Good way to get revenge on someone without getting caught? got 80 bucks stolen from me by my dealer and "friends"...

good way to get revenge on someone without getting caught? got 80 bucks stolen from me by my dealer and "friends". what do Sup Forums

Become a more successful and rich dealer and steal their market

Send me 40 I'll go get it back

Pro tip: when hiring assasin make sure they have gun

OP here, maybe something i could do to teach him not to be a fucking thief. ideas?

If you want to be a real piece of shit call the cops then no one has drugs at least. Month

im not the buffest guy, plus he has good connections with gangs n shit. maybe spiteful revenge that would fuck him up and not know it was me.

Arson.

All the more reason to burn his home while he sleeps.

well the best thing you could do for yourself would be to get those ppl out of ur life and dont talk to them ever again

maybe something that wouldnt land me in jail,,

im gonna but this needs some consequences

mate that's just part of the risk of buying drugs. just accept it, write off the loss, and move on with your life

Buy fake money from the deep web and pay all the shitty dealers with them. I've bought so much drugs this way, esp at parties works everytime!

>
>
>All the more reason to burn his home while he sleeps.
burn his house then be waiting outside to shoot anyone trying to eacape.

turn them in and fnd a new dealer

Good old fashioned sleep with his sister or gf then slash his tires on the way out

hes single and id rather not get jumped at school. anything else?

What do you want 80 s style revenge plot line ?
I've listed every viable and easy revenge plan

There is one other option but idk if you should tell OP..

tell me

KYS OP.
Check em.
> he is the man. You can't question Cena

Don't tell OP or every weeaboo angry at his buddy will use this idea

Check em!

Tip the police haha that'd be fucked up and you'd be a snitch! It all works out