Are white boys fucked?

Are white boys fucked?

Black guys are definately better at raping, that's for sure.

This is now a nigger hate thread

And robbery. But that's about it I think.

Nope, every other race is definitely better at robbery. Just look how often they get caught.

no, i can still watch my gf get railed by superior black bulls while I tug on my beta 5.5 incher

That's a fair point dude.

Dont forget, they makes awsome absentee fathers too.

Christmas lights strung up in her double wide trailer.......the black guys can have this one

>black bulls
>cattle?
>cattle drive.
>blacks driving cars?
>Stolen.

Black bulls = slaves/car thieves.

Why does her right hand have her left hand's thumb? Oh, because op is a colossall fag who sucks at photoshop.

Kek

No! Because despite what people claim on the internet, studies show that the percentage of people dating outside their race/ethnicity are still fairly low.

Just because some sluts has a fetish for doing something that would have been considered taboo 60 years ago doesn't make it the norm

Holy fuck youre retarded. She posted that herself on her twitter, it's real. You mad white boy?

Is this photoshopped too?

Hope he pounded that white pussy real good.

BLACKED

>black
>plays fallout

choose one

Left hand holding note infront of mirror. O.o

No. That's a perfectly fine photograph of a short-sighted gentleman and a transvestite mastocating on each other.

That is her left hand. Don't you know how mirrors work?

??? wutt

Why do black folk have tattoos? They just look like birthmarks.

Everything is reversed in a mirror, so if That's the case the letters would be backwards and upside down.

No, in fact, niggers are fucked because every time a nigger has kids with a white they always come out lighter and that kid has kids with whites or other mixed people, essentially a nigger genocide.

>Hides her face in selfies
Black guys are better
>Cries inside because no white guy would want her ugly ass

And inside out.

Nah, at some point the women will want a money maker but none of us will want them.

You house like a pig. No wonder you are just getting black men

Also can't even find a marker and has to scribble with a pencil to bold the words. What a piece of absolute trash.

Are black boys fucked?

Blacks are fucked regardless of their sexual preferences. So, the answer to your question is, yes and always.

Its true

I give her 6-8 months before she's getting killed by her boyfriend

ALWAYS

Black guys are better at beating her that's for sure

Enjoy, whore

I cant tell you how many black girls wanted to get with me. None of them attractive sadly, except one who became attractive later on after high school.

>her house is a mess and based on the backround it looks like her boyfriend works at a liquor store for a living.
Trust me op white guys arnt fucked only the dumbass ones that bend over backwards for anything with a hole are. Keep in mind just because a woman is attractive doesnt mean she is well off. After all how many mixed familes are well off? Answer is none! This will soon proof itself in the future just wait it out

Like I said , I give her 6-8 months before she's getting killed by her boyfriend

Now that's racist! Typical Americans. It's just like when Obama was inaugurated and there was bullet proof glass all around the place. Just because he's black doesn't mean that he will start shooting people.

Black american thugs are not racist maybe ?

>not white
>mongrel slut

And later that night they found her raped to death and thrown into a dumpster

>problem?
>black men want white girls
>black men trading up
>white men don't want black girls
>be trading down
>acception to the rule as always
>does not change the fact
>move black men get white pussy
>as majority white men turn down black pussy
>not met a man who'd procreate with a black woman
>met plently of black guys who'd give a nut for white pussy
>coincidence?

Studies show that black "women" are the least desirable out of all the races

It flies in the face of the fact that women prefer white males due to having a higher percent of success, wealth, security and standards.

All those girls who are #nowhiteguys will one day smell the rose and realize that black guys will always be on the lower totem pole.

and be tossed aside by white men for burning coal, successful, weathly, secure guys with, as you said, standards, would not settle for a coal burning slut.
They'd most likely be dating girls who are just as successful as they are. It's rare that people marry down.

^he's right, the left hand is holdind the phone.
Or i'm just retarded

Garbage humans they are.

>740166961

Once you go black, you'll want your dignity back.

Once you go black, your baby's on crack.

Once you go black, you'll wonder where your welfare check is at.