Does the United States of America plan to get out of debt?

Does the United States of America plan to get out of debt?

Nope. No reason to.

Lol come collect it chink, I dare you

pay debt

What the fuck do you know? Our debt is equal to about 1 year of our GDP. We're rich bitch.

trillions and trillions of dollars in debt and assholes in charge that want to police the globe, you tell me

Nope, and neither do we.

Fuck off France no one asked you faggot

>go into debt building largest, most advanced military in the world
>go further into debt convincing everybody they don't really need strong militaries because we're going to take care of it
make us pay :^)

Lol who the fuck is going to call us on it? China? Yeah do that and watch your country starve because we export a shit ton of food to you. That's the beauty of being the country that makes the rules, you don't have to follow shit

Well, all that debt is owed in dollars, and who has exclusive rights to the printing press? If Greece owed people in drachme their debts could be repaid in an instant.

Retards really shouldn't post here. The US debt is big,sure,but when your GDP is basically the same as your debt,it doesn't mean shit. Dipshits.

i think trump's plan is to just print more money
what could possibly go wrong

no one has the balls to collect on it, why would we give a shit?

Literal shitposting Australia

To who?

I already covered that in the non-meme answer at the top. You're too late faggot.

this so much
>mfw wish a nigga would

Make us. We're in debt and you can't make us pay it.

It is really debt when they are the owners of the bank?

jesus you people are stupid
the majority of the US' debt is to domestic companies and its own government

the people the US owes money to are mainly its own citizens

kek true
plus once you realize the truth of the petrol dollar
lets see what happened to the last nation that didn't want to use it... on yea Libya... that was a thing for a few days right?

This.

I swear to god this board gets more and more retarded everyday.

>owes 19 trillion and still going up
>only makes 4 trillion a year and dropping every year and thinks they can pay it off

>n-n-no ww-worries
>us fine just g-go b-ack to shopping

You would think that you moose fuckers would worship the US as the glorious southern protector that we are... you literally have nothing to worry about ever because we are white neighbors...

Come and take it.

The US dollar is a debt based currency.
If you pay down the debt the money supply tightens and the economy enters a recession.

America is in perpetual bondage to the international bankers.

maple niggers gon' nig

you never leave debt, this is the ultimate redpill

i don't see how or why we ever would

anything that is used to trade with, that does not represent its own value is considered debt.

We are never in debt. Its a meme so that loser countries like yours can feel like the playing ground is leveled.

>debt

Every country in the world owes the U.S money.
Want we should come collect you fucking monkey?

no

Why do you keep flagg-posting?

Also we love to coddle the rich with government handouts while cutting their taxes because abloobloobloo victims.

Bud the only thing we have to worry about is the flock of niggers that will start crossing the border when that clown of yours Trump becomes president, so fuck off eh

Pay debts, Jamal.