Can anyone photoshop the turd out of the image?

Can anyone photoshop the turd out of the image?

Thank you.

Rip Snoopy..

You named your cat Snoopy?

Fuck man my hedgehog died recently and shit hurts when a loved pet passes

Bump for This cat's memory

#Cut4Snoopy

So you just want the box in the pic?

Lol this pic is hilarious

what happened?

I once saw a little bird die in my hands when i tried to save it from a cat. Ruined my whole day.

the real hero of b

Shit man you have a talent

Has science gone too far?

Well shit, user delivered.

it's easy, surprised me he did,t troll it

No problem OP.

why didn't you just take the turd out lmao

I guess, sometimes even a Sup Forumstard shows affection and a soft side.

>a turd using photoshop to remove a turd

I was expecting some fucked up shit to occur, because it's b and all. Good guy user doing favors

also removed the wet spots and fixed the carton..

Rip little fucker

i gues schrödinger was wrong

I can't believe somebody hasn't shopped in a log

Maybe the cat wanted to be burried with his prize possession

feel better op

WHY IS THE TURD IN THE BOX TO BEGIN WITH WHY WHY WHY

HAHAHAAHA IM FUCKING DEAD

Sleep well Cato

rip snoopy

He needs to die.

sorry bro my thoughts are actually with snoopy right now.

This. Entirely this. Was the cat in the box when it died? You need the turd shopping out so people don't know how fucked up you are?

k bro no turd got it

this guy is doing good work. outdoor/feral cats are extremely destructive. keep your cat indoors

fucking decomposing turds

done bro

I would think they'd be better off put in shelters and then put to sleep instead of being violently killed, but yeah feral cats are the reason several bird species have died out

this shit reminds me of the guy who needed the sun photoshopped to his fingers.

You are a psychopath.

An arrow is cheaper than the drugs and can be reused. There are way too many stray cats in this world to haul them all in for a happy death

The shelters would be full and they would end up getting put down. In some places they are vermin.

Well then by that logic we should just offer pelt bounties on stray cats, one dude with a bow isn't exactly gonna quell a population of cats even if he made it his full time job,

destructive? compared to what?

you shouldn't have opened the box, the cat would still have been alive and dead. You killed Snoopy.

animal shelters only have so much room
i'm right though. cats aren't native to the americas and most of the rest of the world and should be treated as invasive species
pets exist purely for our enjoyment. if you can't take care of it properly then get rid of it properly, ie giving it away

housecats don't belong outside

lol only white people would take pride on killing a fucking cat using hunting weapons, that's like needing a flamethrower to kill an ant and then posing next to the lifeless ant body

compared to their absence
git ye gone, Schrodinger

you are better off indoors

Wouldn't bother me if they did. I mean it's sad things have to die but I think it may be justifiable in some areas

That's what I was thinking, like using a rifle to kill mice and then lining them up like hares or foxes for prestige

They do in Australia

Right, I love foxes and coyotes, but sometimes they're just empirically bad for a local ecology. Same with cats.

Rip, Snoopy. We all understand what it's like to lose an animal. Salute to you, soldier.

You two have clearly never encountered a feral cat. They are vicious. And yes, could easily fuck either one of you tough guys up

Agreed

no, he's just an edgy newfag

Haha! fucker, you beat me to it!

i wasn't expecting that. You deserve to go to the heaven.

I know you guys are enjoying these.

Okay but
It you had a bow

people get mad that someone kills a few cats, yet people go out and cull feral hog populations using a helicopter and an automatic rifle. same thing, just people like fluffy toxoplasmosis carrying cats

top fucking kek

I think there's only like one person in the thread that's said it's bad to control the cat population through lethal methods

Here's your (You).

is he kill?

There is a massive problem in Australia with feral cats. People are having to kill them in droves because the cats are hunting some anima,s to extinction. Some of these endangered animals are not found anywhere else on the planet.

Samefag

More please.

it's a cat

What am I a slave?

rip

I said please

RIP Spoopy ;-;

bump. working

I lost hard, good one OP

Holy crap, user delivers.

Think its an aussie picture. Feral cats out there are pretty much killing all the native life out there. In this case the kill is warrented.

RIP in peace Snooty

Has... Has Sup Forums just delivered? Just like that? No silly Photoshop? C'mon...

fucking legendary!

My nigger