She will ruin the halftime show and draw attention away from the game itself

She will ruin the halftime show and draw attention away from the game itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY1vH-_-GKk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5ZL0VuoHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully she speaks out against Drumpf and triggers the old white men watching the Superbowl and all the manbabies on the internet

I guarantee it.

this game will be incredibly boring and you will welcome the distraction

Handegg is a joke of a sport anyway. You literally have people watching the Super Bowl so that they can watch the half-time show. Americans don't care about the sport, they care about the drama that surrounds it. That's why that whole kneeling thing was so big. Hell, more people watched OJ Simpson's trial than the actual sport he used to play.

shes so pretty she can do anything she wants

>halftime show starts
>Gaga
>starts mensturating on the field
>"FUCK DONALD TRUMP!!!"
>giant vagina rises from the stage: "PUSSY GRABS BACK"
>Stage is covered with menstural blood and the giant vagina is now consuming a effigy of Trump
>FOX cuts away
>Joe Buck: I'd like to apologize to the audience for any offensive images
>hashtag Gaga Vagina starts trending
>Buzzfeed: Lady Gaga just had the best response ever to Donald Trump's racism

theres like a 10 second delay now ever since janet jackson's titty so whatever she does its going to get censored

[citation needed]: the post

what the hell, who leaked the script?

>Buzzfeed: Lady Gaga just had the best response ever to Donald Trump's racism

You forgot ": Here's Why"

I'd actually lol if she came out breaking through a foam block "wall".

DELET THIS, there is no way we can get a giant dick in time to change the script you bigot nazi

>Implying she's not doing the whole performance in Hetalia cosplay and doesn't mention it at all

yeah its gonna be bad i can see this bitch saying "stop the music! all of you are guilty! guilty of watching stupid football instead of caring for your fello black lives, lgbt brothers and sisters! no DRUMPT!" or some lame shit like that

Just imagine the backlash she will get if she does keep it to script and performs music instead of a political performance

I'm expecting a complete stoppage of music to deliver a political statement, tv cut away and mute due to vulgar remarks

wtf I hate the future now

she has to. what the fuck kind of songs would she perform for a mature white crowd? born this way? bad romance? poker face? why the fuck would the NFL book her if not for controversy they intentionally fuck everything up. Roger Goodell is a cunt

Apparently it's going to be one of those "20 seconds of every song she's done" performances

damn this reminds me that bad romance is a great song and i must've jerked off to that video like a hundred times

butt

she's pretty tight with Tony Bennett.

I doubt she would do anything to upset her future career stuff. She actually wants to be taken seriously.... her new album was her middle name.

>I've heard it.

What the fuck is this?
What is the point?

it's art you pleb

Don't worry folks. Brady is gonna draw attention from the game himself.

If that's art thank god i'm a pleb then...

Only thing that can save this shit show would be her in a football jersey and a thong to show off

DAT ASS

gaga is so fucking hot

Friendly reminder that this is Lady Gaga's greatest song

youtube.com/watch?v=NY1vH-_-GKk

She wouldn't do that. Celebrities can't be THAT obsessed with Donald Trump, can they?

>>Buzzfeed: Lady Gaga just had the best response ever to Donald Trump's racism

lel

she doesn need to be blacked.com asap

Pretty believable

CTR exists on Sup Forums I see.

you're forgetting these

>Gaga dancers dressed as soldiers killing nazi's
>Gaga breaks through a foam wall while all her dancers dress as illegal immigrants
>Joe Buck apologizes which results in a hashtag trending worldwide #JoeBuckIsOverParty

no seriously why would nfl think this would be a good idea? like even if she does nothing there'll be a shit show because shes such a politicized icon to gay leftists, who'll bitch about anything because its their prerogative. Not to mention shes a washed up attention whore, jesus christ just get drake or taylor swift.

she better give us some of this at least

>Buzzfeed

How in the shit do they have a White House press pass?

it's just the nfl picking the most obvious person to stir up the most news

You're critically underestimating a group of people who draw attention to themselves for a living

I found a listing of your laughable past times and sports.

cricket
rugby(where they pretend to be tough guys but really aren't)
divegrass
not getting laid.
not being able to keep your colonies.
not brushing your teeth
making shitty cars
making shitty everything else
building mosques.

>she

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white ppl.

>watching the halftime show

>she will pull an Anti-Trump shenanigan

Just watch

just kill me now so i don't have to see the responses praising her """""""""""""""bravery"""""""""""""""""""""

before all this rioting and shit I would have said there will be some form of protest but with everything thats happened it wouldnt surprise me if goodell said no politics

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5ZL0VuoHA

Daily reminder this version best version.

LOOK AT ME!!!! EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!!!!! I"M IN AN EGG EVERYONE!!!! A FUCKING EGG!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!

brehs

It will literally be a top 10 owl.

I know everybodys talking about gaga and how she might pull an anti trump at the halftime show. But, what will the halftime kittens at the puppy do? Will they pull off an anti trump?

a to 10 owl would be dolphins vs lions, Texans vs lions, or browns vs lions

hopefully Trump orders the snipers to do the right thing

Browns/Lions is the greatest potential bowl ever.

Triggered trumpettes everywhere!

Aren't artists supposed to be like, I don't know, creative? Non-conformist and stuff like that?

All of these celebrities are just parroting each other and saying the exact same thing, which are things that everyone else in the media is saying too. Where's the creativity?

You just know that you'll see another headline come out with something like "Lady GaGa said what no one else has the courage to say about Trump", which is a headline I've already seen variations of hundreds of times, and I can't believe anyone could possibly keep a straight face while writing that.

so.... close..

The Browns have reached a level of failure and incompetence so total since they came back into the league that I don't think they even deserve to luck into a good team at this point. Burn it down and start another new franchise.

Bills v Vikings is my kino owl. How many suicides would result? How many deaths from joyous alcohol poisoning? If the terrorists want to kill Americans, they need to start bribing NFL officials.

>YA GIVEN ME A MILLION REASONS, GIVEN ME A MILLION REASONS

She gonna dedicate that song to trump, isn't she?

>she
wew

>>Buzzfeed: Lady Gaga just had the best response ever to Donald Trump's racism
Kek

>You forgot ": Here's Why"

Double kek

This joke is so 2009. Shes hot.

who's trump?

Only women watch the halftime show anyway. The men just go get food and beer, the kids go outside to play touch football in the street...that's why the halftime show can be these ultra left-wing displays, the only people watching are women.

>American's are seething over something that hasn't happened yet

The President of these United States of America

The singers from Hamilton were invited. They booed Pence.

>American's are seething over something that hasn't happened yet

>YET

That describes their entire history

What is Kushner gonna do to stop her?

>2017
>not recording the super bowl and waiting an hour and a half until after it starts to begin watching, fast forwarding through all commercials and halftime and catching up with the rest of america in the start of the fourth quarter

$5 says it's totally nothing.

And she dresses ultra conservatively,,, Jackie Onassis type dress.

She's a bright young person, and already has ((you)) all talking about her, so why not play 4d chess and have *zero* negative reaction.

>I could be 100000% wrong

This, amerishits are literally retarded.

i just hope she gives us some HQ fap material

This will probably be one of the greatest halftime shows in years. Gaga has some serious pipes she's a great singer and performer

32 million people in the UK watched the funeral for your stupid cunt whore of a "princess" who got decapitated being driven around by the guy she was cheating on her husband with

24 million watched the wedding of middleton and william

and this is all for a royal line of people who have LITERALLY no power in your current government

kill yourself you britfaggot

dem nasty pancake titties

Check the American numbers for those events, it was far more

kek

KEK

checked. moar pls

It's funny cause she was constantly cheating on her cuck husband with muslims

>make fun of americans for caring only about drama, like people from the UK are above it
>almost half your country watches the weddings and funerals for your archaic royal family

Yeah, but on the bright side it makes a lot of pathetic people on the internet very angry.

Wow, that's pathetic. Why are Amerilards so obsessed with the royals?

When is she going to make another catchy song?

Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Telephone were all fun 00's songs

When the Jews decide she is ready they will write her another hit.

It was HALF your country you stupid stupid brit

Fucking Jews, man. I don't know.

>All of these celebrities are just parroting each other and saying the exact same thing, which are things that everyone else in the media is saying too
gee I wonder why's that

Will we ever get a good band again?

I liked the first Bruno Mars one but other than that it's been a while since a good band played

What happened to Sup Forums? You used to love ass posting.

when brady wins, can the liberals handle another loss? bill maher said tonight he's rooting for the falcons just because the relationships of tom,bill,and kraft

why do we have daily threads of pre-triggered alt-sjws?

She can "ruin" my "halftime show" anytime she wants

The other thread was first u facist pig

the gay agenda has no limit

She can ruin anything she wants as long as that ass is out tbqh

>7/10 ass
>5/10 face
>progressive liberal

For me, it's Paul Scholes.

I'd "do what I want with her body" if you know what I mean

>7/10 ass
C'mon bro that's at least a 8.5/10. Its not too big but there is definitely some junk in that trunk.
>5/10 face
She actually doesn't look that bad w/o makeup.