Why would mtf transgenders be a problem in the military? They're pumped full of steroids and not likely to get pregnant...

Why would mtf transgenders be a problem in the military? They're pumped full of steroids and not likely to get pregnant. What is the extra medical expense there? What is Trump's actual argument?
Israel allows them and they're always at war. Are you telling me that Israel can pull off something that we can't?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/11/study-finds-40-of-transgender-people-have-attempted-suicide/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160831110833.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/13/pentagon-keep-paying-sex-change-surgeries/
6h2.xyz/necro_hhntai_adolf-will-rise_htlrr_white_p0wer_live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meant ftm. Not that it should matter. Does the trigger finger work?

They are mentally ill. And a risk to the normal soldiers.

this is a stupid argument because Isreal can't spear a soldier, America can. Not only that, but most of these people do have some mental illness like depression or anxiety, which would flow in the military.

Yep.

this

I have no problem with gays/trans whatever in the military.
As long as they're in the front line, or being used to clear minefields.

I agree. Ftms are no more mentally ill than men with low T. If they meet the same standards as men let em enlist.

If thats a risk to our soldiers, then all of our soldiers are fucking mental. Which I doubt, cause they're not a fucking dumbass like yourself.

Giving people with a 40% suicidal rate is a risk to soldiers.
You're the dumbas

giving guns to*

>Every transgender has a 40% chance at suicide
Check out this fucking dumbass

Because them niggas want they ducks cutoff while in service and have it paid for. That's the only reason they join. Look at that faggot Bradley manning. Just a cost issue

Cant even spell DUMBASS*

/thread

Because they have a huge open wound where their cock used to be.

Nice way to overlook the argument
Whatever to make you guys feel better about yourself

>Israel allows them

Imagine my shock.

This. We should be using them as meat shields and mine detectors.

Because giving the mentally ill access to weapons is a good thing.

Just kys now faggot

Your argument is based on just your shitty opinion
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
Good luck trying to convince anyone, Nazi

pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/11/study-finds-40-of-transgender-people-have-attempted-suicide/

Get btfo

>Posts unreliable resource

the biggest problem in the US was the implementation
>just had to get a doctor to say that you are transgendered, no surgery required
>"chicks" with dicks could go dick swinging in women's barracks, restroom, and showers and any woman that got offended was in the wrong
>"dudes" with cunts and/or tits would be butt ass naked in men's barracks, restrooms, and showers and if any man got an erection they were in the wrong

>your shitty opinion
Common knowledge.

Meant this one
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160831110833.htm

High risk of mental illness, struggles to pass basic physical requirements, and wildly self-absorbed in identity politics.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/

How many more do you need

Nothing wins Muslim hearts and minds more than having tranny soldiers walking around.

the last one is the most important

It takes a certain kind of person to join the military, I don't think it's suited for the kind of people that take that shit seriously.

Give them an explosive vest or an armored bulldozer and let them run at the enemy then

What's the problem?

I think anyone stupid enough to wanna serve their country should be allowed to

No one realizes this has nothing to do with concerns over their service, and everything to do with money.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/13/pentagon-keep-paying-sex-change-surgeries/

"The amendment was brought by Rep. Vicky Hartzler, Missouri Republican and a member of the House Armed Services Committee, who said the military will be obligated to spend $3.7 billion the next 10 years on sex change operations."

"It means the military health care system will be called on to provide such surgeries as routine treatments for the first time, unless the Trump administration changes Obama-era policies that allow transgender troops to remain on duty."

This is stop taxpayer dollars for paying billions for reassignment surgeries. And rightfully so, I say. The military budget should be spent for things that actually, you know, defend the nation.

>fighting for your country is stupid
wew

>Why would mtf transgenders be a problem in the military?

gays are problem.
trannies, therefore, are problem.
Trump solved problem.
you gay faget homo in denial.

Paying for hormones tends to get expensive.

Besides, why the fuck do you care?

What's wrong with gay ppl in the army as long as they're not the frou frou kind?

First of all, I don't give a shit if he bans them. Trans people are ugly mentally ill fucks that will decrease the moral of the actual soldiers.
Second, the US army has to pay for their depression treatment, hormone treatment. Not to mention that trans people have problems with their cardiovascular health mostly thanks to the hormone treatment.

Like.. why do you think thousands of trans people joined the army the same year they were allowed to join? Because free treatment.
Do you actually believe that a trans person like that Manning dude joined to fight terrorists? Come on now.. they are simply mental cases that should be banned from the military. Which they thankfully now are.

that pic really helped, couldnt possibly imagine what he looked like before he started wearing a wig and dresses, no way.

Not all transgender people are the same, they should undergo the same psych evaluations as everyone else. If they aren't depressed, are patriotic, and are physically and mentally up to the task they should be allowed to serve just like everyone else that is physically and mentally up to the task.

Excluding them from military service based on economic costs is also ridiculous. If their insurance covers sexual reassignment surgery that's fine. However these individuals are putting their lives on the line for their country, and this country pays for them to do so. What they choose to spend that money on is up to them.

Then wait until they get out. If your LT is gone for 2 months getting his fuck chopped off that hurts the military as a whole. Yes cost is a huge factor but everything trickles down

Anyone taking two months leave from work is probably going to be get fired unless it's pregnancy leave. I also don't think males having reassignment surgery has a two month recovery period. Also, not all transgender people get that surgery, so again excluding all transgender people from it based on that is ridiculous. Adjust the rules on finances instead of keeping people out.

transgenderism is a mental illness.

its actually pretty easy to be disqualified from entering the service so this is pretty much 100% expected and the right thing to do. i wonder why they bother announcing shit like this though when it only serves to anger the queers.

the fucking problem with gays is that they're absurdly prone to non-military attitude - on the emotional level, the loyalty one, the honor one...

btw people who define themselves by the ways they like to fuck, shouldn't access any job/career, because even if they deny it, they're always oriented towards "being what I want to be", that is, a gay fucker.

I was actually opposed to trans scum in the military till i read this.

Butthurt level: 100%

btw,
fight mooslem kamikaze using their same tactics. Bonus: wipe out gay trannies.

The cost comes from hormone therapy and the countless surgeries

We aren't gonna risk the well-being of normal soldiers just so you transfags can feel good.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIN

>not likely to get pregnant

That's point what percent of the budget? The spend more ok brand name crap

Oh lel you don't get it. We hate fags

Imagine you send your troops to Syria for the decisive and overwhelming victory and your buddy Vladimir just laughs at all the manpussies in your army.
Damn, that would be embarrassing, especially if you lose again.

Keep virtue signalling to the white middle class you white Cucks and shitskins, I'm sure they'll vote for you in 2020.

because most soldiers dont wanna shower and sleep with faggots

So we send them on dangerous missions.

>Trump fanatic
>Implying you're not white too

Then why are they soldiers?

Yeah, even Iran is in favor of sex changes. Granted it's because they hate gay people and think they're the same as transgenders, but still.

lmao
that's a good one

Because Isreali trans are still less faggoty that most leftist beta males in America that are straight

So they can shower and sleep with other, level-headed soldiers.

even if you dont believe transgenderism is a mental illness

its still a medical condition which requires near constant intervention.

They dont allow diabetics to serve in the military, nor do they allow people who need for example, testosterone replacement. For the simple reason is having any drug dependency presents a risk for combat readiness - you are now someone who needs special care and attention in a system that relies on uniformity and having generalized supply lines.

Frankly, the only reason this didnt happen sooner is obongo knew that the backlash would be immense, as if they had said "fags arent allowed to serve" except the difference no one seems to be noticing is, fags dont have combat readiness issues. They dont need vials of estradiol or testosterone and various other drugs and needles and a psychologist to talk to.

this is the first person that has a point

but why does the military have to pay for these costs?

40% of transgenders commit suicide =/= transgenders have a 40% chance to commit suicide

wtf trump at it again?

6h2.xyz/necro_hhntai_adolf-will-rise_htlrr_white_p0wer_live