Is buying a fake pussy even worth it?

Is buying a fake pussy even worth it?

Nah, buy a real one - they're self cleaning and feel just as good

My hand felt better. Threw mine in the trash after one use.

didnt like mine either
used it a few times and it got gross and just didnt feel as good

Got a fleshlight stu. Had real pussy that was better than a fleshlight, and real pussy that was worse.

Only if you get one from Bad Dragon.

Does the STU make you last longer? Or is that bullshit??

I like mine for special occasions, but i generally just use my hand. It's easier that way

I have the flight model and honestly it's great. It may seem uncomfortable at first but as long as it's nicely lubed up, I can guarantee that when you finish you'll be wincing.

Yea, if you can go 20mins with a stu you can generally last longer with a real woman but it all depends on the girl/positions/other factors. I'm on anti depressants atm so I last longer. If you're worried about lasting, in the short term you can try priligy/dapoxetine.

For those dry spells, they are great. Just be sure you invest in a good one and clean it!
I had one a few months ago and it was great. Not the best $35 I ever spent but it was up there.

my friend once fucked riley raid at a swinger party and he told me that she had just released a fleshlight model of her pussy. since he had already fucked her he also told me that the fleshlight model of her feels exactly like hers.

That never happened.

This. They mould the vulva, not her vagina.

Kek this is bullshit. But as a guy who has had sex a grand total of 2 times I can confirm that a fleshlight does not feel like real pussy.

thinking of buying one..
not sure if i should buy a butt or a vag

>'m on anti depressants atm so I last longer

I Remember that time, it was great. Too bad that it turns Into premature ejaculation after long use.

Got a tenga flip. I can never go back to using my hand like I'm some fucking pilgrim. Seriously worth the money. Tenga flip white is where it's at. I have the black now, still good but not as good.

i tried a pocket pussy a few time before throwing it away , it was basically like OP's image but smaller, fucking terrible, all that pressure and force pushing down on my dick with not much give on the toy just hurt the base of my dick.

Lately i been tempted to buy the alien Fleshlight but really thinking about it because I wont really be trying any other toys, my suggestion is look for a softer toys that expand and give a little suction, i think Tenga has some soft toys. Maybe try those.

ALL YOU DUMB FUCKS ARE BUYING AMERICAN FUCK TOYS

HELLO WHY HASNT ANYONE BOUGHT ONOAHOLES MADE IN JAPAN ..

THEY HAVE MORE TEXTURE AND DETAIL

yes 110%