COMFY ROOMS

>COMFY ROOMS

hey b I've been going through lots of change lately so I've decided to comfy my room.

Please post some comfy rooms so I can start taking notes. Here's what I have to work with, generally:

>medieval / fantasy
armor, clothes, swords, leather, lanterns, etc.

>weeb shit
wall scrolls, figurines, cute stuff.

>nature/zen
candles, Buddhism, soft things, furs, incense, etc

I'll keep posting angles.

I've gotta move this luggage out yet. I also have a blank wall, my partner moved out.

I have a lot of extra space now once i move the furniture around

I think this lamp and the plants are a huge focus point. The warm lighting is soft and definitely comfy

see: Japanese lanterns

where is your pc mate?

Get some real plants faggot

and this dresser is also a focus point. it's really nice on the eyes.
I don't have enough sun light for anything but the heartiest little succulents. just this one window, North facing lol..

downstairs, right here

I also have stuff like this going on, this leads upstairs to my comfy chamber

Oh ok, anways I really like your room and It's serenity. Keep up the good work.

>Pic related
My old apartment where I had to live for 4 months. This was a size of a small store room, tried to make it comfy but failed miserably. Don't have any pics of my new apartment so have some of this shitfest.

wow that's comfy. What about this picture makes us feel safe?

The candles help. It's very busy, but not cluttered or hard on the eyes. everything seems to have a purpose here in this room

any comfy room should have the pc as a focus point. that chair looks horrible as fuck and they sound system looks dated.
you need to give serious thought to your wanking chariot. it is a throne that only you can appreciate in its existence.
Right now you might as well be jizzing out a window for all the comfort that chair will give your ass when beating out a fat one to amputee black midjets

your desk looks really nice! I love the plant and soft light. I think soft lighting is definitely A+ comfy, so is nature.

alright, we're getting somewhere!
I can't move my PC upstairs, I use it to make music. The walls and floor upstairs would be a nightmare for recording, as well as the heat!

very orderly and themed, yet chaotic with ideas. The colours and shapes all match in their own ways, yet you can see how many different patterns/variations they use.

Is comfy perhaps a balance of chaos and unity? Some of the comfiest rooms we see are never 100% orderly, I think order to that degree (see: office cubical) turns us the fuck OFF

hmmm

kys blonblon you nigger

FF9 love that game.

N O
O

B U L L Y
U
L
L
Y

but waaaah is it so comfy?