What does Sup Forums think of female musicians who perform barefoot?

What does Sup Forums think of female musicians who perform barefoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3n8rygjczk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's distracting as heck. They should put on some shoes. I came here to listen to you perform, not to whack off!

The floor is probably dirty

Quite hot tbhf

The floor is lava

>Marina
God I hate that disgusting old hag so much. She is the worst excuse for a "female" """""artist"""""" in existence. Not only is she the blandest and most obvious industry plant but also a talentless hack who can't accept that her career is dead and a massive failure.

Pretty good desu no problem at all

I love it.

this is nice

I don't even have a foot fetish, but I want to suck her toes. So I guess I just found out I'm attracted go Marina.

Marina is a disgusting old hag now, she literally looks like a trap and has a flat ass and chest. If you think she's attractive in 2017 there's a high chance you're a faggot.

>barefoot drummer meme

You spend all day, every day spamming this board with how much you hate this pop star. You seem like a really sad person.

You're just a pathetic Marinafag, why do you pretend to not know now?

Pretend not to know what?
I am aware she got breast reduction surgery. Sup Forums made sure of that.

There's a good chance I became a fan of hers thanks to you. I remember there were basically waifu wars between fans of Grimes, Annie Clark, LDR, Björk, Kate Bush, Alice Glass, Taylor Swift, Charli, and Marina. I thought Annie and Marina were cute. I was already a huge Björk fan, but I've never found her attractive. I listened to all the waifus, and Marina was the only one I actually liked, though I do remember liking LDR's Video Games single when it came out.

So thanks for introducing me to her. She's a qt, and I like her New Wavey, confessional synthpop. She also has a gorgeous, soulful voice more in line with singer/songwriters like Fiona Apple or Regina Spektor than any of her synthpop peers. Electra Heart is shit, but The Family Jewels and FROOT are wonderful.

>I am aware she got breast reduction surgery.

wait what

why?

barefoot women in general give me a boner, famalam.

Idk, most people do it for back pain or mobility.
Paid off, too - now she's fit and tight as fuck
And don't worry, she still has a decent chest, she just isn't huge anymore

I have a foot fetish yet nothing disgusts me more than a woman not wearing shoes in public.

They know what they're doing. It's like when a girl shows cleavage and pretends she's not doing it for attention.

Depends where desu, if it's on stage or at the park I get an insta boner. If it's on the street that's gross.

Why is every board filled with footfags lately? Please go

>lately
>implying
You're probably just a repressed footfag.

have any of you guys seen anyone perform barefoot before?

I saw Charlotte Hatherley once but from far away :(

pic related

ya
youtube.com/watch?v=x3n8rygjczk

Grimes is nasty her feet are like a hobbits

she is top qt

I'm a gigantic footfag and like feet more than pussy, but performing with no shoes and socks is just trashy and weird and unclean

so is electrocution on stage not really a danger anymore? just curious

>liking feet more than pussy

My drum pedals hurt my feet without shoes on after 5 minutes. How the fuck can you do an hour+ show without them?

WAT
>in b4 shopped

Does Lana del Rey still perform barefoot

Quit sperging out over a shitty pop singer.

Hot, i love to see hot girls doing stuff that i like

pussy is overrated desu
mouth > tits > feet > haircut > ass > hands >>> eyes >>>> pussy

haha wtf do you even like women dude

pussy is gross

Makes it a lot easier to rush the stage and cum on their feet

>haha holy shit i'm such a normie