Ask ANTIFA member anything

ask ANTIFA member anything

Other urls found in this thread:

roarmag.org/essays/agamben-destituent-power-democracy/
vimeo.com/224051475
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-to-our-friends#toc30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much does welfare pay in your state?

how hard was it to tell youre family that youre gay?

very little, 360 euro a month

not gay

How does it feel to fight for your own enslavement,and alos how much does soros pays you?

why hide in the closet?
its much more accepted these days, especially in antifa circles

how does it feel knowing you're a worthless sack of shit who makes zero contribution to todays society?

shit, didn't receive a check. not a conspiracy theory buff myself

Out of all the metal gear characters, wby did you choose to cosplay as pycho mantis?

"They are casting their problems at society. And, you know, there's no such thing as society." Margaret Thatcher

How does it feel to be a sheep in wolves' clothing? How does it feel to know that while you're good against unarmed, good natured civilians but against a legitimate soldier such as myself you wouldn't survive?

How does it feel to be a fascist ?

Super liberal values means beating people up till they are accepting of peoples freedoms till you are accepting of peoples freedoms?

the line between a civilian and a combatant is a very blurred one,being a legitimate soldier youself, you shoud know it. if nothing else most civilians are armed with cellphones with which they call on cops

>The line between civilian and combatant is a very blurred one.

Bait

we are not liberals. people are not free. many love their chains, resentful of the escapee salve, snitches.

You are absolutely correct. However, what's the average police response time in your area?

Not faster than the muzzle velocity of my M&P.

Do you fear and/or dread your inevitable execution along side all other progressive left groups?

i live in Athens, Greece. neighborhood of exarchia, google it. we drove off the cops.

Well, ANTIFA doesn't call themselves members.
It's not a club.

not really, but prison is a somewhat a frightening prospect

"a participant" better?

Why do you do what you do?

i love the feeling of freedom

I live in Columbus Georgia... that shit don't fly here, boy.

I fucking dare ANTIFA to try something here.

How does it feel knowing that its just a matter of time before you get beat by a nice fashy man

I know what the FA means... that you're fascist. But what does the ANTI mean? So confusing!

Nigga fuck outta here with that Margaret Thatcher bullshit, fuck margaret thatcher

theres a little antifa guy in all of us, even in you, a sleeping little "terrorist" a "communist", even in georgia, why you think NSA is reading your emails?

Will you kill an entire antifa rally if I ask nicely?

Do you truly believe that anarchy is a good thing?

it is what it is, war is war, if you dont stand for something youll fall for anything

>why?
Watches at 0 $?

sure, the real anarchy is the anarchy of power, why should they have all the fun?

a fucking scam man

Why are you such a huge faggot?

:^)

Care to explain anarchy of power?

How do you feel about the antifa in America getting paid to disrupt certain events? Surely this is a contradiction of what you stand for

What's it like being a failure as a LARPer?

maybe its all that teargass, nothing wrong with ass fucking though, different strocks ...

do you still live with your parents?

Here is one from Brazil. The communist protester died from the police baton blow.

would you cease participating with and supporting the group calling themselves antifa?

i live in a squat. half of this neighborhood is squated, no rents, but you keep on working and being a good boy little friend

>The communist protester died from the police baton blow.

Glorious

and what? take antidepressant pills like half of Sup Forums fags here? fuck that. i say, destroy what destroys you.

Benjamin wrote once that nothing is so anarchical as the bourgeois order. In the same sense, Pasolini in his last movie has one of the four Salò masters saying to their slaves: “true anarchy is the anarchy of power.” It is precisely because power constitutes itself through the inclusion and the capture of anarchy and anomy that it is so difficult to have an immediate access to these dimensions; it is so hard to think today of something as a true anarchy or a true anomy. I think that a praxis which would succeed in exposing clearly the anarchy and the anomy captured in the governmental security technologies could act as a purely destituent power. A really new political dimension becomes possible only when we grasp and depose the anarchy and the anomy of power. But this is not only a theoretical task: it means first of all the rediscovery of a form-of-life, the access to a new figure of that political life whose memory the security state tries at any price to cancel.

roarmag.org/essays/agamben-destituent-power-democracy/

thats nice, but really, most young people have no future, our movement is growing.

its bullshit, aint nobody getting paid for rioting

the very fact that people like him cant afford to rent a place of thier own is a good reason for a revolt

All for treating violent leftist scum in this manner, hope the cop got a promotion!

So do you think everything will be "A-okay" after there is no more government or people in power?

Fucking kill yourself you filthy fucking kike-puppet

what are you

i dont think it, i live it.

vimeo.com/224051475

An Egyptian writer, a dyed-in-the-wool liberal, wrote in the now-distant days of the first Tahrir square: “The people I saw on Tahrir Square were new Egyptians, having nothing in common with the Egyptians I was used to dealing with every day. It was as if the revolution had created Egyptians in a higher form […], as if the revolution had not only rid Egyptians of their fear but also cured them of their social defects. […] Tahrir Square became like the Paris Commune. The authority of the regime collapsed and the authority of the people took its place. Committees were formed everywhere, committees to clean the square and committees to set up lavatories and washrooms. Volunteer doctors set up a field hospital.” In Oakland, the Occupy movement held Oscar Grant Plaza as the “Oakland Commune.” In Istanbul, no better name could be found, already in the first days, than the “Taksim Commune” for what was coming into existence there. A way of saying that revolution was not something that Taksim might lead to one day, but its existence in actuality, its ebullient immanence, here and now. In September, 2012, a poor Nile Delta village, Tahsin, 3,000 inhabitants, declared its independence from the Egyptian state. “We will no longer pay taxes. We will no longer pay for schools. We’ll operate our own schools. We’ll collect our garbage and maintain our roads ourselves.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-to-our-friends#toc30

Have you beaten any nazis?

look at the smile on this guy's face. it must be fun cracking communist skulls

not me personally, but here in greece there is a strong neo nazi movement, we fight them all the time, they even shot at our squat a few years ago. they killed an antifa rapper. we killed a couple of them, its crazy here. real civil war, a latent one. im not native to this place so im not at the center of things here

half of the cops voted for "golden dawn", cops and nazis are practically the same

What's your socioeconomic status? You know there's no fascists and that you guys are the baddies, right?

you a snitch? run to mommy-daddy little fucker?

Does the cognitive dissonance of being an anti-fascist fascist ever hurt your head?

How far under average is your IQ?

sure there are facist, i have about 6000 euros and the cloth on my back. shit, im richer then all those americans who have student debt and cant find jobs. what do we have to lose huh? your parents are rich?

That's a long yellow light.

>The communist protester died from the police baton blow.
Poor guy just wanted to kill and lock up everyone that disagreed with his political opinion until he got free shit for life off the backs of the working class.
y they do this?

stop it, liberal. people fight for the thing they belive in, sometimes physically, that dont make the fascists, not necessarily

Well, obviously. Cops need some excuse that will allow them to sleep at night - and nation might be pretty good one for that.

Do you believe in expropriation of private property? Land? Other means of production? Machines?

what makes you think hes not working class?

And in America a whole shit load of people carry not just a phone, but a gun too. What's going happen to your movement when they attempt to start shit with a group who's marching for pro 2nd amendment?

Well you're using violence in support of the corrupt state, very similar to a fascist.
I'd say that makes you a fascist.

This post gave me cancer.

There are no working class communists, communists don't work.
I actually work in a factory all day while you fags are out larping.

They want to make sure that we don't begin to plan what T. Jefferson said needs to happen every so often to keep the people in power in check.

Communes only work for small communities that don't have to worry about external forces. You can't just take an entire country and then "BAM" no government. Even if you were to somehow get rid of government with out a bloody revolution, you could never maintain it. If the country was broken up into small communes, they would eventually start fighting for resources.

Anarchism sounds good on paper, but you have to take out human nature to have it work nicely.

are you from Germany?

of course, i live in a squat, an expropriated building. we drove the cops off this neighborhood, we are always seeking to expropriate. we want it all. we need everything.

My parents are not. Nor were their parents. There are no fascists on the U.S. Antifa here is just am excuse for the middle class college kids to LARP and trash shit. It's retarded.

If he was working class he would be at work and not crying for handouts in the street.

thats for the comrades in america to answer. less i cheked, they dont ask for your political disposition at the gun store

anarchist "in support of the corrupt state"? give me a break. stop listening to alex jons and his conspiracy theories

why don't u kill urself, kike?

No. Just want to let you know you're an idiot and I'd break your face if you were in front of me, faggot.

well, work had my man, dont get lazy. your boss needs that surplus value. better yet go to sleep. the internet is unproductive.

You're fighting for the establishment.
Not my fault if you weren't paying attention and didn't realize what you signed up for.
Plus you guys don't even attack in conservative areas, you punish liberals and turn them to our side with actual fascism lol.

No, but antifa is not pro gun either. But more and more states are beginning to relax CCW rules, making it easier to arm yourself away from home. And a few states have, or are considering open carry with out a license needed. An armed society, is a polite society. You and your antics fag friends really gonna start shit with people who might be armed with guns instead of locks and chains? Or will you keep going after old people who can't really defend themselves

Not the OP, here.

Obvious thing about anarchy is that it won't happen via revolution - but rather evolution. If you were to overthrow government, people would reinstall it - because they were convinced it's the right way. But with gradual dissolution of state and parallel substituting it's structures by voluntary cooperation, the transition will be an easy one

What makes you think that communes wouldn't trade and cooperate among themselv?

I hope you die of cancer

My boss is a local guy, used to be a welder before he invented something, started a business that employs hundreds of people in a small dying town, and uses large chunks of the profits to improve said dying town.
Meanwhile what have you done besides be a fascist relic of a dying idealogy?

It's midnight in Europe.

no such thing as "human nature", animals have nature, humans have history. sure, break up the nation into small communes, its already broken actually, haven't you seen the street clashes? war will always be there, we no pacifist in case you didnt notice

As home-owner, this makes me extremely uncomfortable. My grandparents worked very hard to acquire that house and they wanted me to have it.
You taking it away from me sounds like theft.

Can individual man own something on his own? Can i own my clothing, my computer? Or should they all belong to some super-entity? Can i own myself? Can i kill myself?

Why do some dentists offices refuse to do teeth extractions?

look, trump aint gonna make america great again, what make you think that people are not fed up as it is? civil war is coming one way or another, just pick a side

If you are a communist, Can i fuck your wife? She is not your property