The logical conclusion of black meal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8vHEgbCR4
youtube.com/watch?v=neM4H8AgVgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're 31 years late to the party, lad

What's the name of the band that made album?

christian activists thwarted their concert in russia, it's beautiful

Good job! This Devil-driven music has to be silenced.

Nah. Awesome album tho

Stop pretending you're religious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8vHEgbCR4

Why do you gotta be so pretentious about it? It's just an enjoyable black metal album with a cool concept
You're the reason why the nu male meme exists

I was baptised and have been a believer all my life, i was talking about God when i was 2. Pls try again, Satanist.

Funny, I'm in the middle of listening to it rn.

Definitely not the "logical conclusion" but I think it's helping play a part in breaking the tired and very rigid structure for black metal that elitists try and enforce.

nu males listen to Liturgy and deafheaven not Batushka.

This is the best black metal album.

its a shit, pretentious album
and they suck hard live
the band is shit and overproducted

Minimal Death

Picture Zack Hill & a free form Varg riffing. Just vicious drums & harsh voices saying bad things.

>and they suck hard live
Seriously? Of all the videos I've seen of them live they execute their music to a T, plus all the theatrics they bring with their image, it looks like an awesome experience.

They only complaint I have is the skull and crossbones on their robes are a little tacky.

Can we all agree that black metal came of age with Deafheaven? not to insult the bands that came before, but there really is no reason to go back to them when a work like Sunbather exists. Venom, Bathory, Sarcofago, Blasphemy, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Burzum, Emperor... their existence was necessary, but ultimately this music we call black metal could only be refined into true art when such juvenille concepts as hatred, bleak forests and fantasy worlds were abandoned. enter Deafheaven...

youtube.com/watch?v=neM4H8AgVgw

(You)

agreed

What's pretentious about it?