meteors
planes
hot air balloons
sightings of the ISS
ball lightning
wishful thinking
schizophrenic delusions

Probably most of these

>And all crop circles are made with a plank in the dark.
No smoke without fire. Some of these things are genuine.

Flying object that blurs any camera thats pointed on them

>No smoke without fire.
That's wrong though. You can have smoke without fire.

if they're flying and you don't know whet they are, then they're a UFO. But there is always a rational and terrestrial explanantion. We have not been visited by beings from another planet, the science doesn;t allow for it

All images of supernatural are blurry.

bump

>But there is always a rational and terrestrial explanantion.
Which is?

See

420 weed
smokesmoke

Butt wut bout them anal proobies?

Phoenix Lights wouldn't be on Wikipedia if those would explain away ufos.

Shill alert

wo wee wo wee wee wo
wee wo wee wo wo wooo

Sure it would.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayr8U19iIjU&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, Phoenix lights, those prove aliens fer surre

There are still people who think aliens come down and fuck with peoples corn?

Wow. Whats it like being a time traveler from the 60s?

oh yes because we have mastered science and if we cant do it theres no way an alien race could right?

>e science doesn;t allow for it
That's exactly why modern science has become a religion, and has lost its roots. Well said.

Nice bait.

/thread

>NPC's or actually players spawning in
>interdimensional beings
>beings from other galaxies

>other galaxies
Aren't those a bit far?

Truth makes the best bait.

>Being this up your own ass.
Matter cant go faster than light. This is a concept that goes beyond you.

its just a matter of manipulating the fabric of space, something we already know is theoretically possible

E.T. and his flying car, smoking some good shit.

This shuts up 99% of ET non believers. Humankind does not know what it does not know.

Err... why would it? Why would you believe something that you don't know that you don't know?

I can prove flight. I can prove gravity. I can prove magnetism.

You cannot prove the existence of extra-terrestrials. Aliens are your god. Neither exists.

>streetlight

i'll quantum mechanics 9001, alex

Quantum mechanics doesn't prove either ETs or gods.

What are the odds of there not being life in space? Would only make sense that there is.

Odds don't mean anything until you have evidence to support an outcome.

Is it likely that there's alien life out there somewhere? Sure, but the time to believe that there actually is alien life out there is when you have evidence of it.

no, but it does demonstrate things you're pointing out don't behave the same way at a much smaller scale.

Your point being?

Are you retarded?

The whole "science disproves the possibility of ET visitation" argument is invalid at its very base. A mere 500 years ago humans believed the earth was flat. Who knows what else we are dead wrong about.

Ufos =/= aliens. It doesn't matter if aliens exist. Why would they take dives into our volcanoes anyway.

Unidentified Faggots OP

>This shuts up 99% of ET non believers.
I'm an ET non-believer but not someone who says that science disproves the possibility of ET visitation. What now?

Are you?

Could they be the simulation keeping us busy?

>What now?
you need to research the subject more.

my point is not everything operates at the current level of understanding and at times we have it wrong, so i think its foolish of you to argue lack of evidence immediately disqualifies any sort of exterrastial lifeform

Nice comeback, faggot.

>you don't agree with me
>clearly that means you just haven't researched it enough
I hear the same thing from theists.

There are no alien space ships.

Since 1950 literally millions of people have had cameras that are good enough to capture footage of a UFO or alien craft

AND THERE ISNT A SINGLE DECENT PHOTO OR VIDEO

Right now there are over 1 BILLION PEOPLE on earth walking around with HD cell phone cameras

AND THERE STILL ISNT A SINGLE DECENT PHOTO OR VIDEO

That's because aliens don't exist and we are alone in the universe

Oh, there is life out there. Somewhere. It would be foolish to think there isnt. You know whats more foolish than that? That they mastered interstellar flight, so they could come fuck with your corn and Men in Black flash your memories away.

I can take a video of a plane flying and explain the science behind it. You can then come in and touch said plane. I understand that you think shaky footage taken from some guy with known psychological problems as evidence, but dont be shocked when people wanna touch the "spacecraft".

No men's buttholes for me, faggot.

>i think its foolish of you to argue lack of evidence immediately disqualifies any sort of exterrastial lifeform
I haven't argued any such thing. I would point out that it's even more foolish to use a lack of evidence to try to justify believing in some sort of extraterrestrial life-form.

>and we are alone in the universe
You were correct up until this point buddy.

When your arguments are so weak and poorly presented, its the natural reaction to them. On any subject.

> odds don't mean anything unless evidence
Wait, isn't the entire basis of quantum physics, that you can't know for sure, only how likely it'll be true?
Considering the abundance of earth like planets, it seems reasonable to assume, ETs exist. Have they contacted us, can they, will they ever?
That's another question.

There is no other intelligent life in the universe.

>mens

>we are alone in the universe
That's dumb.

The universe is essentially infinite.

I guess it makes sense as a defense mechanism for theists, ET-believers, and conspiracy theorists to just throw that out there when someone doesn't simply accept their conclusions.

And yet we are still alone.

>other intelligent
You must mean intelligent.

Belief in aliens and other such nonsense is just a new modern pagan religion. These people have replaced classic religious imagery with alien nonsense. They even have their own "articles of faith." Christians have the resurrection of Christ where alien nuts have the Roswell Incident and other dubious "alien" related events.

What a waste of a thread. /x/ would have actual posts worth reading and Sup Forums is full of constant autism. typical.

>Wait, isn't the entire basis of quantum physics, that you can't know for sure, only how likely it'll be true?
For observations that haven't been made. Once an outcome has been observed, you know what happened and can believe it.
>Considering the abundance of earth like planets, it seems reasonable to assume, ETs exist.
It will be reasonable to believe that ETs exist when there's evidence of ETs.

>/x/ would have actual posts

Never seen a single one. This topic is just like an /x/ topic. No evidence. No real proof. Just autismos sperging about AYYY LMAO that don't exist.

Close minded atheist neckbeard spotted.

Only that Christianity is a religion. Scientology is a religion with aliens, but belief in extraterrestrial life and research of UFO phenomena doesn't make one a religious nut, nor a pagan.

Faggots. Googling Drake's equation literally takes 2 seconds and solves the are we alone question.

Then why an advanced enough alien civilization would spend time and effort to come visit us dumb shitbags, that's a whole different thing.

>close minded
The classic cry of the woo believer.

But we're the evidence for ETs. If we can develop on a planet, in a certain environment and time. It stands to reason, it will happen else where. At some point in time.
Unless you assume we're special somehow?

>Googling Drake's equation literally takes 2 seconds and solves the are we alone question.
If you think the Drake equation SOLVES the question, then you don't understand the Drake equation.

Nope. Modern alien belief is a new form of pagan religion. Deal with it.

Nope. I'm open to evidence and there is none because there are no aliens. Humans are alone in the universe.

Here is an interesting case.
alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

Bullshit. We're even stopping dumping old probes etc. on some planets/moons because of the possibility of life. And that's just out solar system.

It's even plausible that in the giant gas clouds there are micro-organisms happily chemosynthesising.

Will we actually meet alien life? Probably not, it'll be too far away.

Truly a fool.

>.alienvideo.net
Surely a reliable and impartial source.

Nope. We haven't found a single thing to prove the existence of alien life. Not one.

>They even have their own "articles of faith."
There is much more evidence than what was collected at Roswell. Anytime somebody captures an image of a UFO, somebody else comes along and says its a fake. There are fakes like Billy Meier bullshit but there are literally thousands of UFO encounters that cant be explained by any means of rational thinking. Its not an open and shut case.

>But we're the evidence for ETs.
No, we are evidence of Ts.
>If we can develop on a planet, in a certain environment and time. It stands to reason, it will happen else where.
No, it doesn't. It only stands to reason that life can develop.
>Unless you assume we're special somehow?
No, you are the one making an assumption (i.e. that it has happened elsewhere).

I don't claim that aliens do not exist. I merely say that there is not sufficient evidence to believe that there are aliens.

Post one single piece of credible evidence. Go on. We'll wait.

Oh, that's right. You can't. Laughable fool.

Belief in aliens is usually a by produce of mental illness.

Do you even realize how big the universe is? There are literally over 8 billion "Earth-like" planets just in our galaxy alone.

Post a single piece of reliable evidence proving alien life.

You will never find happiness as you are.

So you admit that you cannot post a single piece of reliable evidence.

There are no aliens.

>keeping an open mind is mental illness

>You cannot prove the existence of extra-terrestrials. Aliens are your god. Neither exists.
>Aliens are your god. Neither exists.
>Neither exists.

well, considering we have some idea about astrophysics, biology, etc. and we know of other planets out there currently able to sustain what we understand as lifeforms, its not really operating at the level of blind faith as it appears you're suggesting. i honestly think you out of your depth and are operating purely on a narrow minded spectrum of how science works, moreover a complete disregard as to how, why and what things have occurred historically which has lead us to this point in humanity knowledge of everything. (which is still quite little, but nevertheless its pretty amazing when you consider everythings origins)

kek

UFO believers are all mentally ill nutjobs. The whole belief system is left over from the hippy era. The entire UFO phenomenon that started in the 50s turned out to be a big nothing.

You're a retard. Did you even read what I wrote?

Typical UFO thread:
>I'd like to talk about aliens
>Ok, post some evidence so we can discuss it
>I AINT GOTTA POST NO EVIDENCE FAGGOT! ALIUMS IS REAL AND SHIT! MUH UNCLE DAVE SAW ONE WHEN HE WAS HIGH ON WEED! ITS TRUE HE TOLD ME SO!

>as for anything :if you believe you will be able to see

>you get what you attract, lawn of attraction.

>major sightings will occur 2017/2018

>watch bashar on yt

>there are reversed engendered ufo out there

>
>just believe
>

Still waiting for a shred of evidence. Oh, that's right. You don't have any.

>>You cannot prove the existence of extra-terrestrials. Aliens are your god. Neither exists.
>Aliens are your god. Neither exists.
>Neither exists.
Not my post. Do you understand that there are multiple people here that don't believe in aliens?

Obviously no one here has the access to that shit. I'm just saying. If there's 8 billion planets like ours, you don't think a single planet has intelligent life?

Please explain