How?

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The golden boy and his kid.

they both look black to me

>tf
It's Brazil, you know damn well it's a roll of the dice with all the mixing you've done over there plus the kid's mom is fair skinned

How what?

His baby moms looks 90% - 100% white

Neymar is at least half white

That makes the kid 75%+ white and you can tell his face is off-white not matching the blonde hair

A lot of dark-skinned latino people have a lot of white ancestry, which can lead to light-skinned kids if they marry a white. My dad is a black cuban, mom is a white woman, and my little sister is so white that somebody once thought my dad was kidnapping her.

neymar knows hes not the biological father

I think you'll be needing to return to your origin

Brazil is a disgrace.

Brazil is a mess.

Brazil is by far the weakest country in the world.

ask your mom who fathered your half sister

Born and raised in the USA to two US citizen parents. Voted for Trump too.

>half sister

We have the same mom and the same dad. I just ended up being darker-skinned (I look sort of like an ugly Steph Curry with wavy hair) and my little sister ended up being lighter-skinned (basically looks Italian).

that girl is not even white in the US, how can you fucking tell me that this woman plus NEYMAR produces a baby that is whiter than most Finns?

are there other players who do this?

>that girl is not even white in the US,

Where are you living, that the girl in that pic isn't considered white? She's just got a tan.

i was only joking, dont ask, your mom wont admit to it anyway

and it may prompt your dad to do a test

I live in Huntington Beach, it's really easier to spot the beaners out. You can tell she's a spic

Your mullato family has to go back

He actually did do a test lol, he admitted it to me when we were drunk on Christmas.

She definitely looks hispanic, but that doesn't mean she's not white.

Mom's family came here in 1794, dad's family are all legal immigrants. Nothing you can do.

Real White people aren't race mixed. She's mixed not white.

Good job OP, you triggered /po...I mean the americans.

>americans trying to tell someone who is real white and who doesn't
HEH

>a Brazilian even saying the word white

Half of your country are niggers the other half spics. All are subhuman though.

>spics can't be white
>mfw

You literally posted a guy with a jew nose. Jews aren't white either. And you can tell he has beaner in him.

wow another Sup Forums threeeeead

Sup Forums is pol
pol is Sup Forums

Stormfront, poltards, etc say "white" when they actually mean "gemanic", for everybody else who associate white=european it is strange indeed

>last name is Cruz
>Being this cucked

He's not white, I'm very familiar with Cubans and you are not white. So sick of them going on about being white while looking like every other spic around.
South Florida is a shithole, Cubans are generally nowhere near white despite convincing yourselves you are and the only reason you have a history of voting Republican is because you're assblasted over the bay of pigs but for ages now it was that wet foot dry foot shit where you touched land and were on a straight path to citizenship along with absurd amounts of federal aid, fucking entitled parasites
>Cuba is the greatest place
>Why can't they build things here like in Cuba
>Black beans, rice and pork is the finest meal in the world
>If Fidel would've set his mind to do good things Cuba would be the greatest country in the world
>Please please let us keep coming in and getting government money
>We're white we promise
Cuban youth in Miami is also absolute nigger tier trash
At least it wasn't Marco Rubio one of you "white" retards tried to post this time
Your food is also shit, as if black beans and rice are some magical cuisine
www worldstarhiphop com/android/video.php?v=wshhM2095g6iAZ507N0Y
>white

based cuban-americans

>uk flag

giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're an ex-pat, but compared to other central americans they are easily on the top of the pile in terms of being hard-working and adopting american values.

>Cuban youth in Miami is also absolute nigger tier trash

citation needed

COLONIZED

Your doing God's work lad. Great post

underrated

>he only know chongas
im so sorry youre ugly and cant get with the rich cuban mamis

>ITT: ye olde "muh Brazilian genetics" excuse

Literally the oldest excuse in the world for whores that shit out a kid that looks nothing like the father.

Nerman isn't even married with the girl. Plus his father is a money whore, would never pay loads to her without doing every possible test. I bet he'd prefer to kill Nerman than losing some cents from his tax evasion account.

Why are americans so obsessed with skin colour?

insecurity

What's it like knowing your mom is gross

Will never understand this frankly antiquarian obsession with race among Americans.

It's easy, lad: insecurity
They get easily fired up when someone mentions they're only 56% white and this percentage is declining every year, and it's going to be brazil tier at the end of the next decade, so they must say at all points that nothing is white so they can brag about being more white than said nothing.

Yea but you brazilians seem content with your percentage. Hell we can fudge the numbers and expand whiteness. Liberals already consider George Zimmermang white so there is that.

he's mixed. the mother is whiteish. beta genes = whiter child

>anglos
>white
BEADY

Lmfao the only way to be white in Brazil is either to be cucked or an albino. What a shit country.

The more interesting question is how Neymar turned to complete shit this season.

He wants to be robinho

Hues are honorary Aryans

Yeah, especially since 1945.

Childish defensive mechanism: the thread.

looks like de bruyne

it's always the dad that's black

>How?
Neymar has dark hair, but you only need 1 active allele to have dark hair. His other one doesn't work as much.
Same with his wife.
So the kid gets two not very active hair color alleles => blond, + the kid is young.

this is a simplification, hair color isn't completely mendelian, but who cares, it's ok

im guessing about a 25% of their kids could be blond like that

You're not hard-working at all, you're no better than the other spics matter of fact you're worse because until recently you came here and received welfare, you're using a minority of Cubans who did work hard and pretending you're all this way, it's no different from any other spic group
Thank fuck Trump hasn't overturned that welfare wet foot dry foot garbage, fucking federal aide parasites
You're a self confessed nigger
>Citation needed
I know all of mia like the back of my hand

>Bububut you just don't know the elite ones I sweah
Yasneiris pls, fuck off back to Cuba and stop playing victims to keep receiving welfare, go fix your own country
Filthy parasites