Prove that 13-16 isn't the perfect age rage for women. Pro tip u can't

Prove that 13-16 isn't the perfect age rage for women. Pro tip u can't
When reach their optimal point for reproduction at around 13-16. After 17 they become complete bitches and only go downhill from there. There's a reason why traditional women marry early and modern liberal women rather grow penises and adopt kids just to raise them to be gay

Because it's illegal.

/thread

So.....

7th - sophomore in highschool has the best girls

I'd rather not go to prison for 7 years.

How does that mean it makes sense
Weed was illegal but then everyone used their brains and found out that was a stupid law

Because smoking weed isn't fucking an underage living female.

You are a goddamned sick fuck

13-16? Are you fucking crazy? Nobody wants to fuck grandma.

8 or 9 to MAYBE 14 at the oldest.

Jesus, a buncha goddamned degenerates on this site. I bet you hang out in nursing homes and fuck old ladies in comas.

>being this retarded
Op wasn't asking why you don't break the law but to explain the reasoning behind it

14 plus for me

So your reason for not being able to prove why a a law is in place is because that law is about a living person? You have no logic

Would you breed your young qt or just fucking?

14 to 16 are the best from my experience.

13-16 is basically a kid with boobs.

So, have fun with THAT maturity level.

Though, I'm guessing OP is right around there so probably great for him.

We're going to need a greentext senpai

Weed is still illegal.

fuck off Herman

If you live in a retard state/country

Agreed! I only fuck women in this age range. Maybe will go as low as 9 if she's developed well enough.

13-16 year 9lds normally, not always though, do not have the ability to consent to to have sex as they lack the frame of reference to understand the implications of their actions, also older men in a relationship with girls that young would almost always represent a relationship that is abusive In nature.

So you'd rather have a woman that thinks she's intellectually above you even though she's been creampied by 50 chads during her peak and has now settle for a stable need like you
Have fun with that

None of this is funny.

About 3 years ago, my daughter began having panic attacks, would quickly become agitated, began wetting the bed. She was 11 years old.

Me and my wife weren't sure what was wrong. We eventually took her to see a child psychologist. The psychologist said that she exhibited signs of being molested. She was immediately separated from me and my wife, authorities were called in and they began a battery interviews. It was absolutely the most nerve wracking thing we ever went through.

Eventually my daughter explained that our next door neighbor was molesting her when she was coming over to his house to play with his daughter. He forced her to perform oral sex and he digitally penetrated her vaginally. He would tell her the old standby line of "if you tell anyone our secret, they will get mad and punish you, and they won't love you anymore"

He was arrested and eventually prosecuted. It was a fucking nightmare. To have a daughter who not only was a whore, but couldn't keep a secret? Multiple spankings later me and my wife realized we couldn't have someone like that in our lives or in our house and put her up for adoption.

In the United States weed is illegal in all states still you fucktard.

What's it like

>__>

It is legal in some States. The federal government still considers it illegal.

It is a necessary battle, yet again, over States' rights. I promise you it will come around to yet more abuse of the Interstate Commerce Clause.

Head of a place called colorodo? Decriminalized in California and a lot of other states that aren't full of white old cucks

preachin to the choir nig

LOL.

Bc that's the only other option right. An underage child or a 70 yr old whore hag? Ur a fuckin idiot.

>this projection.

>story goes one way

>ending is another

Clearly ur the cleverest, u reddit bitch

And 18 year olds do? Let's face it dumb women will always be abused and fucked around with by scummy guys no matter how old they get

Ever heard of federal law and most recently stated policies on the issue?

Federal law is for LGBT living niger fuckers
The confederates were right in giving states power

States only have rights when it helps the republicans. That are actively working against weed at the federal level despite it being legal in 29 states because the state's don't have rights.

Heard of this place called the SCotUS?

States rights is a code word for "let the dumbest rednecks in existence have a go at the gubermint."

Good luck with that. I had a relative who lost everything because he fucked a 15 year old. Her parents had read a text message she had forgotten to erase abd raised holy hell. He did 4 years (second offense) He lost his $60000 a year job, had to file for bankruptcy, is on a sex offender list. Can't work around kids anymore.

The arguement that "it's already bad, why not make it worse" isn't a very compelling one.

I thought those dirty LGBT liberals are the ones who wantes weed?

I am a Constitutionalist. Fuck the authoritarian Republicans and Democrats.

Read the Constitution. Tell me where it gives the fed the right to make drug laws. It doesn't. That then becomes a power which falls to the States.

For years, the federal government has been subverting the Constitution by abuse of the Interstate Commerce clause. That is blatantly illegal, but defended by so very many people in elected and non-elected government offices.

And you'd rather have the government protect you while you get fat and fuck shemales rather than get a gun and protect your own
Is that what a real man is to you

If the Scotus says thats how the constitution works, then that's how it works,welcome to America.

17 is dank. And its legal AoC in NY so...cant complain.

Also checkem

That is legislation from the bench, and an abuse of power. It is illegal.

Stop kowtowing to your overlords.

Great! Nice and tight pussies. Very little drama and bs.

>13-16

You sick fucker

Agree with this. 10 amendment is really ignored when it shouldn't be.

Nigur are u retarded. I have 2 guns, buying 2 more in the next few months. Fitter than the average male, and make decent money, enough that I don't have to work for the last 6 months of the year.

Just bc I'm a progressive doesn't mean I like a huge govt. It doesn't mean I want an efficient one.

There's also a lot which comes before that.

Does mean I want an efficient.

www.ipce.info

>be degenerate
>see thread on Sup Forums
>think to yourself:"i know how to make myself look like i have a big cock, AND that i'm cool!!!!"
>post "i fucked plenty of 14 year olds"
>in the usa by chance
>wake up next day
>fbi takes you away