 PiL albums? The sound of a man on the edge of a mental breakdown suits their music really well.

Pretty safe to say she's unique, the real question is is it annoying or not? I personally grew to like her voice.

Definitely unique. Could you even imagine anyone else singing his songs and making them work except Patti Smith obviously?

i fell in love with his vocals on first listen, Jérôme Reuter has an amazing voice.

its impossible to dislike shinji sato to be frank

She sounds like Lucy from Twin Peaks, in a good way.

youtube.com/watch?v=y44EaXu1U98

Unique
Annoying
A bit of both, really

Slightly annoying in her first 2'albums, unique then.

I can't even recall a time in which Thom's vocals sounded annoying for me.

Rapper, but I'm curious

honestly elliot smith's voice is really grating to me

Unique

youtube.com/watch?v=SJyjElh60rs

I've find you either love his voice or hate it

Here's a short sample

youtube.com/watch?v=fPppInfmpvo

bit of both

I like her.
Annoying
Annoying
Unique
Unique on some tracks, pablo-era is mostly normal.
After listening to him for most of my childhood i find him quite annoying
Unique.
Pretty normal tbqh, calling not-as-mainstream-as-katy-perry artists unique is not really saying anything as not every band's lead singer sounds the same, most of the time

it's pretty generic for the... genre, but my friends always get annoyed at his voice for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=WNPJix7I0sw

Some people say he ruins The Jesus Lizard, but I think his vocals set them apart

This Angry Raspy vocals... Shoohey.
I know he does many different strains of J-pop/metal thing, but those angry raspy vocals are like he just eat some pop-rocks. It really is intense. Leave it up to J-pop/metal/hardcore to be pushing for new things in the dieing genre of metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dpsrabQujA

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1YmBPXO80

youtube.com/watch?v=5zQ54iSrWXc

crashing this white ass thread

the eternal question

Most annoying singer in this thread since M.Shadows hasn't been posted yet

>mfw nobody posts DJ

Just bad.

>noone posted Mark Stewart yet

pleb board

I've only listened to Siamese Dream but if that's any indication then he just sucks.

I love Lyndon's vocals. Probably why I like What The World Needs Now as much has I did.

Mah Nigga.' I like Doc Corbin Dart's voice. Check him out on his solo album Patricia.

I guess one reason I've never really been a big Radiohead fan is because of his voice. It really grates my ears and just sound really whiny all the time. Oh well.

youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U
Polarising.

Really? No Danny Brown yet? Get your shit together guys.

You're either going to love them or hate them. Nobody say's "Sleaford Mods? Yeah... they're allright."

I hate this guy

This guy was good

Fuck The Scorpions and their fucking lead singer.

I liked all three and no one could have the sound of a man's voice going as high as they did. I think Maurice's voice is amazing because it has more of a fullness to it

I love these guys a lot. A lot of very talented musicians and his lyrics are very meaningful. I love the sound of his voice because it sound really urgent. Just look at "Said The King To The River" for the way his voice just fits that kind of band.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5UiE_MWm2k

I love Sabbath, but his voice can be pretty annoying.

I don't know if I hate his voice or love it

Oh definitely! Yow fits perfectly, and his actual singing on songs like Zachariah is great

Annoying, sure, but not unique
Same voice as Fred Schneider

Mike Patton is the worst singer :^)

Didn't even realize Doug was controversial until my friend was like "What is this, the singer sounds like shit"

I love his voice, almost as much as I love pissing off rap plebs with his music.
My friends who actually rap usually get it though.

One of the greatest rock composers ever, but god damn is his voice annoying as fuck.

>he still doesn't understand "Lisp Service"
Fuck off boyo.

Was astounding on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and that's where it ended.
youtu.be/RW68zUxqsqM

Eh. Some of the PIL stuff. Whiney.

ellery james roberts with WU LYF (rip)
youtube.com/watch?v=SrbVm3h9Iyg

youtube.com/watch?v=SJubeTlS9CQ

Florence & The Machine

Screechy ass bitch.

And I like Kim Gordon's vocals

youtu.be/SDTSUwIZdMk

Unique.
Just meh. Can't stand the IGH!'s.
Amazing.

I'd say Bon Scott

it sounds like half-rapping half-yelling, with incomprehensible northern english accent

HEY THERE FUCK FACE

lol currently listening to bodies, i like his vocals actually most of the time anyway

Unique

youtube.com/watch?v=lMrZi0whVpM

No one talks shit about based Roy Orbison on my watch.

I'm talking about pic related's SINGING. I'm sure everyone agrees her screaming is awesome.
Annoying
Not really unique, but not annoying
Really uniquelly annoying. But works.
Unique
Unique
Not that unique, and a tiny bit annoying

Childishly unique

youtube.com/watch?v=jBtZMPySajY

the dude from iceage

A daily struggle for most of us.

Her voice annoyed me during the first hundred-or-so times I heard her sing a song. Now she's one of the few female singers who I can bear to listen to.

He sounds like courage the cowardly dog

Not even a question. How could anyone find him annoying? He sounds like an angel.

Morning Bell? Videotape? We Suck Young Blood?

no joke one of the worst voices ive ever heard in music before cant stand this cunt

Avey does just about the only visceral screaming I can take outside of metal. I don't quite know how to explain it but his screaming is very psychedelic

He really owns up his bullshit lyrics.

The goat vocalist

Sean Killian
youtube.com/watch?v=7uvTd1VhyYA

I liked his vocals before I learned about what a prick he is, and how I hate them