What are your thoughts about Trump taking transgenders out of the army?

What are your thoughts about Trump taking transgenders out of the army?

Great because we won't have faggots fighting for our country but also we should just let them join to die and get rid of the mentally ill

Tbh as a Brit, I think it's a good thing.
Trans is a mental illness, IDGAF whos feelings that hurts.
Why should American tax payers have to cough up for some nutters transition?

Absolute madness, I fucking hate liberals and their bullshit outrage at shit like this.

If I insulin dependant diabetic can't get into the military, how can a fucking headcase tranny hope to?

If an*

army fag here,

the majority of females in my 19k basic training couldn't lift or carry another human man. so this is good.

It's a mental condition that is a high risk. It's understandable they did this. Many other mental conditions nix you from getting in, too. That's just how it is.

Think of how bad moral would be if everytime you shot a sandnigger you heard "HOW DARE YOU SHOOT A MUSLIM YOU ISLAMAPHOBIC SHOVANISTIC PIG!"

Can fannies fight on the front line now or still nah?

Honestly idgaf if they want to join or not.

That's incorrect, they will make ways to stay and screw the system on how they are oppressed meanwhile real people is sent to be killed over there, when you come back crippled you will find out you was the real enemey and have to face a filled country with sandniggers.

yup, they just integrated females into every combat arms mos..

If you use the all as shields what are the army going to do with all the niggers?

That's sounds rude but reasonable.

>It's understandable they did this.

Trump did this and he doesn't have a good reason.

Read the RAND report on the topic. Educate yourself.

nah, because all the money spent on training and then afterwords to their families... could've been spent on actual soldiers.

Trannies can't fight a war on high heels. He's getting rid of the perversion too. God bless him.

Jesus fucking Christ. The end is nigh.
I'm all for women in support positions but fucking hell man.

If I caught some flack and a weak ass bitch couldn't help me get to safety I'd curse that cunt till my dying breath, and the fuckers who allowed that to happen.

Literally don't care even a little bit

It's a blatant attempt to disrupt the bad press about his attempts to force out Sessions and the Russia narrative in general

How is the fact they have a mental illness not a good reason?

Have you ever heard about the cotton division?

He's a dick, that's what i think. Send pics of trans beauties to 2l0l9-2l1l4-3l3l0l4 read between the lines

Simple.
High suicide rates and high use of antidepressants and hormones.
wouldn't give these people a gun

now I can't shoot trannys when I join isis

He doesn't have to have a fucking reason you retard.

You've obviously never tried to join any branch of military so you don't have a say in this,
Even a case of mild ADHD would prevent you from joining, so why the fuck would you be able to get in thinking you're a man as a woman or vice versa, AKA mental illness

ya lol, some chick couldn't even fireman carry the lighest dude in our training unit.

only retards care about russia. A theory doesn't matter more then shit that's actually happening right now.

You have a solid point.

wut evz ill go be a super soldier for a country that actually appreciates me then.

Nope, please explain user

>You've obviously never tried to join any branch of military

I'm retired Air Force, like my father. My grandfather was Army during WWII. My sister and 3 uncles were also enlisted.

There's a lot wrong with your post but I figured I correct the easy one.

>only retards care about russia
TIL all of our intelligence agencies and our congress are retards (for caring about our democracy)

maybe you should curse yourself for being retarded enough to sign up to be a bullet catcher

shhh we call them heroes so poor people keep signing up

Donald and his supporters are evil

This is easily the most pointless thing he's done yet.

I guess whatever keeps his supporters spirits up is all he can muster.

Not really surprised.

That's why we need to start accepting otherkin into the military. Human men weigh more than wolves.

Being insulin dependent is a critical liability that could cause someone to collapse if they don't get their meds while deployed. Being trans and not being able to get the hormones is not dangerous, they'll just start reverting back to their birth gender in some ways.