So how is it morally right to deny the Syrian refugees entrance into our countries if they show up on boats...

So how is it morally right to deny the Syrian refugees entrance into our countries if they show up on boats? If you send them back they fucking die? It's not like there's a third option. If there is I'd like to hear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

qatar or arabia could take them too.would you flee 10 kilometres across the world if a war breaks out or would you flee to mexico usa ?

>It's not like there's a third option. If there is I'd like to hear it.

Sink the boats.

they arent syrians and nobody had know what happened anyway

>MUH MORALS
No, we should kill them all to discourage more from coming.
Once the nationalist parties take power we will do just that - shoot to kill.

We owe nothing to them.

That's pretty horrible dude. These people just wanna have a good life like you and me.

>It's not like there's a third option. If there is I'd like to hear it.

Send them back to the first safe country they reached.
Usually Turkey.

They fucked up their own country, and did not take responsibility to fix it up. We should show them some tough love and not let them in so that they have no other choice but to actually fight for their country.

Send them back. Their deaths are hardly your responsibility. If you think otherwise then it seems theres nothing more to discuss.

No, a proper execution broadcasted to the middle eastern countries would be a more effective and humane solution.
For bonus points we will have to soak the bodies in pig blood.

Well, they didn't earn that good life. They have a choice of staying and fighting for their country to earn that right.
That makes them freeloading vermin. Vermin should be exterminated.

Everyone wants a good life. Criminals, terrorists rapists, pedophiles, feminists, they all want a good life but they're doing things to destroy the lives of others for their own selfish dreams!

How is it morally right to not let one into your child's bedroom? You have no moral education so what do you say?

we didn't, we were good boys and gave like 50 black Syrian children a place to live (◡‿◡)

>free loading vermin
Coming to you and asking for empathy makes you vermin?

The ones caught in the crossfire

Eh.

welcoming committee

Well first off you're assuming the majority of these people are actually refugees. They're not. They're random third worlders who are criminals and are sailing to the country with the best benefits.

Second, there are several Muslim countries that reflect their culture and values that they choose not to enter and rather invade Christian European societies.

Third, it is up to men to die for their country when war breaks out. Only women and children should be given refuge. Less than a century ago, millions of Europeans died at war. Part of having a free nation is making the sacrifice.

Fourth, all of these people should be only given temporary residence. Stupid politicians are using these savages to prop up their slow decline in population without realizing a Somalian will never contribute to society like a native Swede but rather be a dependent forever.

Fight...or die. The first boats should of been sunk to send a message. Instead...they know the government has no steel in its spine so just keep flooding in for Free Shit.

These people have the genes that make them flee countries rather than fight for their countries. Even if you take them in and treat them well, what do you think is going to happen if things get hard where you live? They're definitely not going to protect your country. They don't have it in them.

1. Colonise Libya
2. Send them back there

Btw I'm just playing devils advocate right now. I agree with you but all my friends think I'm a Nazi.

Under current laws, if they were to depart from Syria by boat, the first country they arrive to is obliged to take them in. Then, they are no longer eligible to move to any other country as a "refugee". This is clearly not the case. What these people are doing is allowed. Moreso, it is illegal for the countries that happen to be the first countries to receive refugees to force other countries to take refugees or send them off to other countries.

Now whether or not anyone cares about the law anymore these days is another question.

>If you send them back they fucking die?

Not exactly the same as killing them yourself, m80. I'm under no obligation to give everything I have to everyone that asks just because they're in a bad situation that I had nothing to do with.

>not allowed.

Typo

>Coming to you and asking for empathy makes you vermin?

Yes. Someone trying to leech on other people's good is the definition of vermin.
Europeans earned the right to the good life by thousands of lives lost in the wars and thousand of lives lost in rebuilding after the wars. Russia, Germany, France and Britain had 0 refugees ever. Even the children fought to earn the right to the better life.

The vermin comes to leech on what other people built.
Kill them all, every single one of them. The big ideological turn is coming, the fuckers better run back on these boats, because they will be killed.

a fucking leaf

"""Syrian""" """""""""war"""""""""" refugee
Most of the refugees arent escaping war.

The little that do are not worth it

You're making the assumption that the decision must be morally 'correct'. We are under no obligation to allow these animals to come into our country. They commit more crime and are a drain on resources while contributing nothing back.

>So how is it morally right to deny the Syrian refugees entrance into our countries if they show up on boats?
They're not our people, they're not our problem.
And they'll deserve it for being foreign.

They should educate themselves my man. I find that as long as people I know hold the view that making good, but hard decisions on things like immigrant deportation marks you as the 'other' or god forbid 'evil', then theres no point in starting shit because often times they are absolutely incapable of changing their minds. I think that as time goes on and shit gets worse, this will change fast.

Good luck with your friends though, canuck.

>if they show up on boats
No one invited them in

Syria has 17 million people. How much of the population is needing to flee? I keep seeing numbers in the millions coming to Europe over a certain period of time. Is there gonna be anyone left in Syria?

They should be moved and quartered in other Muslim countries that share similar culture. There is no reason these people should be flooding into Northern European countries.

How is it morally right to allow them into our countries?
Our countries suffer, our people suffer, and all of our efforts go to foreign leeches that will contribute nothing!?
I want to help my people. Together as one nation, we must help each other. But between different peoples, different cultures, there is no such obligation.
We are not responsible for the anguish of Africa. They brought that all on themselves. Let them rot in their bedding.

Why don't they go to Saudi Arabia?

1) they are coming from Turkey, not Syria and that means they are not refugees according to EU law.

2) If they are Sunni or Shia Muslims I don't care if they drown, are shot by border police or are killed by Assad - these people fucked up their own country, stole from and committed genocide against Christians. Now that they are getting BTFO by Assad and Putin they run to Europe claiming they are victims and begging for gibsmedats.

So? They knew that getting on those boats.

It's like they're putting guns to their heads and saying "if you don't give me what you want, I'll kill myself and you'll be responsible."

If they choose to take the risk to die on sea they should suffer the consequences

No, if you send them back they stay in tents in Turkey, or they go back home to Morocco.

Maybe its not morally right to send them back but it would also be morally wrong to subject your own people to economic hardships by trying to take care of migrants and refugees.

Fuck those shitters and their welfare pilgrimages. If we were worthy sons of our ancestors we'd sink the boats and shoot the ones who washed up on our shores.

How are getting boats from Syria again?

They are owed nothing.

Are you saying when someone you don't know knocks on your door wanting to stay at your house you owe it to them?

>third option

You mean, final solution?

Calm down Hans. It's only a few women and children.

They can move to the sun.

Are we the ones killing them? No? Then fuck off. It's nothing to do with us what happens after we send them back. They're lucky we don't take their hands as payment for wasting our time.

You send refugee supporters to their country to aid them directly and rebuild their country (I.e. imperialism which works)

91% are male, but that's besides the point. Women and children have to be killed first, so they don't multiply.

Immigration does not work.
Our government took a hand full of specially picked people to migrate here.
How is that """Morally superior""""?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

The end result of government is violence. The government exists to manage the state for the people and is empowered to use force if all else fails.

For example, if you never pay taxes and never show up to court and things escalate eventually the government sends officers to take you into custody. Now let's say you defend yourself while refusing to go into custody...the end result is force. Lethal or Non-Lethal depending on the situation.
Now, these people flooding in were asked to stop but instead of the end result being force, the government bent the knee and turned on its tax payers because they didn't want to use force to enforce the law.

Sentimental feelings are the problem, take those feelings away and problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently. Women have been calling the shots and this is the result...no will to use force to enforce the law instead their feelings twist the truth and they pretend it's going to be okay if they keep trying and telling themselves it will all work out.

I agree. Holy fuck. I get hard at the thought. I bet the first few would be hard to kill but then you'd just get used to it.

>It's only a few women and children.

Fuck you, no it isn't.

>Coming to you and asking for empathy makes you vermin?
People whose very existence makes the world a worse place aren't exactly deserving of empathy.

>not letting them in and making taxpayers pay for their shit = murder
By that logic, you are murdering people every single time you buy something you don't absolutely need.

You bought a steak? You could have bought ravioli instead and saved a child's life, you selfish prick. You have a few beers after work? You fucking murderer. That money could have helped one african child to survive malaria.

Fuck me? Fuck you, cunt.

I get you're trying to be edgy but to say they can't have a good life because they didn't "earn it" like you is wrong. Nobody can choose which life they're born into.

You're a soft cunt. Fuck off you fucking spic faggot.

Why not Saudi Arabia they got money they could build whole cities and still have cash to spare.

lol, fuck you more you irish faggot.

Yeah, no. I agree these refugees shouldn't be fleeing to Europe and America. But you guys are just saying this because you're an user poster on Sup Forums. Even if you really think it to be true you'd never say it out loud in public because you know it's wrong

>Third option
>send them back dead
It's the humane thing to do :^)

>You have a few beers after work? You fucking murderer.

Nevermind the full-on genocide he's committing by even going to work in the first place. That job could have been given to a disabled transwomyn of colour.

Sure we can send them back...they land in Europe ..sorry we cant take you and send them back on big boats...eventually they will get the point that Europe is not the honey pot they all expected nd they will stop coming

No, I'd fuck you more.

I would and I have. Nobody cares.

>you'd never say it out loud in public because you know it's wrong

right because the "what you can say in public" is always a good metric of what's right and wrong.

Fuck them for thinking they can just get in a boat and come here, it's their fault if they die

>never say it out loud in public because you know it's wrong
>not because many european governments forbade criticism and will literally police-visit or arrest you because you expressed a thought

THIRD OPTION IS FOR THEM TO STAY AND FIGHT IN THEIR COUNTRIES

t. 13 year old "Feelings are a bad thing" Edgester XD

How can they put up any fight whey they aren't armed and when bombs are being dropped all over them

Send them to some Greek island. You build a refugee center on some inhabited island where you do all the background checks there. Just like the US did on Ellis Island and just like Australia is doing with I don't know what island. Papua Guinea I think?

I really don't understand how none of our european politicians have thought about this before. Blatant incompetence.

THIRD OPTION IS FOR THEM TO STAY AND FIGHT IN THEIR COUNTRY

t. Reddit cuck who thinks feelings are an argument

My personal solution would be to Stop The Boats. If they do get through, send them to an offshore detention centre. This will send the message that your country has no tolerance to The Boats

THIRD OPTION IS FOR THEM TO STOP MAKING BABIES WHEN THEY CAN'T FEED AND PROTECT ONE

If they have honor, give them each the sword and say to them;
"You have nothing, no home, no food; take this and kindle the fire in your heart."

If you feel guilty, just ship them all to Canada? We already have 5 million muslims in Germany. Nearly 80% live in a parallel society with own rules and shit on western culture and lifestyle. Even if they're refugees, many of these people are not as thankful and polite as you might imagine. If they were christians, i had no problem if they seek for asylum. But Islam causes problems. This is proven fact. And this is the reason why i don't want them to come. They should flee to an Islamic country. Stay the fuck out of Europe, we had enough cultural enrichment.

One can NOT GIVE A SHIT about that. Just like the rest of the world sweep its ass with your or his happinness

Ebin trollposting XD

Until every homeless veteran is fed, housed and taken care of.

Until every homeless child has a loving pair of parents to house and love them.

Until every senior citizen is cared for with the respect they deserved after working for this nation for so many years....

We will not take a single refugee.

this.

oh and

/thread

>implying it is morally wrong to control who is allowed to enter your nation, and by extension, your home.

I feel for those people, but the religion is to blame. ISIS is following the truest and purist interpretation of Islam as dictated by their prophet Muhammad and his trusted followers who knew him in life. They are following the instructions of the Qur'an and those instructions are brutal and without room for sentimental interpretation. Fight or Die, Covert or Die, Defy Allah and Die, spread Islam or Die. It's clear what the message is if you bother to read the Qur'an, Muhammad's biography and the Hadiths. Islam and it's followers are not compatible with the West in large doses such as the influx of millions of its followers from the Middle East and Africa. They will view the questioning of their religious principles as oppression and their prophet Muhammad demands they respond to that oppression with war in every manner possible... From the economy to the womb.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with forcing all men to go back and fight for their country

We have ample evidence that not only are most of the people coming in are fighting age males, large portions arent even from Syria and we already know large portions are CRIMINALS. idk about you mr.leaf but im not willing to sacrifice one of my country men's lives to these savages, or one of my country womens innocence to their rape gangs.

tow the invaders to a muslim country. They will feel right at home.

If someone comes to your house and demands you let them move in is it immoral to refuse them?

>would you send them back
No. I'd sink their boat right then and there

Look at how socially just you are, your friends are going to be so impressed, and so will everyone marking your papers.

Do these look like Syrians to you? Thousands of these are turning up in Italy every fucking week, what do you think that will do to European culture and economy? We do have a democracy, your solution is to shit all over it.

Why take them in?

It's not our problem that they spent months coming here looking to leech off the state.

A solution would be to establish a safe zone somewhere in the Middle East, and create temporary refugee camps until the conflict is over.

They have no business entering western civilization because they're fucking cavemen.

You send them to an island in the mediterranean and deport them later on, just like aussies did. Or you turn them back to the country they scaped (not syria 99% of the time), but you cant do this because the jewish EU judges said you need to take them to Europe.

Why can't you fly em back?
Still cheaper than taking care of them.

That's what the Japanese did to the Chinese in GITS SAC 2nd gig and they became terrorists

How many Syrian refugees have died in Turkey user?

Can someone get I real, credible, solid sauce on this? I tried a while ago and from even the cucked countries propaganda footage it seems about right and the were a few sites claiming this was the precentage. But I mean something solid and undeniable to show people.

Western countries need to begin exterminating them en masse. They're vermin and should be treated as such.