The early 2000s were awesome i miss playing halo 2, watching toonami, playing yugi oh...

The early 2000s were awesome i miss playing halo 2, watching toonami, playing yugi oh, listening to skateboarding and listening to linkin park you guys can say what you want but it was awesome the fashion was weird yet uniquely cool. man ill never get those years back i know i can still do those things but its just not the same

Jesus Christ you were a faggot in the early 2000's

You can still do all those things you idiot.

Yeah but its just not the same not as much hype

Cool

>listening to skateboarding

Yes the noise aroused me XD my b i know i fucked i meant just skating in general

I used to think the same, but now I believe that you can search and find the same feel here and now, you only need to change your mindset to a more similar you had back then. You were younger, less experienced and smart, some things you don't find fun today maybe would be fun for you back then. Look at what the kids and teens today find cool, check it out and also have some people interested in them to talk about this, the same as you talked with other kids from the block/neighborhood. Do kids still rave about Minecraft and LoL/Dota2? Or is Pokemon Go the new hot shit?

Lmao you really think the "early 2000s" were any different than now?

i feel you bro
those were the days i didnt want to die

I mean idk honestly all my time is spent inside playing xbox or guitar, sometimes drawing, i still skate but its pretty dead... just a bunch of posers me and my friends brought back yugioh in my senior year of highschool which was alot of fun but im 19 now i talk to only like two guys i went to school with. And before you ask im no virgin fag while i was playing yugioh i was also selling weed in highschool scoring pussy points i dont smoke now though

I wish i could go back in time

Goldfinger - superman
The dead Kennedy's - police truck
The toadies - possum kingdom

Songs like these OP? I'm still in the 90s homie

I never played yugioh, but I did play Pokemon and Magic. It's because yugioh was not popular in Poland. I started to think these card games are actually pay-2-win, because in Magic the better/more expensive cards you have in your deck, the better you play and better strategy rarely can help this. I still play vidya, but I'm a playstation guy and since I have really very little free time, I don't play much.

I know of the dead kennedys but not the other two by all means a good song

If you played Tony hawlks pro skater you know these songs.

Also Local H - Born for The Floor

I dabbled in magic yeah somewhat but also luck and a decent bit of skill is involved. Magic is a bit more balanced when i played in tournaments you had to get new cards every year to keep it balanced thats international rules

Oh yeah i loved pro skater 2

wow things where easier as a kid? who the fuck knew

Cool

right there with ya bud:\

muh rose tinted glasses

Lmao that sounds cool if i had glasses theyd be some cool color

>XD
please never post here again

this