Be honest: what is the most DISTURBING picture or video you have ever seen on the Internet?

Be honest: what is the most DISTURBING picture or video you have ever seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuS-5qmVxhI
youtube.com/watch?v=1A7gBS3QiqA
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mom.

Static36 was kinda fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=YuS-5qmVxhI

>america

3 guys 1 hammer

What's that

It was of a man holding the door for a woman. Fucking disgusting.

What is that?

1 guy 1 jar
The dude fucking the dead cat
The Pfizer experiments clip

Sounds interesting

The fucking comic book?

What is the experiment

this

some vid in here ... guy gets penis bitten off

Pfizer experiments clip? Haven't seen that

1 guy 1 jar wasn't that bad
But the guy fucking a dead cat was pretty gross.

The third is just about some nigas

youtube.com/watch?v=1A7gBS3QiqA

Upsetting but not disturbing as we all know shit like that happens and nobody *really* cares. They should show images like that in the newspaper and on TV for the mass population to see the full horror of war

I always think this picture is of a cockerel via the thumbnail, i never look close enough to find out it isn't!

Same.

i threw up on my keyboard a little

you motherfucker

mods

What is this shit? Barely recognisable heads and dead kids are par for the fucking course mate,
I saw a webm of some barely recognisable bloody pulp being beaten and pushed around by some sand niggers, it was alright till it started moving its stumps, still no idea what the fuck was happening, didn't bother saving it though.

what is it?

I can't recall my most disturbing picture, but this picture is one I really like and i'd have as background if I wasn't around manny people.
But I think it's one manny people would say is very disturbing.

/thread

thanks for sharing

The one where the dude makes a smoothie out of a taratula.

No animal or human gore has ever gotten to me, except that one, and I honestly have no idea why.

Fucking summer

>I´m afraid of looking at somthing by myself
I really hope you are a girl. And a very young or very old one. Otherwise you should kill yourself.

yeah why not

you archieved something by being here longer

>nignogs
fixed

fucking PATRIARCH REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Huff Post

How dare you

How could you.

They did during Vietnam and look what happened

Lol I once saw a close up video of jFK's head imploding. He was grinning one second, and then BOOM, no more face or skull shape.

>imploding

Mr.Hands... shit cannot be unseen

he's a nigger what a shock

Dude. Fucking rot in hell. Watching this fucking made Hitler get off his throne in hell, best his chest take off his clothes and eat nothing and wear nothing but burlap for forty days

what sort of sick fuck would waste perfectly good chocolate milk?

Saw a guy fuck a dead cat. And by dead I mean a week dead.

Anyone seen that from southamerican cartels, cutting a guy in the throat and head who has already his face peeled off and his hands cut off and he still tries to bite the knifes and defend himself with the armstumps?
If I recall it correctly, they tell him in spanish "This is what you get for not sharing your lunch money", so I assume he tried to fuck the cartel by taking money.
That was the most fucked up thing I saw

Daisy getting destroyed.

Delete this!!!

Probably a page on deep web that i came accross that was selling daisy destruction with gif previews on the page

You need mean over here?

South America is fucked man. Shit really could have just been about some lunch money.

motherfucker

delet this

Don't watch this unless you can handle seeing some really fucked up shit. It gets bad.

Once saw a webm of a girl that looked 10 years old, crying and being taken into a room to have her organs harvested. It didn't show the process, but at the end it showed her lifeless body in a bodybag. Wish I didn't see it tbh

b r e h

Not gonna post the webm, but if you search "girl being taken to have her organs harvested" on google it should be the 2nd link. It took place in syria

do you mean this?

Why user? WHY?

It's not a disturbing video man. Besides it's fake, she is being taken for x-ray in a shithole contry at a shit tier hospital, video is heavily edited. AKA fake as shit.

this one time
i saw this thread
and the OP
my god he was
such a
faggot

Thats the one

daisys destruction

hey i know that meme and that meme is a good meme :)

lol she got some of that blood in her left eye

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

Too early

not sure how i feel about this one

Seems like a propaganda video to me. I'll bet she's getting a flu shot.

Not same poster but yes I went into that thread looking for laughs now I'm looking for a one hour delete history button for my brain, MUST UNSEE

This goes directly into my White Degeneracy folder. Thanks.

Too soon

The perfect woman does exist

My brain hurts now.

Somewhere somehow someone thought this was a good idea.

Daisy´s destruction

does anybody have the non corrupted version?

Edgy.

gotta be honest, from the thumbnail i thought that was a chicken

Three guys one hammer is the most fucked up.

But that video where the brick flies through the windshield and kills that woman gets me, you don't see it but you hear the family screaming and crying. Always fucks me up.

how fucking dare you user

too soon

>implying there's a difference

none of the shit bothers me except a hug boil getting popped or blackhead shit

I agree. Not only is she hot but she has a weird ass sense of humor too. At least I hope she does. She could just be autistic and think this is a legit strip tease.

whats up with that girl? she dead?

probably the baby with a screw driver up its vagina. havent seen it in recent years (thankfully) but ive come across it twice on Sup Forums

please dont ask its too soon

the fuck i always see that fucking picture and i never figured out whats wrong with it. sh4 die?

Too soon

its too soon mang cant talk about it