Would you start dating a girl she is cheating her boyfriend with you?

Would you start dating a girl she is cheating her boyfriend with you?

I know this is a huge red flag. But Ive been talking with this girl for 10 years, weve been together here and there and now she wants to stay with me. But Im afraid she will end up doing the same to me.

>But Im afraid she will end up doing the same to me.
Well duh

If theyve cheated without reason to regret it, might be safe to assume they wouldn't mind repeating it.

10 years ? And you haven't moved the fuck on in 10 years ?

Of course you deserve to be cheated on as you're a fucking beta waiting for women to decide whether they should be together or not.

if she didn't have a reason to regret it then that means cheating is probably somewhat justified or at least explainable.

nope. cheaters always cheat again.

Its been 10 years and we both had our lifes, but we met again a few months ago and weve been talking and meeting since then.

I know it could be attractive now at the beginning, but I think in a matter of months she will do the same to me

K user, fuck her then leave. Tell her the truth, that you can't trust her and shit.

But for that, you must have the balls to be able to lose her.

PS : You're a faggot.

Stay away

Did it once, 3 year relationship and you'll never guess how it ended.

Lemme guess, she didn't cheat and you mutually broke up ?

Id say fuck it and try it out. But explain the way you feel. If she ducked with you for 10 years she's either using you..or is ment for you.. BUT at the first slutty sign you better be ready to Leave!!!

hell yea. She's a cheater so you can fuck her, cheat on her, and dump the cunt when you find a better girl. And, not feel guilty. You just evening the score for her ex

Not if you're seriously considering marriage, in that case def not

Dude, it's your fucking hand, not sure how many other penises it has touched but you should be mature enough to control it by now..

Sauce?

tell her no ur a retarded cheating bitch. by doing thus she might actually learn her lesson and you will you have helped make the world a less degenerate place

Im thinking of her of someone to live for quite some time, years or sharing an appartment.
Im 28yo so Im not looking for just another pussy.

Shes been there all this time, we already talked about everything and I guess I know her enough, but who knows.. I keep getting red flags all the time.

No, what are you? Fucking retarded?
Ask yourself
>would she cheat on me?

Once a cheater always a cheater.

I would know, I am one.

You can't be this stupid, OP.

>keep getting red flags all the time.
Dude

I did before. You can probably guess the outcome. She told me her husband was abusive and all this shit, she divorced him to be with me. Eventually, I found out she was cheating on me too..I can't believe I fell for that whore. That's what I get though, I knew she was married, so what I did was fucked up too. I truly believed this bad shit was happening though and she derserved to get away from it and needed someone to treat her right. I got what was coming to me though.

But at the end when you start dating a girl, you dont know her. You dont know anything.

Maybe she had multiple dicks the day before you met her, maybe she was dating someone already. You never know, they are complete strangers.

But this one you are telling us about, is like a friend and you know almost everything from her. Think it twice

She probably will. You should dump her and tell her she needs to learn how to communicate in relationships better so maybe she won't fuck up the next one after you.

depends, what does she look like?

only if you are interesting in tasting her boyfriends dick