Ran out of weed so going for the resin inside my bong, AMA

Ran out of weed so going for the resin inside my bong, AMA

smoking the resin has always fucked my throat and never was really worth the effort

how come these languages are so not like if the countries are so close together?

No questions just get high faggot

Why are you such a nasty degenerate?

It doesn't have that effect on me very often. It takes longer for me to get baked, depending on the stuff that the resin is made from but I don't have hacking fits. Though when I do and if it's harsh enough I get a nice head rush, and start shaking like a seizure victim for like 2 minutes, which is fun.

Smoke resin all the time. Great to have it as backup when the supply is down.

Sounds good to me Sup Forumsuddy!

Because this life is full of evil people, pulling the strings of government and controlling the people by poisoning them and testing on them, why not get high? Nothing else will change.

That hair and expended carbon mixed with water will get you totally baked bro! TOKE UP! Oxygen deprivation is better than THC!

Nice trip dubs, and totally agree.

Bout to try scavenging some oil out of my rig. I feel your pain faggot.

This guy gets it!!

Can't you just go to the store and get more? Or are you in one of those shitty states where it isn't legal yet?

The feels bro, the feels.

Shitty, sadly.

I can tell you are a hardcore stoner just like me so if you scrape the dirt off your keyboard it will get you faded cuz it's full of kief that settled over time. Even the pubes have crystal on them.

Sorry bro. Just a few more years prolly. Ball's rolling.

I'm good on resin (I kept myself in smoke for about 3 weeks straight nonstop) I wouldn't go so far as to dig in my keyboard...or my pubes..

You gnarly faggots need to live where weed comes to you like chinese food. Oh, and get a job.

Thanks for the sympathy my dude. Shit's all retarded and fucked up in the US of A.

Fuck you bro I'm gonna smoke my pube dirt and get high.

I got one, but I can't give the name because I work with people who have mental health issues, so pot is a huge nono, for some dumbass reason. This Friday I'll have smoke again.

Hey no judgements, just saying I don't go that far.