Less Muslim

> Less Muslim
> tasty food
> center of the Roman Empire, the Atlantic Empire, the father of Brazil
>But they are poorer than Germany, Britain and France

why?

missed on industrialization and fought bad in wars.

youre Asian bro so i wont go all hateful retard on you but.......

in that lame ass intro to your thread how the fuck do you think the Muslim part fits in? why the massive butthurt bro?

Less Muslim is always better user.
There's a reason why they all run away from their poor shitholes to live here.

It's a proven fact Islam is a detriment on societies.

i always had a thing for portugal, seems like a nice place to live.

Christianity too. Crashed the Roman empire with no survivors.

Most Muslims don't integrate in the West. There are definitely exceptions, but that's just how it is.

This.
At least I can say that for Portugal, industrialization was never important because we still had the African territories.

When we gave independence to the African territories and industrialization became important, it was already too late for us to be able to compete with established markets in Europe.

And the few industries we were goot at, we were forced to abandon because EU quotas.

>inb4 a bunch of Slavs complain that they never had any colonies and still managed to be as good as Portugal
See you in 10-20 years when the EU money starts to shorten.

>Christianity too

Yes we are Asia
But it does not matter
Because Korea and Pakistan are different cultures
So I feel a sense of distance from you

>So I feel a sense of distance from you
Do you feel close to Westerners?

>Christianity saved the roman empire

Christcuck education, everyone

> Italy
Huge differences between North and South. North Italy is one of the most advanced places in Europe, but government corruption and the mafia prevented the industrialisation of the South.

> Portugal
Too much isolation for a long time. Portugal was happy with her colonies and failed to open up to the rest of the world concerning new inventions and ideas.

> Spain
Civil wars every 10 minutes, a bourgeoisie that was used to extraction of resources instead of innovation, and an all-powerful reactionary Church prevented industrialisation. When we were on the right track, another civil war happened, then fascism and isolation wrecked everything socially and economically.

They gave in to their inferiority complexes and got cucked by the euro (overvalued for their economies) which forces them to stay poor.

Ah yes, that must be why The Eastern Roman Empire continued as Europe's largest Power for five centuries after The Western Empire collapsed. Because Byzantium wasn't remotely Christian at all...

None of these are excuses. Northern europe went through much worse in WW2.

The less muslim thing is only because their economy isn't as strong as ours. If Portugal would give the same benefits we give them, they'd go there, I can assure you.

>At least I can say that for Portugal, industrialization was never important because we still had the African territories.
Wait what. We got a half assed industrialization because of our fucked up geography, mainly rural population and no strong burguesy but we actually tried, did you really bet everything on neo colonialism?

More like that's what killed them after the other christians crusaded them

>"i wont go all hateful retard on you"
>Proceed to go all hateful retard on him
Never change, muslims.
There are many reasons as to why Rome failed. Christianity isn't one of them. How long has the Eastern Roman Empire lived ? What about the HRE (>H>R>E jokes are stale btw) ?

And the Ummayads, Ottomans, Mughals, weren't remotely Muslim

It's not like Baghdad or Al-Andalus weren't the educational centre of the world or anything

>northern europe went through much worse in WWII than Spain did through the civil war and the flu.

Why do Canadians open their mouths?

>There are many reasons as to why Rome failed

Such as being cut in half over, oh yeah, Christianity?

>What about the HRE

You mean the union which was fucking torn apart for two centuries because of christianity, culminating in the most destructive war in Europe's history?

>roman empire
>10% upperclass, 90% their slaves
>christianity destroyed it

Christianity ended the antiquity and brought an actual standard to europe that was the origin of our good life.

Pretty much.
Russia was keeping and to this day keeps their colonies, we thought we'd do the same. Without the whole communism thing, that is.

>Because of christianity
The schism was a result of the Roman Empire being split in half you dunce.
>You mean the union which was fucking torn apart for two centuries because of christianity
You don't really believe that do you ? If anything the papacy always tried to stop these in fightings, which ended as Crusades to make the fighting kingdom go fight someone else.

> Northern Europe
Norway and Denmark were able to get Marshall gibmedats and reparations, and Norway broke the bank when oil was discovered so they Oman'd their way to prosperity. Democracy was restored in Denmark and Finland right after the war, while we were stuck with a Galician one-testicled Fascist. Finland was able to trade with the East and West in a privileged position. And Sweden has enjoyed 200 years of peace while sitting on a pile of resources that everyone wants. So yeah there's a reason why the South is poorer than the North nowadays.

Christianity ended the roman empire and brought ten million muslims into europe for about fifteen centuries.

Because the pope got assmad you dolt. And the papacy caused it by being dickbags for over a millennium

>Ummayads
Sand-Niggers who contributed a bit to the world.

>Mughals
Steppe-Niggers who contributed a bit to the world.

>Ottomans
Oh boy. You fucking Leaf. Don't even get me started.

I would rather live under muslims than to return to the living conditions of the antiquity desu.

Just besides your all views are that of an ignorant child, what serious claims can you give with reason rather than shut out empty comments?

I know difficulties in Iberia were tremendous, but the real reason you aren't up to par is this

we have shit politicians and most people have shitty mentality "if i dont get caught its not bad"
you know, when you have no morals at all and your only regret is getting caught

All of the great scholars of islam weren't even arabs and they lived under muslim rule only. As soon as islam really sets its foot in those societies, education stops.

Tell me one muslim country that is not a shithole.
Everything bought with Oil monies doesn't count.

Whatever makes you inferior. I prefer to believe that it is your culture because you can change this. But if you deny this it means that it lies in your genes and you can not change this.

I'd rather be 500 years more advanced than kiss the pope's feet like you. Your every argument has been destroyed and all you can do now is resort to lying. Sad.

>Because the pope got assmad you dolt. And the papacy caused it by being dickbags for over a millennium
Fucking hell are you twelve ? What sort of argumentation is that ? I thought the Papal states was busy destroying Europe, now they also destroyed the middle east by being conquered by the Umayad caliphate ?

>Your every argument has been destroyed
Example?

You can always go back to whatever sandhole you come from. I always wonder how your kind can be so disrespectful even they got like allowed to live in awesome places like sweden.

It's probably culture bruh.
Christian lebs>Muzzie lebs
Indians>Pakis
Christian Africans>Somalians
Greeks> Anatolian Turks
etc etc

1000 years earlier, stupid.

You're the one who wanted to be muslim, christcuck. That's the problem, you're all equally retarded and have this need to be subjugated by fairytales.

> a
> f
> l
We were much poorer before the euro. We made the mistake of betting everything on a housing bubble, but 1970s Spain was pretty much a developing country whereas modern Spain has got huge transnational companies in industries like telecommunications, banking and textiles. It's true that our second sector was destroyed as a condition to EU membership, but you are beyond hope if you believe all Sup Forums memes about the south of Europe.

Maybe turkey?
They are first world i guess
And Malaysia's per capita income is higher than slavic countries

>be mohammad
>be granted to leave his poverty shithole for a paradise like Sweden
>still behave like the worst shit

I just don't get it.

The best places in Turkey (Western Coast) are also the least conservative on Islam.
The more Islamic it gets the more shitty it also gets.

Malaysia. 60% of them are Muslims. They got many Chinese that are Bhuddists. Look up the comparison of how the Chinese live and how the Muslim live there.

No mater how you try to explain it. Islam = worse society.
This rule just applies always.

>Be German
>Lose argument so hard you resort to 100% pure meme:ing
>Somehow reach the end the day without killing yourself

Hmm... How do they keep doing it?

because they are not white

Don't be cruel to our southerners for the love of god. They have enough complexes as it is.

We Latins are very lazy and selfish as fuck
If France is richer than the other Latin countries that's only due to historical reasons, soon France will be a Southern Euro-tier country

We've been cucked by the EU. And also, one can't disagree, lack of work ethics. Everything here is slow and inefficient. Nepotism and corruption still rule this country and people tend to mock those who don't want to conform.

If you cut anything from Madrid and Rome down things will improve.

Unfortunately we can´t, and we Northerners live with the memes of the Southerners for life.

Galicia is still the Andalusia of the North tho.

retarded comparison, Andalucia and Galicia have nothing to do with each other
>Andalucia
>relatively dry with huge lands that are easy to cultivate
>Galicia
>very humid with minifundios that are very hard to cultivate
also Andalucians are generally louder and dont have manners at all

>Andalusia is poor as shit and very rural
>Galicia is poor as shit and very rural

I always thought that Galicia is the only good place of spain.

You've been memed by the
>Galiza is celtiiic
posters then.

Another dumb comparison. Extremadura is more similar to Galicia in the economic level. Andalucia is wealthy in comparison to those two. Also Andalucia gets way more investment per capita than any other region in Spain.
>inb4 Poland is the Andalucia of Europe

Tu ne sais rien de ton pays.
Foreigners work for you for a cheaper price, technically having more muslims (implying they come out of France to begin with) is better economically speaking

Sad to recognize that everything in Spain is just shit.

From my experience, the more North you go, the louder and more countryside-tier people are. Maybe because it's mainly small cities and you don't have as much contact with foreigners. Tbh the only mildly european part of this country is Lisbon. But if you have standards you need to leave the country.

>Extremadura is more similar to Galicia
Galicia and Andalusia are poor, Extremadura is literally third world.

Depends on your definition of shit
Loads of historical sites to see, from pre-roman celtic ruins or even prehistoric paintings to magnificient castles and amazing churches
If you want good cheap food, cheap tobacco, spain has some of the lowest taxes in Europe.
If you just dislike the people, it varies greatly from region to region. I can't stand most people in all of the south and south-east coast of Spain for example.

last time i checked extremadura and galicia had the lowest PIB and were pretty similar. guesss it changed since then.
but in galicia you can barely work the fields. theres probably more money in seafood and fishing. they are not similar at all.

>Loads of historical sites to see
You have this in Cambodia too.

Food is cheaper here in Germany than in Spain.

Spain must be really depressing to live in.

>le fedora

Basque country and navarre are the richest provinces

>Tbh the only mildly european part of this country is Lisbon

riding the "WE WUZ ROMAN" horse to death.

are you a girl?

Says the non-white part of Germany.

>não-ironicamente acha que ser europeu tem qualquer coisa a ver com cor de olhos e cabelo
>o que é a civilização? o que é a indústria? o que é a cultura? o que é a ciência?

What does that even mean.

Geography. Countries with better agricultural clay have (had) a competitive advantage.
>Inb4 but Norway!

Norway was the Congo of the snowlands until many oils were found.

Read Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs and Steel.

>Lisboa
>Civilização
>Crime rates ao chuto e tudo sujo de merda de cão e pretos

AHAHAHAH

>Industria
>Só tem serviços e literalmente 0 (zero) industria fisica para exportar

>Cultura
>Cultura
>Cultura
>Tudo brasileiradas e pretos e mouralhices

>Ciência

Isso já não sei, mas conhecendo isso, não deve ser muito bom

>Guns, Germs and Steel

Good goy

Best thing to come out of Portugal?

>Countries with better agricultural clay
You're the one with better agricultural clay.
Half of our food here is basically from spain.

Tudo o que mencionaste está associado a regiões desenvolvidas, mas claro que nunca ias saber isso. Não me confundas com algum hater do Norte, pelo contrário. Estou em processo de me mudar para a Alemanha porque reconheci que neste país não há um pingo de civilização moderna.

desu

Spain is a big desert and the parts that are green have a shit tier soil. If we produce more now it's because of new technology but 100 years ago we didn't produce shit considering Spain always had a low density population for a reason.

heh its allright could be worse at least we don't have any muzzies

>Rato a fugir ao navio com a mínima dificuldade

És do sul pois és

Before industrializazion the most nice living places were all in southern europe.
Northern Europe had much lees yield because of shitty weather conditions and little sun.
Back then it was the German states, England and Scandinavia and what ever that where the shitholes.
Meanwhile Spain, Italy and Portugal were the places you can only dream of to live in.

Many People he wrote about the better life in those places. It was a ordinary topic of our literature back then.

Things swapped with industrialization.

But even today. Spanish agriculture is even less technologically developed than ours has like twice the output of ours.

>ter uma carreira de sucesso é ser cobarde
Kek, sim, tacanho confirmado.

Agriculture doesn't matter now but historically it did.

There's 2 events that switched the centrefold of moneys from the euromediterranean world to the north barbarian lands:

>1) the invention of the heavy plough

Hans and Hilda could now desacrate their good god Wotan by removing all those holy forests in the name of Jesus and the Pope.

>2) Kebab happening. More especifically T*rks

The transformation of the mediterranean sea into an an antagonistic sea and the total disruption of commerce and socio-economical relations between the two civilizations.

Pfffft.

>Não ter uma carreira de sucesso cá

A culpa não é minha que tu sejas um fracasso.

Eu safei-me cá com uma licenciatura e 3 anos depois meto quase o dobro da média Portuguesa a trabalhar para uma firma multinacional cá.

"We were poorer before euro." Wrong you retard

GDP was invented in 2000s it's a shitty metric.

People just don't have ethics here man. I made a good life in a small town and I earn a shitload for Portuguese standards. The trick is just not following the Lisbon Centrist Mind Set. The shit makes you vain and you hate your life and you turn into this .

Plus they're brown, it doesn't help them in their complexes.

>licenciatura
hahaha
Amigo, estou numa área competitiva em que só há progresso a sério no estrangeiro. Não há laboratórios de jeito aqui, não há investimento. Não me interessa ganhar "o dobro da média", interessa-me destacar-me no que faço. Infelizmente a mediocridade reina por estes lados.

Why do I not have comrades in Spain?
Are my enemies there the kikes and moors?

yes we were you drooling retard, the thing is that life was a hundred times cheaper

Italy contributed more than G*rmany according to that graph.

Are you retarded?
Spain was richer pre euro.

No?

>Many People he wrote about the better life in those places
about the climate not the production, the mediterranean lacks the natural irrigation of the rainy northern europe
a french nobleman said that italian feasts were for beggars and the dutch ambassador in istanbul (still mediterranean) said that a turk could eat for 12 days with the food a dutchman eat in a meal, there was a reason spanish horses were smaller, they could not produce enough barley like in france and germany

>Back then it was the German states, England and Scandinavia and what ever that where the shitholes.
not sure about the rest, but definitely not England

more per capita I mean, there are 60 million Italians vs 80 millions G*rmans

The "WE WUZ" countries are living off their past. Time to move on.

Poland - 40 years of commies, blocked from the rest of the europe during cold war, still higher GDP PPP per capita than, Portugal, which had no commies and was never under any sort of blockade
How's that?

>Área competitiva
>Não há progresso

Arhmm. lol.

Eu não fiz mestrado por algum motivo. Vi uma oportunidade e progredi. Nem tudo é m-m-m-muh Mestrad, muh Doutoramento. És mesmo tuga wtf. Na Alemanha nem metade da pop vai pa Uni imbecil.

G*rmany is more "WE WUZ" than Italy ever was, you are the ones who embraced nordicism and retarded teutonic supremacy racial theories.