Linkin park

Linkin park

Other urls found in this thread:

nycgo.com/images/venues/159/central-park-01-marley-white__x_large.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it true there is a rapist in Linkin park?

I heard there was.

underrated

The singer of Stinkin Fart was a rapist

You mean he was raped. As a child. Killed by the Clinton Foundation.

i'm happy that faggot chester bennington is dead. his music sucked when he was alive, and it still does to this very day. fuck linkin park and fuck you. op and chester bennington, rot in hell you gay ass pieces of fucking shit.

Was he murdered?

Jeez

You seem pretty chill.

what are you a retard? every gay band or famous shit guzzlers are basically rapers. what do you think they give out back stage passes to lil skanks for?

... is shit.
/thread

I feel sorry for you

Washington Mall

you're a faggot and I hope you kill yourself!
you're pretty damn disgusting and who the fuck even listened to that crap except sand niggers and hippies?

I agree . That "band" was trash

Any of his shitty ass songs could do double duty as a suicide note

No one cares what you feel. Which is probably why you liked linking Park in the first place....

nycgo.com/images/venues/159/central-park-01-marley-white__x_large.jpg

lifes pointless and a endless cycle of pain and suffering, for even the so called fortunate and famous one. Am not really surprised that faggot killed himself, almost every celebrity at point where they've done everything they could have, they just don't give a fuck and everything gets so fucking lame and it feels brutally stagnant. so at that point the only way to escape this holyshit left is hardcore drugs or death.
>and you're a retarded faggot

Yes. Hide your kids

Graveyard?