What Koreans think of Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
youtube.com/watch?v=jVXG5VpoyTY
youtube.com/watch?v=4tXv_PJPycA
youtube.com/watch?v=hOjJUgADNaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Koreans will have to pay so too bad little k-boppers

I want to see how hard they will laugh when trump is making them pay for the front line defense or he will pull out all the troops allowing the norks to rape them again like back in the 50s

Being ignorant of Trump ≠ Trump btfo.

what in the FUCK is that accent on that guy when he's speaking english? It's like australian-korean. holy fuck.

Also I fail to see any blowing out happen. They just don't know who he is. I don't blame them, it's not relevant to them. I don't know anything about the SK president, cause it's not relevant to me.

>I saw him wrestling
lel he thought it was ric flair.

You are leaf. Shut up.

Korean dog-eaters don't know what the fuck they want, they've been moaning for decades to have US forces withdraw and now that we have prospects of a guy actually willing to do that they want to back out.

Go rub some kim-chee on your side sideways pussies you plastic crypto-commies.

Trump actually wrestled on WWE as a guest

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

I like Asia and Asians. They might be a bit racist an xenophobic but one thing for sure they don't care about the Jews and six gorillion.

No shit? That's pretty neat. I need to get back into wrestling. I stopped watching in the 90s in that awful period with literally fucking nobody interesting.

Vince beat God later.
But Trump beat Vince

youtube.com/watch?v=jVXG5VpoyTY

It would be funny if trump won the election then just let NK rek SK for all that shit talking.

>giving a shit what other countries think of our politicians and the political process
So while they're getting BTFO by their own government, they distract themselves by judging other countries' governments.

Fuck worst Korea

Dammit, Murrica. When the fuck are you going to learn that college and metropolitan people do not represent the entire country? It's easy for you to understand this in your own country, but you just go full retard when it comes to anything outside of it. I love my country, but most people here, regardless of political affiliation, are just so stupid it should be painful.

I wish he was my leader.
Why are the Canadians the ones who start Trump hate threads? Are they jealous because their leader is a little bitch?

Lol 3:51. How did they find Koreans who think that would be a bad thing?

My only guess as to why the leaffags are doing this, is they don't want a bunch of liberal Americans moving to their country, post election results.

Jesus the three young guys are such fucking cucks "oh that's ignorant" (about the muslim ban). Sounds like South Korea is ready for some mass immigration from Somalia. Fuck I hate the modern world and especially the newest generations so fucking much.

YES THEY ARE CHINESE NOT KOREAN

Who gives a shit what Korean dogs think, they are sub humans that need to be wiped out. Only asians who opinion matters are the Japanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tXv_PJPycA

taiwanese are pretty based as well
youtube.com/watch?v=hOjJUgADNaI
koreans are niggers though

All the young Korean qts love the Don.
>retired athlete
>politician
>celebrity
>lawyer
>businessman
The Koreans clearly respect the Donalds strength, but fear his freedom of speech.

To be fair Ric Flair was a badass back in the day.

Oh come on, just roll with the banter like the rest of us.... as an oregonian I get railed on because of the shit-show that is portland/eugene.... is that fair?

No it isn't, but you learn to fucking deal with it instead of acting like a pussy.

6 gorillion is nothing in comparison to asian wars.

>comfort women

Japs love him and they're the only good Asians.

Sorry, gook.

This.

>this video
>korea
look at the background, theres a british bus there

What do you expect from faggots on the street. There is probably a decent number who do support him whom they cut out.

HOL UP

ain't asians anti-immigration as fuck?

why the fuck would anyone care about a bunch of uninformed foreigners think about the american presidential candidate? honestly.

Did you know that it is basically a right of passage for Korean women to get plastic surgery?

Gotta fixed those fucked up faces... what a shallow people.

Worked for a Korean once, that bitch treated me like a nigger.

I have a close friend who's korean and thinks Trump is racist. Then again that what all my friends think.

Japanese people yes, S. koreans no.
South koreans are doing everything they can to mimic the western world in every way. If we create a new trend, they will follow.
They are even paying thousands of dollar to under go a plastic surgery to look scandinavian, because that's pure beauty according to the south korean females.

>when all your friends hate Trump except you

This is a feel I know all too well.

you have faggot friends, you're probably fags yourself.

Where do you live? You need to get out of hipstertown.

You are right, a single chinese revolution war is many times over 6 million.

How. It feels like im stuck there

> look Scandinavian
>implying all whites are Norse
>implying the plastic surgery trend isn't blown out of proportion for the older fat hags to feel better.

I don't have time to watch a video interviewing every american-korean eligible to vote.
Sorry op

I totally believe you tho dood 100%

Koreans never knew how to be great in the first place

Why haven't I seen like a million videos of this with hillary's head shopped in

Koreans are fully engulfed in American culture so nothing would stop them from taking the opportunity to call whitey racist.

>Korea
>54th state of the Union
>Cucks
>K-Pop

Their opinion will never phase me.

None of these people are able to vote.

Blown out of proportion? South Korea has the most plastic surgeries per capita on earth.. and they are doing it for a reason.

at least they're 96% Korean and the immigrants are mostly chinese

the cuckening hasn't started yet

Korean here who voted for Trump in the primary and planning on in the General. You SJWs and Neo cons can fuck off.

Yeah not to look like a Swedish cuck.

looks like korea needs a new demilitarized zone

and they're going to pay for it

what trump thinks of korea

>

More like 98% and Chinese immigrants are just as bad as African.

>just as bad as African

literally impossible

You get railed on about Portland because they completely control your state. Just like the US gets shit on for SJWs and feminism, they may not be the majority but they have total control on the discourse in this country.

When the Titanic is about to ram the iceberg, you don't talk about how great the people in steerage are, you talk about the fact that the ship is fucked.

Mostly because most women looks like shit.

>caring about the opinion of 95% plastic animatrons without any real culture of their own

Yeah, keep telling yourself that..

Implying we still have one as well.

LOL that one fucker at 1:25
"he should show more forehead"
meanwhile his hair goes down to his eyebrows

And I'm suppossed to take these people's opinion seriously?

>deal with it
>saying nothing about it
You can roll with the punches and still be assertive, Oregon. Saying nothing, IS being a pussy about it.

That girl should take a nice walk during night, in one of our Muslim infested ghettos. I'm sure she would change her opinion rather quickly.

Florida. But the part of the state that has any resemblance of civilization in it.

>my girlfriend is mexican and calls trump 'drumpf'

I live in hell

Exactly. Most of the faggots posting probably didn't even watch the video and are just shills trying to divide and conquer, as usual.

Cukrea!

FAGGOTS ALL OF THEM

How is he btfo they didn't even insult him or know who he is?

>Australian Korean
What the fuck he sounds like Chuck from Rhode Island who works at ChuckECheese.

K-Pop stars that are basically made out of plastic. Who cares?

>cherry picked pictures from before and after plastic surgery
>expecting anything other than uggos in the before picture
>from a gallery of plastic surgery photos

HOLY SHIT

what is the texture of the skin post-surgery btw? It cannot feel natural

The skin is fine.
Their bones however are fucked.
Surgeon chisel the bone away making it thinner as the bone ages it thins and is known for marrow to get exposed which is complete agony.
These girls have very painful lives when older.

>leaf
Who gives a fuck what other countries think about our politics.

I have a hard time believing this is real, but at the same time...Michael Jackson

there is no "taiwanese", they're just chinks on an island

South Korea is just a muppet state, they suck western cock

you posted a kike, what's your point?

You posted 3 times in a row, why not put all replies into a single post?

because I don't read through threads completely before posting

Do Asians really think they aren't racists or they just pretend?

Look at how well mannered, perceptive, and collected these people are.

The trumpniggers in this thread are just mad because even someone who doesn't really know of the guy can determine he's a dipshit asshole.

Now imagine this interview taking place with Americans spamming memes and acting like a reality Tv show, the difference in people is immense, which clearly shows americans are generally less intelligent and educates than these based Korea bros. Trump supporters are widely known to he less intelligent than the average person, btw.

95% of them can't move. We got very restrict immigration. Some of us are scared of Trump because we sort of need NAFTA.

this is true.

Fuck off beaner. Americans are what elevated koreans from illiteracy and feudalism. Before America rescued south korea from the north, they were fucking shit-tier humans who had no identity beyond being some sad mirror-attempting image of japan.

how much worse has it gotten in places like cologne in the last year. Like what was it like before?

>Korea is shit and still cries about getting BTFO'd by Japan in WWII
>Has never done shit for us
>Japan is based, BTFO'd Korea and still has them butthurt, supports red pilled values
>Japan loves Trump
Next you'll tell me Germans don't like Trump and that's a bad thing

You sound as if Americans set out to do a favor out of benevolence rather than simply perpetuating their own policy against communism.

Either way they are far more worth than your average mouthbreathing burger and it's clear they recognize trump's a piece of shit down to the centimeter, they don't even know the guy and they can lay out details of his megalomaniac personality.

jesus christ. stfu akhmed

South Koreans are terrified that their plastic surgery money will go toward keeping Kim Jong-Un away instead.

It's the biggest threat they've faced as a nation since the 1950's.

And Koreans would gladly suck it if it means having other Asians suck their cock.

You think it's coincidence Koreans control the media, politics and financial system in Asia?
Even a former South Korean president admitted the other Asian countries are slaves to South Korea. The colonized has become the colonizer.

jesus christ. stfu zhang.

Plastic surgery in South Korea is hot for visitors. Per Capita operation rate isn't indicative of native population operation rate if the total amount of operations done is inflated by foreigners.

>You think it's coincidence Koreans control the media, politics and financial system in Asia?
>Even a former South Korean president admitted the other Asian countries are slaves to South Korea. The colonized has become the colonizer.
Wut. I thought the chinks were the second Jews.

God damn uggos. I can see why plastic surgery is thriving over there.

Is this why I think all gooks look the same?

where is the video of the chinese reacting to trump and calling him a boss?