Im transgender and i answer questions

Im transgender and i answer questions.

How much cock could a cocksucker suck if a cock sucker could suck cock?

what happened?

Should you be allowed in the military?

I dont like millitary but i think we shouldnt be banned from it, in my country we are not. IDGAF about trump.

When are you going to [post benis?

>>I'm transgender

You and every other fucking attention seeking shitwad. No one cares, get on with your life and stop waving your boring bandwagon riding faggotry

pre op or post op?

You gonna kill yourself when you realized you fucked up your body?

this

hi, you know as reacted your parents when they knew?

Do you see Log Cabin Republicans as House Faggots?

lost

What is your oppinion on 'chasers'?

What is a trasgender?

I dont understand the they/them pronoun nonsense, how can a singular person use a plural pronoun?

–]King_of_IsraelestineFIN 2 points 9 minutes ago
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you cis scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tranny Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on IScIS, and I have over 300 confirmed HRT treatments. I am trained in guuurlilla warfare and I’m the top snowflake in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another white male. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that transphobic shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of traps across San Francisco and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your cisgender. You’re fucking cisscum, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can call you cisscum in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my feminine penis. Not only am I extensively trained in online comments combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the LGTBPQLMNO community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the comments section, you little cis. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cisscum. I will shit semen all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, shitlord.

How often do penguins migrate?

My dad accepted it perfectly my mum didnt so much, but both do now.
I would kill myself if i had to live more years as a male xd, now im much happier.
I dont give a shit about politics of your country,im not american.
I dont know if i would date a guy who sees me as a fetish...

>implying ?

Do you understand that you have a mental illness and act accordingly?

Do you think maybe you're just a gay guy who is into girly shit?

Do you think you are this way because of a broken brain or because of environmental factors or both?

Nice reddit repost

Do you think you're normal, or a bit mental?

I mean if at a young age I decided I was a fucking potato I'm pretty sure I'd of been sent to a head doctor.

From which to which? Can't tell from your photo. Guessing FtM although that's against the odds.

Why don't you think you should be banned from the military? Also do you think it was right for the obama administration to pay for the procedure for active military? I for one being a sailor myself have no issue with transgender being in the military, but it bothered me they were going to pay for the procedure and during active time. Someone could join the military and go through a very expensive procedure and be on medical leave for an entire year. Thats over a $100k you would be spending on someone who would more than likely do one enlistment before quitting.

You ever consider joining the United States Military?

Where did it all go wrong?

>I dont know if i would date a guy who sees me as a fetish
I have bad news for you. A straight man wouldn't date you, nor would a gay man. The only men left are ones who fetishize you.

I'm toaster. I make toast.

I make grilled cheese in my toaster...

are the any pics of COMPLETE trans? like when a guy without a dick? Or are they die or something? Literally zero pics/vids of actual trans on the web.

>I dont know if i would date a guy who sees me as a fetish
I don't see trans women as a fetish any more than I see a chubby/ skinny/ milf/ mature/ teen/ etc woman as a fetish. And I don't sexually objectify them any more than I already do a cis woman. But then again maybe I'm not actually a chaser. Though I'm pretty sure going on OKC to check if there are any trans girls in my area would clasify me as one.

why do you need so much attention that you post a thread on Sup Forums

Because they realize their "pussy" looks like a mutilated bag of ass dicks thrown into a blender.

How do you feel about the increase in suicide rate for post-op transgender people?

Do you think it's better for transgender people to be recognised as having a mental illness which should be treated with medicine or is it better to recognise it as a legitimate gender and treating it with surgery?

I legit don't know what to think about these things. I've read a lot of research papers to try to get my head around it and I just can't understand at all why surgery is becoming the go to treatment method when the effects are so frequently more harmful than no treatment at all. Given that other forms of body dysmorphia are treated with medicine I don't understand why this one is not.

This is my ignorance here, I'm trying to remedy it, not bait.

-Transexuality is not a mental ilness, the only disorder is gender dysphoria and it can be healed if u have a successful transition getting the body of the sex u identify with.

-No offense, but this proves how ignorant about transexuality you are, transexuality and homosexuality has 0 relation, there are trans people who is homosexual too.

-No, i always felt like this and i never had any trauma, if it was related to how my parents educated me then my brother and sister would be trans too because they received exactly the same education as me. You born transgender.

Do you regret your life decisions?

I think it's crucial to respect people no matter how they identify. How does it hurt anyone if someone labeled male corrects the error later in life? I, for example, identify as a cardboard box. I spent so many years avoiding anything that felt like a box, thinking that if I just didn't hold books or shoes I could be normal.

There's lots of pics and there have been many on here. I don't call this often but your new is showing.

you are a fetishist, tho
part of the fetish is calling a male with a penis a woman

Are traps gay?

Ever had an prostate orgasm?
How was it?

a mentally ill person

hello, first sorry if any word this poorly written, I'm using the translator, second: I'm not or a homofogo or a senofogo, only'm curious to that feels, and if I piedes resolve the questions that no one that is not transgenero I can answer and I don't think I contestasen to the face. First question: know as reacted your parents to know Second question, I guess not all sereis equal or that I think, is to be girl only with penis or be man with vagina or is more difficult than that? Third question in the case of the girls with penis, can ejaculate and in the case of power can leave pregnant? Fourth question: in the case of girls with penis to that sex I sentiis atraidas and in the case of the guys the same thing but the contrary, although I'm not sure if I go or not to respond thanks anyway

>Transexuality is not a mental ilness
Of course it is. Any mental condition that denies the real is a form of insanity.
>transexuality and homosexuality has 0 relation
They just march in the same parade.
>you born transgender
lol, no. It doesn't even make sense. Consider: a woman can cut her hair short, wear jeans and a t-shirt, and go out in public without makeup and still be a woman. A trans who did that would just be a dude.

Transgenderism is considered a mental illness. Military doesnt even accept asthma or flat feet or wrong blood flow. Why should transgenders get sspecial treatment?

>transexuality is not a mental illness...healed if u have a successful transition getting the body of the sex u identify with

Isn't that just like saying something like...let's call it "transrealism", where you have imaginary friends...is not a mental illness, the disorder is schizophrenia and it can be healed if you just build your imaginary friends out of your own crap and everyone else plays along with you?

Look, I don't care what you do with your body, and I'm starting to care less and less what parents let their 5 year old kids do with their bodies because that's their burden to carry and frankly I don't keep myself up at night w/ shit other people are doing with their lives. I still think this is a mental illness. I know that mentally ill people are stigmatized in the US so nobody is eager to label themselves that, but when your brain is telling you that you're in the wrong body, that's a brain problem, which is by definition a mental illness.

I went to a psychologist like all trans people and he said im 100% sane, im just transgender. And sorry but u dont decide this, nobody would decide this believe me.
I dont give a fuck about americabecause i dont live there, but i think that if transgender ppl pays taxes they have right to have the propper healthcare for their health issues too.
No.
Im bored tbh
The suicide rate in trans people is high because being transgender involves a HUGE amount of suffering, because of social bash on us and the gender dysphoria, its obvious that many of us end up like that. Its like people in jail has more suicide rate, are they all crazy? no, they are just in a horrible environment.
I think that if u grew boobs and ur dad forced u to name sarah and society forced u to marry a dude u wouldnt like that. Thats why its terrible. Have empathy.

so my brain scan showing the brain of a women in my male body is mental illness? nah son that's just science.

>You born transgender.
This does seem to be the case. The most conclusive research I've looked in to suggests that transgender people have stronger genes for androgen receptors which prevents testosterone acting on brain development.

While this isn't a mental illness it is an abnormality of brain development. As such if that could be treated and allow the brain to develop as it does in unaffected people then this would mean no surgical intrusion is required for treatment. It would also not change the sexual preferences (gay / straight) of the individual either.

It's beyond me why this avenue isn't being researched more heavily.

Transgenders have a high suicide rate why not just do it that? Ur a male is and forever will be on ur birth certificate nothing can change that. Sorry dude but ur a dude thats fucked up mentally get help.

Answer my question pls

I'm fairly open minded, at least what would be open minded 10 years ago....but Jesus Christ. I don't give a fuck if someone wants to have surgery, or dress as the opposite gender. BUT...if you really think you are a female, and were born a biological male...and insist on identifying and being labeled a female, if you REALLY believe this to be true...you suffer from a fucking mental illness.

No they are not, i know GAY males and they like MALES with MALE FEATURES, not a girl with dick. You dont like something only for its genitals, if i take a 90 years old granny naked in front of you are you going to like her? cause she has a vagina.
Traps are maybe bisexual, but definitely NOT GAY because gay guys like masculine dudes, not a girl with penis.

Why don't we see a rampant onslaught of transsexuality in history? Why has it not been a large part of the culture until modern day? There have been plenty of gay people in history, kid fuckers, and others who society has marginalized because of their different sexuality. Why is transgenderism so rampant in today's society? Do you think your condition was caused by environmental factors that affected you in the womb? Or can you point to several historical figures that were most likely trans? Asking for a friend.

stop drinking water filled with the estrogen from birthcontrol pills

Continuous, transgenero means a woman caught in the body of a man and upside down or is girls with tits and penis and the contrary, I am sorry my gross language but not as esplicarme best

So if a gay dude doesnt like masculine dudes he is not gay?

What does a "female brain" look like next to a "male brain"? Is this comparison concrete or a best guess that could change within the next 4 years of study?

lol well its a little late for that..in fact I think I will drink some more. thanks for reminding me.

its been this way my whole life...long before environmental issues.

Pertaining to suicide rates in particular I was focusing on the post-op increase of the suicide rates. Rates across the board are significantly higher for transgender people as a whole, but the rate increases very sharply post operatively. I'm afraid I still don't understand why surgical intervention is used based solely on this spike, or indeed why people seem to accept it. Especially transgender people. I wouldn't roll dice with those odds. Making figures up here to illustrate my point: if I had a 10% chance of dying from a disease and a 30% chance of dying from the treatment... that's not much of a treatment.

> Have empathy

If you couldn't spot the empathic tone of my writing then I'll just move along, there's little for me to learn from someone who has a point to prove. I'd rather discuss and learn from someone who has something to teach.

op or someone who is transgender can answer my questions, in no time I want to offend anyone thanks

That's right. If he's white then he's also racist and is still supporting the misogynistic patriarchy too.

You may very well have drugged your brain into an altered state.

>You dont like something only for its genitals
Speak for yourself. I've done a few paper baggers in my time.

Not sure..they feel different though.

If a gay guy likes a feminine womanly type, wouldn't he be straight?

questions:

Mfw OP realizes trans is just a sexual perversion of bi men and will never be truely accepted expect by another mentally ill trap then proceeds to kill himself.

I don't have a pic but it would be a look of satisfaction.

feelz gud tbh

>they feel different
how would you know?

this.

and thats why most traps kill themselves because what they want doesn't exist, they reject the people who want them, and are rejected by the people they want.

its long story..but it happened. vengeance will be mine..and I'm going to look sexy as fuck while I do it.

why do you keep posting ren rika as a child, it's really fucked up.

"Suicide attempts are alarmingly common among transgender individuals; 41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public."
Definitely a mental illness. If it was merely "society so bullying," you'd see the same high rate among other marginalized populations.

Because sex reasignment and hormonal threapy was not available in jesus times... What a retarded question. Transgender people now comes out because science can help us with our problem.
being masculine means having male features, not mega devolopped features like super muscles, being 6ft tall and having a beard.
Scientific studies have revealed that transexual people has parts of their brain more simillar to the gender they identify with that the other one, but brain is extremelly complex and all are different so its really hard to study tho.
The suicide rates in post op transgender females (because u talk as if transgender males didnt exist) is because that surgery isnt devolopped at all and they end up with vaginas without sensibility so it feels like a castration if the operation isnt propperly made. Its not about regret, its about a really rudimental recent surgery.

Yeah i wouldnt like the old lady but i also dont like fat chicks even tho they have a vagina...so that doesnt really makes sense. So after your logic im gay?!?

Because the only reason any man wants a trans is for the dick. Who the fuck wants to stick there dick in a mutilated fake pussy when you could have the real thing.

well, if you're saying you had a male brain and now have a female one, then you're contradicting your claim that you were born with a female brain; if, on the other hand, you acknowledge that your brain changed under a battery of drugs, yes, we can all accept that drugs alter the brain

I'm sorry you have a mental illness

>gays wonder why this is happening to them

Actually, your "problem" wasn't helped by science, it only exists as an effect of science.

Im op and that poster isnt me.

>Who the fuck wants to stick there dick in a mutilated fake pussy

nah it was always female but I had accepted my male life until a series of events forced me to reconcile with my true self and there is no going back now. Kek

Question: Is it gay for a man to be attracted to a trans woman.

Facts:
>Gay means being attracted to a person of the same sex as you.
>Sex is defined as "either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions"

Case 1: Pre-op (with dick)
>Twoman has a "girl penis"
>Twoman identifies as a woman
>Twoman's penis makes Twoman of the male sex
>Men attracted to Twoman are gay

Case 2: Post-op (without dick)
>Twoman has a pseudovagina
>Twoman identifies as a woman
>Twoman's complete lack of the ability to make babies due to xir's genetic makeup makes Twoman of the male sex
>Men attracted to Twoman are gay

srry..im a lot like you.
maybe we could chat?

dammit rika, why the fuck are you on Sup Forums, i know it's you, you stupid dabber slut. those fangly assed teeth are why you never smile in pics.

I'm comparing a man with a vagina to a female not a masturbatory device.

Canada nuke when?

As long as now i can have access to female hormones and surgery definitely yes, science helped me.

Yeah when you like someone u definitely think about its chromosomes. Your statement is super pathetic.

So you listen to the science that says it's cool to mangle your genitals to make yourself appear as the opposite sex and that makes you the opposite sex, but you reject the (even longer held) science that states there are two sexes and you were not born in the body of the one you identify as therefore you are not actually that sex and never will be? Seems like you're choosing your science a la carte like the climate change deniers.

>rudimental recent surgery
So science hasn't actually caught up? And obviously hormone therapy wasn't around during "jesus times", that's a retarded statement. You skirted that question. Surely, historical record would indicate in some capacity the people who have existed "in the wrong body", right?

So some trannies say "I was born with a girl brain," and yet others say the opposite. Funny that. Obviously, testosterone levels and estrogen levels affect mood, thinking, impulse control, etc. No doubt one can dope oneself into feeling more masculine or feminine, so long as one is relying on the most exaggerated gender stereotypes, as cross dressers always do. I mean, why can't a MtF tranny be a tomboy? It's always the hyperfeminine.

Where you from?

>propper healthcare for their health issues too.
But its a mental health issue not a health issue. Physically you're fine. You in your mind think and want to be a different gender. This is where the military separates itself, you have to be in clean standing before joining into the military. If you have mental issues they separate you. Why is it that someone with depression gets separated but someone who mentally is imbalanced to the point they want to change their body completely be allowed to join and have an expensive procedure paid for? This is like me joining and complaining to the military "since I've joined I've felt my penis is too small and I need you guys to pay for it to be enlarged". Thats simply not the case and why do you feel that its fair for thousands of others with actual health issues (diabetes, missing limbs, ect) aren't allowed to join?

yup

you are not trans anything, you are the gender you are born with.
Any change is mutilation

hello, first sorry if any word this poorly written, I'm using the translator, second: I'm not or a homofobic or a senofobic only'm curious to that feels, and if you can answer my questions that no one that is not transgenero can answer my First question: know as reacted your parents to know Second question, I guess not all are equal or that I think, is to be girl only with penis or be man with vagina or is more difficult than that? Third question in the case of the girls with penis, can ejaculate and in the case of power can leave pregnant? Fourth question: in the case of girls with penis feels sex attract and in the case of the guys the same thing but the contrary, although I'm not sure if I go or not to respond thanks anyway