I hate my family so fucking much. My brother is the most selfish cunt in the universe...

I hate my family so fucking much. My brother is the most selfish cunt in the universe, he says he'll do everything for you, but he just ends up running away with everything. My mother is always against me and thinks she is the most powerful person in the universe, but in reality she is the most dumbest bitch i've ever seen, she didnt even fucking finish High School. She never supported me in any fucking way, and is only there if she sees that there is something good for her in it as well. She is always there to make my life harder and to put walls in my way. My father is an alcoholic and he fucking has an addiction to gambling so my parents divorced early. What should I do Sup Forums? Im on the edge. Im literally close to killing myself. I just dont know what to do anymore

Fight through it - how old are you?

Fuck your family OP. Move out and never deal with them again. Faggot

Don't breed OP, let your name die

Study hard, get scolarships, enjoy life with lots of money

one day at a time

>whining about your family issues instead of stand for yourself

19, just started my apprenticeship

Let natural selection do it's job

he has a brother autist

Trust me, i've been enduring it for over 9 years. Being the oldest son isnt easy.

You're lucky.

Hang in there because at the end of days you're going to be the good person, not them.

Don't kys. Power thru it. Set urself a goal. Whether to be rich, to be cool, to be fit. Etc. Work towards that goal. It might take years but that will keep u going.

Find ur favorite music to take ur mid off things temporarily

Doesn't mean OP can't do his bit. Let's hope his brother doesn't breed either.

No it isn't. I'm the oldest and the most responsible. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending On ur pov) you are the one ur whole family depends on.

Move out and get a roommate so you can split the bills

If u have a car, do uber or lyft. U can try wag, a dog walking service that's lay u about 20 every 30 mins u walk dogs. Find a small side job in addition to ur main job save that money up. Check indeed.com

I've been in the father position for over 8 years. They cant do shit without me. I am really independent, unlike everybody else in my shitty family

start saving up to move out and on with your life. just because they're family doesn't mean you have any obligation to support them, especially if the favor is never returned. people like that only drag you down.

there is something that i use a lot mister op, its called the fuck it adjustment, and the concept is as simple as that, just say fuck it. ignore those pieces of shit if they dont treat you right

Kill your family.
It's the only way.

Rape your mom before you kill her, though.

Cmon here my preferite pic i will give it to you even if i love it and you are provably a troll
just for cheer you up

not a troll man, its a serious issue.
Appreciate the thought brother

Get off your computer. You'll find new people to care about. Get a job, but keep it low key. If you father catches wind he may start to take money from you. If you can, move in with a friend. Family will rat you out to your dad if he asks where you've been. I did the same thing op. Don't let neckbeard dad cuck you. Be your own person. A degenerate faggot like me did it, so can you.

>why?
Watches at 0 $?

fucking stale ass meme is fucking stale

its not a meme man. Im being serious here.

just sick of seeing pepe, my grandma posts pepe on her facebook page.....
sorry bout your situation

op is a faggot

how about instead of crying in a corner about the psychological weight of being alive like a teenage middle class girl that cuts its arms you get your shit together, leave them forever, and live the way you want, and the way you deserve? just fucking slam the door already.

>just don't be a retard leaving the house with a bunch of underwear, a few bucks in your wallet and nowhere to go...