Пpивeт! Я c /ja двaчa. Mы yжe дaвнo ищeм coyc этoй кapтинки, Я пoдyмaл...

Пpивeт! Я c /ja двaчa. Mы yжe дaвнo ищeм coyc этoй кapтинки, Я пoдyмaл, чтo нa фopчaнe yжe yзнaют из-зa этoгo пишy cюдa. Пpocтитe, я нe знaю aнглийcкий, нo coyc oчeнь нyжeн

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/f89935075cd6fe77d74099f5781cc414b408179b/
lolzteam.net/members/32471/?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Бaмп

Бaмп2

Bump 3

Бaмп 4

Greetings! I'm c / ja two. We have long been looking for coyc this card, I remembered that they were already learning about this pishyu for me. Apparently, I do not know English, but not coyc

Чики бpики и бaмп

FUCKING COMMIE

Nice google translate you cunt
Real translation:
"Greetings! I'm c / ja two. We have long been looking the source for this picture, I thought that Sup Forums would find it and that's why I came here. Sorry, I do not know English, but the source is greatly needed."

Correction, coyc is sauce but same thing. They're asking where it's from.

Hихyeвaя кoнтpмepa

Hy, изyчитe aнглийcкий идиoт.

Here's a good start:
tineye.com/search/f89935075cd6fe77d74099f5781cc414b408179b/

Is that Lana Rain the Chaturbate camgirl doing her Asuka cosplay? Can't really tell.

Shit tier Asuka cosplay. She didn't even spend time on the wig.

It is an Asuka cosplay. Might be Lana's. The girl in the picture looks similar.

I've seen Lana naked. She doesn't have an hour glass figure.

bet he is a fucking trap

The problem with tineye and GIS is that 99% of the results are just other image boards posting the pic once with no information

speak American commie scum

*hardbass sounds*

I saw this image months ago and I spent hours tracking it down through various sites. Ultimatively I had discovered the first appearance of the image in Google indexing, and tracked it back to a russian gaming site, which had since been renamed to lolzteam.net.
I tracked down the profile of the person who had used it at that time (where it was still _very_ new) and asked them if they knew the source:
> Hi, yes, I remember this picture, do you need to know this girl, or the image?

They never answered again after telling them yes, I'm not sure why.
Maybe you guys have more luck: lolzteam.net/members/32471/?page=1
I am positive the source is to be had there, but they never answered again.

It isd NOT Lana Rain, the picture is nowhere to be found on her accounts -- there's no reason to have removed it.

Meant to reply to OP:

I saw this image months ago and I spent hours tracking it down through various sites. Ultimatively I had discovered the first appearance of the image in Google indexing, and tracked it back to a russian gaming site, which had since been renamed to lolzteam.net.
I tracked down the profile of the person who had used it at that time (where it was still _very_ new) and asked them if they knew the source:
> Hi, yes, I remember this picture, do you need to know this girl, or the image?

They never answered again after telling them yes, I'm not sure why.
Maybe you guys have more luck: lolzteam.net/members/32471/?page=1
I am positive the source is to be had there, but they never answered again.

It is NOT Lana Rain, the picture is nowhere to be found on her accounts -- there's no reason to have removed it.

Fucking russians, don't you dare hack us again.

USA USA USA USA