Can anyone here run me through the basics of the drug business?

Can anyone here run me through the basics of the drug business?

>be me
>in debts over my head
>can't find a job
>feel like selling dope is the only thing I can do to survive now

I have no previous experience with drugs, I smoked weed a couple of times but thats it. Can anyone help a Sup Forumsrother out here? What should I be careful about? How to not get ripped off? Any other advice or tips in general would be appreciated.

10-crack-commandments.mp3

Sell powdered drugs they are easier to conceal and are more expensive plus you can step on them and stretch them out
By a triple digit scale, buy your drugs in bulk, buy a variety of substances

Never get high on your own supply and the other 9 crack commandments

Heard it already. Just now, actually lol. Any other beginner advice?

Dont be afraid to shove a bag of drugs in your ass, trust me jail sucks

The money actually sucks for a street dealer. You'll be better of standing around with a guitar on some street corner

Thanks for the advice. Am definitely considering getting powdered drugs eventually, but I really just want a little money to get out of this debt. After that I will completely focus on my studies. Thanks for the information, again. My heads a mess now, I totally forgot about the scale. I guess that's gonna have to be one of the first things I get

If you buy a glass counter, buy the high-grade shit or it'll end up scratched af, pic related

scale, baggies, street prices

but probably gonna get robbed at some point if you deal with strangers, can't use bank too much if you work with more money, and investigation will likely uncover anything you hide

it's basically like a shitty contract job

I don't really know how to play an instrument, and I need at least a couple hundred euros as soon as possible. 500 would get me out of this mess, but even a guy like myself knows that that may be a bit too optimistic, at least in the first couple of months. I really want to do this for as little time as possible and get the most out of it

get some and sell to kids

The basic way to sell any drug is to buy in bulk. I'll use weed as my measurement, where i live its 10$ per gram, 20$ for 2 grams, 30$ for 3.5 grams 60$ for 7 grams, 110$ for 14 grams, 200$ for 28.5 grams, so you can buy 28.5 for 200, and sell each of your grams for 10$-15$ depending on the client. So buy large sell for more than you bought. Always have a weapon when selling, drug dealing is quick and easy, and remember your freedom is #1 priority so be cautious of people and dont sell new people large amounts at a time. Only carry what you're selling or you hide your stash in the car really well.

Buy MDMA/2CB for 3€/Pill on the deep web, sell them for 10-15€ on the streets (in Europe at least). If you need money quick, go to music festivals and sell there. People are gonna suck your dick for good e there.

>in debts over my head
>500
You have 500$€£ debt?

Fuck that sounds extremely uncomfortable. Might have to "practice" a bit to loosen up, jamming something up there out of the blue sounds pretty difficult.

Get ready to get robbed and possibly exploited by the local drug gangs. Didn't know people still bought "illegal" weed. A medical card is 35$and 30mins.

Oh, 500 is a reasonable goal. Especially it it's to multiply your money until you have 500, and not €500 profit. Depending on your starting capital

dont ignore my post

When all things are put together, yeah. But its not all me, actually. My mom also owes a large percentage of that. Helping her out is the biggest reason I want to do this.

Can't get a job... CREATE A JOB THEN.

Where are you located?

Yeah sorry, just trying to reply to everyone. I'm working with scraps here, so I'm afraid buying in bulks is out of the question right now.

You are going to get caught and be serving a mininmum of 5 years depending of where you are.

>I have no previous experience with drugs, I smoked weed a couple of times but thats it. Can anyone help a Sup Forumsrother out here? What should I be careful about? How to not get ripped off?

If you don't know the answer to these questions trust me you are either going go to jail or someone better than you is going to take advantage of you.

If serious tho get an electronic weight and don't skimp out at least at the beginning, SOMEONE is going to notice and you are going to lose him as a customer or get shot. Cops WILL try to fuck you over at any given time, stash your shit somewhere while you are out selling you don't wanna get caught/robbed with all that on you.

Pro tip: Just don't do it, if you are asking Sup Forums out of all places you aren't cut for this business

Don't feel comfortable saying the exact location, but in Eastern Europe (Balkan region)

>pls respond

Yeah, all of this is pretty accurate. I don't feel cut out for this at all. It's just that my back is against a wall and I can't see a way out.

Hm, okay. I only know about prices and conduct in central europe

Find a real job...you deal dope you will get busted eventually...they all do. First person gets popped and they roll, nobody these days takes the hit. Then you'll have to roll and now you're really fucked. Dont do it man

Well, a friend of mine will try and hook me up. I will ask him for all the details, but I just wanted to see if there's anyone here with experience and can offer advices. I was not disappointed, thanks everyone who posted here.

There is no money in weed. The only reason people sell weed is for free weed.

When I was on the streets guys like you got burned and usually got a decent beat down.
Now days they'll kill you over nothing.
Nothing worth having is easy, get off your ass and get a job

Damn, is that really true? If so, then fuck that entirely. Damn, the more stories I hear the less I like this whole idea.

>buy drug
>sell it for more than it costed you
>repeat

It's not rocket science

Dont forget when you get popped they take your car possibly, any guns money etc...and possible tax evasion. Once a felon your life is fucked

Once you get in it's hard to get out don't forget that.

sell mdma/ecstasy you can sell them like candies roughly 7 to 10 time the price you pay for it

Okay, serious advice: Learn to grow weed yourself. In your region electricity should be cheap (or free, find someone that rewires your shit so that electricity is not being accounted for). Growing is relatively easy and you can get all the supplies you need for maybe 150€. You can also try and build shit yourself for maybe 50€. A plant easily means 50g (so 600€) in 3 months. Start with 5-10 Plants and you are golden. Check the internet for guides on how to grow.
I did it myself and im pretty retarded.

There was money in weed in the old brick days
The good shit now is expensive even in quantity
so there just isnt enough meat left on the bone to make any profit unless you deal pounds. No newb is going to get hooked up on the big guy for pounds.

>sell for more than you bought
gee thanks for that hot tip

Financial reasons that make you stuck or human nature to want more?

>A medical card is 35$and 30mins.
I don't smoke weed myself, but everyone I know who does, agrees with you. They all drive to CA from North GA at least before work every morning to get re-upped. It's fast and easy. Can't believe more people don't do it.

then sell to your circle if friends (and their friends etc) to reduce danger of being caught

weed dealing is futile, you will only barely break even even if you start dealing shit bags, if on the off chance you pick up enough momentum to go bigger, multiple ounces per restock you will start attracting attention from gangs/rival dealers. Your life will go to shit. Its a round the clock job unless you get runners, and then you have to trust them not to steal/fuck shit up/get caught.

Selling it and making connections to sell it still sound like a possible problem, and that's the thing I'm worried about the most. Human interaction. The bussiness side of things such as financial shit I could figure out. But knowing what to look out for when dealing with fellow humans is what I need to know the most

Being a drug dealer is a lot of fucking work. Unless you make some really good connects and have some money already, you're probably not gonna make that much money.
You gotta have money to make money - buying an ounce of weed and selling it is far more profitable than flipping eighths and quarters. After you sell that ounce then guess what? You'll probably have to re-invest half of your profits into more drugs to sell, just to make a little bit more money.

It's a lot of fucking work, man. Most people are better off getting a job, but hey maybe you'll get lucky

yeah then they want it fronted and bitch about quality or you run out and they light up your phone all jonesd... its a pain in the ass

Your gonna have to spend around 700 to make 100 if your lucky

Depends where you live.
As long as you don't smoke or do any of your product, you'll make money.
I started out selling bud to smoke bud for free. But after I realized how much money I could be pocketing I smoked less of it and racked up cash. Bought a half pound, sold it in like a week and a half. Used that money to buy a pound, and sold it pretty quick too. Like two weeks. Ended up with like 2G's after restocking on a half pound.
And all I did was sit home and sell people bud. I didn't drive to them, didn't walk to them, nothing. Just answered my door, gave them drugs, and took their money.
You meet tons of different people each day, make connections with people (DJ's, Strippers, other drug dealers).
Overall, it's worth it, but only if you save and not smoke your own product.
Just sell, save, restack, and repeat. You'll earn enough to restack and to pocket.

I think you just answered my question, thanks

Think you're broke now get busted and you'll wish you never got into it

You are just looking to make a relatively low amount of money so: Find people that smoke weed, befriend them, tell them you know somebody that sells dope in greater amounts than usual (never tell them you grow yourself. Let nobody know, they'll just try to get free dope). Then supply them. Your quality is going to be good since you grow yourself.
I made ~1.5k€ with my first grow, just sold to friends (Quantities of 10g+).
Never had any problems. Nobody is going to suspect that you are growing yourself if you are smart.

Nosey neighbors noticing traffic in and out
You never go to work...some old retired fuck will be on the phone reporting you..Youll get caught
How many people you know retired by dealing drugs?

Meth is fucking easy to get and easy to resell. Wait, no, it should be easy, but goddamn the people you both buy from and sell to are going to go out of their way to make sure it's the biggest pain in the ass possible. There's no such thing as quickly meeting someone to buy/sell. No, you're going to spend the entire evening into the early morning dealing with the most insane bullshit you can imagine. And if you're lucky shit won't potentially turn violent during that time. There is good money to be made I it though, if you can avoid hitting the pipe yourself.

I dealt a lod of weed and lsd in my college days

get yourself a kilo

break it down into ounces

deal to your friends and your close friend's friends

keep it cool and don't be sketchhy

the higher circles you move in, the less sketchy it gets

I've seen dealers survive by only dealing to their close friends

stay away from cocaine

user uber for transportation, don't deal in the streets

eventually meet a dealer and instead of buying a kilo and breaking into ounces buy a kilo and sell it to him

do one "big job", cash out and invest your money

worked for me.

Buying a kilo requires more money upfront than he is even looking to make

then he must get an ounce and break it down into grams

1 gram for 20
3 for for 45

I wanna grow my owm stuff and its legal here but how do i get seeds and what are some good tips on producing good shit?

Some newb asks me for a key and hes going to lose his money. Better be able to beat some ass if you deal or youll get bitched I make more money taking dope from dumbasss

Here's an extra commandment for you, from a more reputable entrepreneur.

If you're not willing to run risks, don't start, safety is for those that have earned, when you're new to a market, you're late, you have to shake up to make up, like in chess, the winner wants a simple game, those behind want chaos

sell smell or tell
busted

lol nigga

you don't know what you're getting yourself into if youre looking for "tips on how to produce good shit"

I bet you don't even know the stages of a fucking marijuana plant

Always have a weapon? Wow. Ur an idiot. From a misdemeanor to a felony just like that.

Well your first step is getting a plug. Ask any weed dealer if you can work for them, or get their plugs number. Either way, you are about to buy an ounce for 200. Now here are some tips

1. Dont shit where you eat. Dont sell dope in your home. If a client gets busted theyll know where you live
2. Dont sell to minors. Not fucking worth it. Police will hunt you the fuck down
3. Dont get sloppy. Most ppl get used to sellig dope and they forget its illegal, so they get caught.
4. Stay out of sight and sound of police, and theyll leave you alone. Dont panic when you see one, theyll notice.
5. Use snapchat. If someone u sell to gets caught theres no text record.

Midwest usa here. I make $200-$400 a day selling small amounts of weed.

also don't smoke crack

Thanks, that makes sense. I've thought about it and it really does seem like I have to start out aggresively. Not be willing to fight everyone, but have a pretty strong stance and work my ass off

How to dry weed out once you have cuttings from the plant? Please respond.

Dude, just go get a construction job, it'll take an hour and you might be able to get them to pay you under the table. You'll make twice as much as a dealer

There's literally zero reason to turn to drugs

Everyone in here has no idea what they are talking about. Op doesn't even have any connections or close friends that can put him in the game. The only 2 things that matter when it comes to selling drugs are how much you get it for, and how much you sell it for. If you can't get anything at a good discount you shouldn't even waste your money. Apparently everyone here thinks you will get caught, which will never happen because you aren't going to have any customers. Sometimes I buy a quarter pound of weed for 600 bucks and sell the ounces for 200-220 bucks. This is fine and dandy but it will take about a week to sell and if you don't know, weed doesn't last too long without loosing it's smell. Also, do you expect people to already know you have drugs for sale ? Your gonna have to get the word out some how which is very risky. I just bought 1k worth of weed vape Pens, and sold them all the next day for 1300. Can you afford to risk that kind of money for just 300 bucks ?

Since your probably going to do it anyway , you should talk to your friends and ask them what they pay for their drugs. If you can get it for cheaper then you might have a shot

get a concealed carry license?

No shit dumbfuck why do you think im asking

youre better off living like Omar from the wire and do rip and run

theres no money in being someone elses drug mule

youre better off robbing people

get yourself a gun with lots of ammo, keep it clean so it dosent jam and become a stick up artist

Anyone know how to dry that shit out? I've always wondered what happens once the cuttings have been taken.

Any good universal places to start at? Jewelry stores, grocery shops, that kind of thing?

The basics of any business is to buy low and sell high.
If you're too stupid to figure out how to make money you were doomed from the get go

As soon as op sells an ounce he will only make about 20-30 profit. This is not the way to do it unless your in high school .

t. Trump

Nope. If ur caught selling drugs with a weapon ur fucked. Same goes with selling drugs by a school. This kid is fucked if he actually starts selling drugs. This much ignorance is laugable. I just hope he posts again when hes robbed or arrested. Lol.

selling ounces of weed at a time isn't even worth the trouble that comes with owning a gun, if you don't have a CC permit anyways. would you actually shoot someone over $200 worth of weed? didn't think so.

There is no money in weed lol gtfoh

Op, don't sell drugs. Everyone gets caught at some point and the people who haven't will soon. Everyone.

There is absolutely no money in weed and pills and powder are way too risky for anyone, especially a chan dweeb like you.

Find a legit way to make money. Drugs aren't just an easy out.

Nah, I get the financial part. Not a dumbass. My question was oriented more towards human nature, hearing what will people do if they want to rip me off, what to look out for etc when dealing with other people. That's the shit I'm worried about the most, since as I've said I have no history with dealing with these kinds of people.

the point of the gun is to protect yourself from crazy drug shitheads, not to gun them down if they take your weed and run

this. selling weed is the "safest" but down the road youll probably make enemies. dont work for anyone or make friends with other dealers. less possibility for weak links and unwanted attention or beef.

The only real way to make money selling weed is to sell it to friends who also sell. This requires you to have more money then them so you can buy bigger bulk and get discounts. Or you could grow it but that is a whole different risk.

buy at x.
sell at 2x,
don't get killed in the process.
profit!

>google

also lol your hardly gonna profit if you even find people to sell to. Do you even have wholesale level connections to justify it to begin with? Get a job OP.

being a dealer isn't glamorous or fun at all. never understood why people do it, i only ever sold weed briefly years ago in highschool.

Was expecting a troll response..
Find good connections, don't trust even your best friends, don't spot anyone anything, if someone fucks with you stand up for yourself or you'll be known as a little bitch.

What if i wanna grow. How to get startedM

if youre looking for street dealers go downtown and watch man at corners

if you lie in a city theres a high probability of street dealers who are blatenly on the corner pushing
act like a buyer, low enough to get them on street level but more than they would carry
tell man you need an oz or two
when he says he dosent have it on him ask if you can meet him later n get it

if not a downtown corner check your local skate park

skater fags all wanna be drug dealers

No strangers . Only friends or friends of friends.

If someone who usually buys 40 bucks worth asks you to meet him with a pound under a bridge then you should be suspicious.

Cut out the middle man as much as possible (get to the top of the ladder) but also the less people that know you the better. Maybe sell large quantities to other dealers that way they take the heat if one of their druggies gets pinched instead of you.

Established dealers or ones who get high on their own supply would be the ideal customers, as long as they're not crazy or stupid. People who use drugs *and* sell them basically piss all their income away on them and have nothing to show for it. = profit

I know it's not glamorous or fun, I'm not looking to play games here user lol. I want a quick buck or two to get on my feet, and then leave the game and never come back. That's why I'm asking questions, since I know it's gonna be dirty and hard.

weed dealing is a massively saturated market, the only way to make money is to be a shit dealer. Theres always going to be someone who will do darker shit than you will to sell.

Not talking about Pablo Escobar's either, just ones who have steady customers. They're like proxies, pushing your shit and doing hand to hand deals for you then bringing in the money

Don't trust anyone. Best advice anyone ever gave me. He's in jail now. Good luck.

I been selling weed for 10 years, AMA.

He already asked his questions
Fuck out of this thread

Do you think that's some kind of accomplishment?