Climate change does exi-

Climate change does exi-

>libtards
>science
pick one and only one. you dumbasses are worse than the hardcore bible retards banning evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

sealevel.nasa.gov/
scientificamerican.com/article/a-scientist-explains-the-mystery-of-recent-sea-level-drop/
youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If climate change was real the ocean levels would increase you fucking idiot

Just fucking kill yourself.

>you fucking idiot

why? because you have a low IQ?

>low IQ
No, climate change, if it was caused by humans would effect the poles first, polar ice caps will melt drastically increasing the sea level by almosy 2 times

>If climate change was real the ocean levels would change
ftfy

Thank u

>increasing the sea level by almosy 2 times
Sea level is 0, by definition.

0 x 2 = 0.

So you're saying the sea level will increase... by nothing. Congrats, you just debunked your own intelligence.

>polar ice caps are melting
>the ocean level is falling

okay then explain where all the water is going

Basic libtard, devalues facts with stupid bushit, I meant the earth crust would be covered with almost as much water as is the top of sea level to the bottom of the oceanic crust, fucking retarded fucking idiot liberal shit head

this thread is premium

I wrote if we were causing it I don't believe humans are causing shit with climate, it's a natural occurrence that we can't do shit to stop...

You're literally retarded

Earth is heating up. Try putting a glass of water with an ice cube out in the sun. Just because the ice is melting the you don't get more water because most of it will escape into the air because of the heat.

Chinese hoax Florida isn't real

because as water gets warmer it gets less dense, which causes the water to expand, and have sea level raise. um...

Expose more surface area of ice caps due to loss of overall sea level volume. Exposed ice rapidly drops in temp.
>what is science

who needs nasa's charts when we've got an anecodotal story by someone who probably doesn't even exist

That guy was obviously just trolling and being retarded, but why are you bringing politics into this?

When people like you snap and start spewing a bunch of political insults, it makes me concerned about your world view. Are you so invested in one side of politics that you think every single person on the other side is stupid?

Do you really not think there are an equal number of retards on both sides? If you don't, I've got news for you bud.

That's erosion not climate change... I same study on an actual science board, it's just the left exaggerating again

The majority of ice at the polar ice caps is not floating. Most is on land.

Except NASA says that sea levels rise by bout 3.4 mm/year.
I just don't understand how conservatives can be achieve such levels of retardness.

Why are you trusting the government, don't you know better

>he forgot about Earth's atmosphere

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
youre totally right the fact that x+y amount of water now exists as vapor proves the planet isnt heating, what did you think it just disappeared into space? jesus christ please be real

Except I'm not a liberal. I'm just an enemy of stupid, i.e. you.

Even your revision makes no sense. How far down you have to go to reach the oceanic crust varies widely around the world, but we can probably assume it averages 3 to 5 km (with a max of 10 km or more). But that's just the top of the crust. You said the bottom, which adds another 10 km (the average thickness of the crust under the oceans).

So you're claiming that melting the oceanic ice caps will cause water levels to raise 15 kilometers.

That's so far beyond nonsense you might just have resurrected the Time Cube.

Nasa is misleading you with their findings obv

climate change has nothing at all to do with politics. it's purely scientific. why does everything have to be in terms of libtards and conservacucks? this isn't Sup Forums

According to the data that I Saw it's almost 20 km at Greenland

Actually youre right. If ice cube melts in water the level of water doesnt change. But its not because its escaping to air. Read about Archimedes law, im to lazy to expalin it.

everyone freaks out when cigarette companies fund "research", but doesn't care when (((gubmint))) does

I would just like to add OP is wrong, decreasing water levels isn't a sign of no climate change, it's not, however, edvidance of climate change, that article has nothing to do with this argument, that has to do with people using to much water.

Are you retarded? The deepest part of the ocean is 11 km at the Mariana Trench.

>are you retarded
Um what's with adhomienum attack, I was just stating of what I read, someone is angry over stupid bullshit lol

>Som'on tol' me dat dat durr NASA say'...
Quick search on google shows that NASA said no such thing. L2fakenews fucking christ

Scientific study of tobacco funded by tobacco companies has shown many times that this leads to biased results.

Anyone's got sauce, too lazy to google

Literally just browsed the data search tab on the NASA website until I found this. Just look at the jpg file.
Congrats on finding fake news, retard
ftp://podaac.jpl.nasa.gov/allData/merged_alt/L2/TP_J1_OSTM/global_mean_sea_level/

Lol OP is dumb

i know that, i was commenting on the double-standard objecting to bias on one side but not bias on the other side

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG FUCK NIGGERS THEY BELONG IN CAGES JUST LIKE THE JEWS

I wouldn't say it's bullshit. Making false statements is bullshit.

The left exaggerates, in what fantasy land are you?

Just in case, sarcasm

>most of it will escape into the air because of the heat.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you.

Don't just post an article. I wanna see the peer reviewed study not just one buzz section of the results published online. Cause everyone knows published online articles are always true

Anyone who doesnt believe in man being responsible for climate change is retarded

Go look up some video of greenland thawing

Exactly, people make climate change a fucking political issue. It isn't, the extreme right wing people have attempted to make it that. But it isn't, that's why the more moderate republicans sometimes vote for more moderate democrats because they support helping the planet

That is because the ice is already in the water, but any ice above water that falls in causes the water to rise. If the artic and Antarctic shelf falls into the water and melts it causes the water to go up. This is a flawed argument that climate change deniers use

climate change has been a thing before humans were a thing dummy
regardless of what retarded liberals or retarded contrarians say

Test

wait, so the ice cube analogy isn't relate-able to the arctic and antarctic shelves? I thought they were basically big chunks of ice. Is there actually basement rock below the shelves?

The idea that mankind has little to no effect on the environment has got to be the dumbest idea. Ever.

>go to Sup Forums
>post a completely unsourced image of some text
>people who agree with your viewpoint blindly accept it as fact
>people who disagree with your viewpoint ALSO FUCKING BLINDLY ACCEPT IT AS FACT WITHOUT DOING EVEN A CURSORY CHECK, AND INSTEAD TRY TO COME UP WITH REASONS THAT IT COULD MEAN SOMETHING ELSE

you're all so fucking retarded holy shit
sealevel.nasa.gov/

scientificamerican.com/article/a-scientist-explains-the-mystery-of-recent-sea-level-drop/

>you people need facts
>posts government regulated facts
>hurrdurr look at mah factooal edivence

>Climate change does exi-
>>libtards
>>science
>pick one and only one. you dumbasses are worse than the hardcore bible retards banning evolution.
Climate change is real, it's literally just how temperatures and shit fluxuate throughout time
What's debatable is global warming and whether or not human actions have had any effect/ can be prevented

Are you sarcastic?

>OP: NASA JUST SAID THIS
>post something directly contradicting that statement
??????

It's not really "debatable" unless you're talking t a retarded person.

>What's debatable is global warming and whether or not human actions have had any effect/ can be prevented
wait
how can we accept that a handful organisms can have drastic far-reaching effects on their surrounding environments, but can't accept that billions of humans across the world along with massive industrial development on a global scale would have demonstrable effect on the earth and it's climate which is just a facet of the more-or-less closed system that it represents?

>reintroducing wolves to yellowstone national park literally diverted the flow of a river
youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

literally how is that debatable, where does the debate come from?

FAKE NEWS. What the fuck does NASA know about it?

ya lol drumpf and the russians probably told nasa to say that lol

>brainlets trying to understand science
lmao

>NASA is wrong and I, a retarded 18 year old redneck, am correct

Worst timeline. Life wasn't supposed to be this way.

only braindead drumpfkins dont believe based bill nye the science goy i mean guy. climate change is real mkay? now pay more taxes cuz thatll solve it because bigger government always solves everything.

You guys have no idea how to do research. Just looked this shit up off NASA's .gov page

Simply untrue

You're a conspiracy theorist. Where did it go wrong for you?

nasa has discovered that oceans levels are falling and not rising. i guess you could say it's an inconvenient truth. that fucking dick al gore told me over 10 years ago we'd all be fucked by rising sea levels, but nasa has been observing the sea levels lowering. global warming hoax btfo. liberals crying ahnd shitting their pants as drumpf is well on his way to ruling the world and obtaining infinite scoops.

>Heheheheh stoopid libtards!

>butthurt drumpflet detected
sub 90 IQ I'm guessing.

Al Gore is a retard who gets money from global warming scares. NASA and other scientists are the only people you should listen to.

You just beat me to it you bastard you

>9gag filename
what is wrong with you

>getting so butthurt over science you have to shop graphs and samefag them.
pathetic drumpfkins.

al gore is a good goy i mean guy. he would never exploit science to further his political motives and become even more rich, right?

I just said that you spastic faggot, are you fucking illiterate?

Pretty lazy shoop, user.

>brainlets trying to understand science
Picture related? Everyone knows Alex is a fraud.

Such a sad attempt at trolling.

>drumpfkins will try to deny these facts
u idiots probably never even read farenheit 1984, so you wouldnt get what doublethink is.

>Climate change doesn't exist because sea levels are falling

Maybe the hotter world is boiling off more water?

and this here folks is called "willful ignorance" lets see how you feel when you get drowned by flooding due to melting of the ice caps in 30 years

>n-no ur pathetic
stop embarassing yourself, drumpfkin

literally who are you talking about?

learn what spastic means, faggot

>drowned by flooding due to melting of the ice caps in 30 years
>libtards actually believe this
this fear mongering is worse than drumpfs fear mongering over illegal spics killing and raping citizens

Did U read the page? Did U c the graph? I think no

>these are the people telling us drumpf will be impeached

None of these things are never said by the same person. People think differently, and most of them are fucking idiots.

Nothing About Science Available

>learn what spastic means, faggot

You fucked up, sorry you can't handle it. And I know what spastic means, it means you.

If that were true, I'd start looking at how fast water is evaporating from the oceans. Warmer temps would mean faster evaporation. However, I have not seen a single NASA chart/statement/measurement data to back up your claim.

Kek youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c

Seriously. If the waters are heating up, what's stopping them from evaporating more?

>better skills, better jobs, better wages
>skills, jobs, wages
>sjw
AHAHAHAHA WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?????!!!!

DEMORATS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, NO WONDER THOSE RETARDS THOUGHT SHILLARY EVER STOOD A CHANCE AGAINST BASED TRUMP

SAY IT WITH ME:

JUST

seriously though how fucking stupid are they?

>It's a conspiracy

Opinion discarded.

Well if anybody needed any further proof conservatives are seriously mentally challenged, here it is.

>30 years later
"let's see how you feel when you are drowning by flooding caused by global climate warming change melting the ice caps in 30 years!"
>30 years later
"let's see how you morons feel when you are drowning thanks to the flooding caused by ice caps melting due to climate relativity of warming changes in 10 years!"
>10 years later
"let's see how you feel when you are boiling alive while drowned by flooding caused by hot water globally changed climate in 20 years!"
>20 years later
"let's see how you feel when you are dieing of thirst because of rapid global climate evaporation due to the ice caps launching into orbit from the power of their own steam caused by global warming in 30 years!"
>30 years later
yfw

News from eight years ago. Plausible explanation here:

Correct. All the ice caps melting on Earth doesn't stop the hotter planet from heating up the water. Sooner or latter, you run out of ice and then it's all heat. The oceans gradually decrease.

>None of these things are never said by the same person.
nigga wtf u smoking

most liberals are fucking idiots is what you mean?

then stop misusing it you fucking idiot