Why does the whole country hate New England so much?

Why does the whole country hate New England so much?

Is it just jealousy?

spygate, you underage piece of wet toilet paper.

yes

Steelers are a safe team to cheer for like arsenal. Of my friends that watch american football, more than half are steelers fans the rest are >us

> Even Georgia thinks the Pats will win

Wat

ATLiens are known cucks

nice bad shop of ga

it's a fake map lol

>Pats/Steelers

Lrn3Read.

Massholes.
Worst fanbase ever.

Only place with European ancestry.....and its Irish.

US.

12S.

Go Browns! Fuck the Steelers!

Lanklet rage

>Ohio has two (2) teams that are bitter rivals to the Steelers
>still votes for them
How cucked can one state be?

I never said falcons faggot bitch

Which, if people weren't jealous as shit, wouldn't even be remembered, you simpleton.

You three are literally retarded read the map again

It was a who do you think will win, not who you want. Ohio figured 'we lose four games a year to these guys, how can they lose'.

In actuality, Most of the state is Buckeye fans, the southern tip are cincy fans, the northern tip are Browns, and the eastern boarder are Steelers/Bills/Niners fans(NE Ohio ownership of SF)

>that quality

>inb4 so variation of just jealous, got it.

reasons Pats are hated
>They are from New York/Jersey
>They are Dolphins/Bills/Jets/Colts/Peyton/Montana fans
>Fans being overly dickish due to relativity new success (the reason >us12's got so much hate so fast and the reason pre-spygate haters will cite)
>They actually feel the Pats only win because they cheat and get away with it despite the inconsequential nature of the infractions
>Guilty by association of Brady (seriously someone told me they would root for the Pats if Tom wasn't there)
>Boredom with the afc, They want the newer guys to break through. Also a reason to hate Pitt and Peyton.
and of course
>they wanted to be the fans of the team that won all the time throughout their adolescence and early adult lives (the time when the most in person bragging could be done without looking pathetic) but they picked wrong, and refuse to be bandwagoner, so they'll keep rooting for Kansas City or some other permanently irrelevant team.

THEY HATE US

CAUSE

THEY

AIN'T US

>people expected the Steelers to win
I mean, after Carr died and lelphins lost Tannehill, I suppose they were expected to reach the AFC championship, but there's no way they would beat a Patriots caliber team.

Us 12s is annoying but a very recent flavor of the month phenomenon that's dying off.

Baaaawston faggotry has been around the entire 21st century.

>I-it's just because they're good

If that were true I would also hate the Yankees, (baseball) cardinals, Steelers, (baseball) Giants, Bama, etc.... and I hate none of those teams because their fanbases don't reek of fairweather limpwristed faggots who never played the sport in their lives.

New England is a very nice region in terms of scenery but its people are fucking awful. Not too unlike California, actually.

ads, they're not as well known.

cheering for patriots equals perpetuating the racist white supremacist patriarchy though

New Englanders thinking everyone is jealous is part of the reason.

>tfw I hate the pats but I love the butthurt they cause by being white conservatives

Very ironic too, considering New England is by far the most cucked libtarded place in the US. Even more than California.

well new england does lead the nation in pretty much everything

this

>t. commiefornian

Hell no. Don't ever associate me or my wife's son with that shithole ever again.

tfw Spring 1962 having Nick Buonicinti and other Pats practicing on your school's field.

Nah. Mostly because the residents are ugly and talk like they have a mouth full of marbles.