Hello, Sup Forums. What's your social class? Are you white trailer trash or a motherfucking hedgefund manager?

Hello, Sup Forums. What's your social class? Are you white trailer trash or a motherfucking hedgefund manager?

Place yourself on one of the different classes (pic related).

Also, are you happy being a pleb, or being a rich fuck? Do you watch the opera or garbage TV? Discuss, faggots.

bump

bump bump, niggers

id say im working class, im a mechanical engineer. I'm well off enough where money doesn't affect my level of happiness. No tv, only games and youtube.

I am working poor. I work my ass off yet I still sit below the poverty line. Then again, I am a college student. I hope to someday become upper middle class.

Im in the 1-2% range, so upper class I guess. It's nice to not have to worry about money & college loans. We live within our means though (e.g. I drive a 10-year old car that has damaged bodywork)

You're en engineer and you define yourself as working class? Howcome?

What about your family/background?

What's 30k a year? Working class or lower middle?

I am somewhere in the middle class. Perhaps upper, especially culturally speaking (I don't dress, talk or consume like the working class do).

I'm a lawyer and my wife is a doctor. But she is originally from the working class, for sure. Her family are mostly welders and construction workers.

It's not just about your income. Its a package. Do you talk and dress like the working class? Where do you travel for holidays? What kind of food do you eat?

where does 80-90k per year put you?

Depends. Do you watch Paradise Hotel and eat ready made food?

Guess upper middle. 100 per hour income and like cultural events like opera. Just don't like traveling or socializing at snob parties and during the week eat like shit due to no time.

Do you talk and dress like the working class?
No, I have good education, but I have no sense of fashion.
Where do you travel for holidays?
I don't like expensive trips, even though I can afford holidays. Spain is nice though.
What kind of food do you eat?
Vegetables, fresh fruit and salad, not a lot of meat. Some (good quality) deep-frozen dishes if I'm too lazy to cook.

And sometimes I forget to greentext like a faggot.

Well, then let me call newfag, just for the sake of it.

Fair enough.

Upper middle class

At this time, I am Lower Middle Class/Middle Class.

Bump bump nigga

mostly yes

Within 2-3 years of transitioning from Lower Middle to Upper Middle.. without a college degree.

Hard work getting good, applying to jobs I have skills for but have no qualifications for over and over again until I get an interview and being good socially helps a ton.

I've been promoted quicker than most through ranks of a fairly well known company.

Wish me luck, anons.

Crush the patriarchy, you go tumblr.

working class white man struggling for survival reporting in

Upper middle. I make over 100k?

Why the fuck did this thread trigger the pro trump bot?

I'd say upper middle.

Live in a nice suburban neighborhood, not worried about food, money, clothing etc. All the regular first world stuff (phones, snacks internet, etc). Everyone in my house is either in college, IT or managing something. Or something a combination of one or all of those things.

Don't watch much TV, just twitch.

I like to think of myself as proletariat seeking to become bourgeoisie.