Had my first prostate orgasm last night

had my first prostate orgasm last night

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

minergate.com/a/11986b077a379b6e4170ecc5
us.to/1NZ7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how'd you do it?

Did you have your first prostate orgasm last night?

>AMA
Why are you such a faggot?

Is P = NP?

I've tried and it's just uncomfortable. I even bought one of those Helix prostate massagers and tried it like once or twice and it did absolutely nothing, so how the fuck does that shit work? Help me unlock the mysteries of my anus, op

why did you choose to be such a faggot and how disappointed are your parents?

>first time

I love how people are so fucking pathetic they are willing to jump on any bandwagon, even if it means shoving shit up your ass, just to feel like you belong to something "Oh look, being a flaming faggot is the "IN" thing to do now! let me shove something up my ass to prove i am one of them!"

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Is it true that there is no refractorial period after a prostate orgasm? So can you keep going afterwards without losing any hornieness?
Also did you have to nofap for a while before?

Nigga you what? People don't shove things in their ass to "fit in", prostate orgasms are known to be god tier. You would have to be a faggot not to want the ultimate nutâ„¢

> touching a part of my body makes me sexually attracted to other men

Solid logic there

You're touching a MAN'S body to get off, faggot.

can confirm

There were two questions, which one can you confirm?
I've tried nofapping for a few days but then massaging my prostate started to "burn" after a while in an uncomfortable way so I had to stop. And I've always thought that I managed to have a prostate orgasm once but I lost my hornieness afterwards so I'm not sure anymore.

Like wanking?
Does it ruin your butt? Does it hurt before it starts to feel good?

i smoked a lot of weed then used a vibrator, i held it in place and just did kegals and went with the vibration

the weed made me really zoned out and concentrated on the feeling, and it even made it more sensitive. for about 10 minutes it felt like a continuous buildup of pressure and pleasure. I began trembling slightly and all i could think about was the sensation

when it finally hit, i didn't really realise it until i was already like 15 seconds into the orgasm. I attribute most of the experience to just being high as fuck though.

While i was having the orgasm, my dick went from completely soft to rock hard and i started to "cum" but nothing came out. 15 seconds into the orgasm i realised that i actually finally reached this point after trying to do it for like a year and a half. then since i had my eyes closed, this sudden realisation made me see a burst of yellow for some reason, and i felt huge WAVES of pleasure rocking from the point where my vibrator was to throughout my entire body including my hands and feet. the whole thing lasted about 30 seconds i think, but afterwards i felt an afterglow of pleasure

I went for round two, and got a second orgasm but it wasnt as intense. then i fapped

and then i felt completely in a state of zen and my hearing started to get very quiet and then i got tinnitus for like 5 minutes. then i fell asleep

that's how it is. It's almost impossible to do without being a little stoned.
A few beers before you smoke makes the tch more intense too.....just done have more than a few like i did because i had to vomit halfway through with a Njoy pure wand still in my ass

Coostrorbrah

I onlyhad once, it was epic, i could never get another one. I would say finding your perfect dildo does help a lot, and remember theres never enough lube.

i didnt need to use lube, since it wasn't moving
i just let the vibrator do all the work

>i had to vomit halfway through with a Njoy pure wand still in my ass

what shape vibrator?

I'm not saying you have something better to do with your time, but don't you have something better to do with your time.
I'm on nofap, but I could knock out a nice orgasm in a few minutes and then get on with life.
It sounds like you were making love to yourself.

you should try it.

Maybe I'm not trying to fit in. Maybe I just love a dick in my ass

Not the guy you're responding to but that wank you're so proud of? It is a drop of water in a lake by comparison.

>kegals
Maybe I should try that too.
Is it possible to have a prostate orgasm with ejaculation? I want to use it to milk cum without losing the urge.

I'm not proud of it. I'm on nofap. I just don't feel like romancing myself and then making sweet love to my own ass. It sound, tbh, more gay than gay anal sex, which at least requires one to be social.

Criptocoin mining minergate.com/a/11986b077a379b6e4170ecc5

Not OP, but no. And if it hurts, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah, a dry orgasm. Your feel good, but no cum. You can also cum without orgasm.

Brand/model? Looks really nice

Buy a prostrate massager for even more enhanced explosions

>cum without orgasm
Exactly what I want to achieve. How can I do it?

There's 1 man in that equation. How this can be gay when it's merely a pursuit of getting off better is absurd.

how many inches did it take?

you buy this cunt. You get stoned. You find a good position (on bed or legs up on a desk on your chair.
Granted it doesn't look like much but this is a precision tool.

Google some prostate milking tips so you can stimulate it without getting an orgasm, do it right and you'll just slowly leaking cum

Congratulations, you are now officially gay

Can't wait to try it tomorrow.

Be patient, took me like two weeks and a lot of anal before I got anything from playing with my prostate

You are probably in for the long haul just letting you know. Your ass has to start building nerves there and your brain has to have built up synaptic responses. It takes time to develop.

Not my first time playing with my ass. But only 1/2 prostate orgasm so far. Time to experiment again.

Fags

>>Fags

??? Does not compute

Don't want to go to the trouble of buying an actual vibe; any suggestions?

do you go straight into it, or JO for a while beforehand?

>Uncensored teens XXX sites collection.

us.to/1NZ7